Cockroach.

SHINee Over Flowers

 

Krystal’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was kinda blurry. I rubbed my temples, trying to soothe the pain in my head. I then tried to push my upper body up and get in the sitting position but I ended up groaning in pain as I fall back into the unfamiliar bed. I tried again but there was a pair of warm, strong hands on my arms, stopping me.

“Just lie down and rest.”

I could not really see who it was but it sounded so much like Choi Minho. Nah, it can’t be him. I rubbed my eyes and opened them again. My sight finally got back to normal. I turned my head and he was there. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Beef Jerky was there. What in the world happened?!

I looked around frantically. I was in a ward. There were five other beds in the ward, aligned neatly with ladies ranging from the age of 50 to 60 sleeping soundly on them. Whuuuuuut. Wasn’t I like jogging around my house area?! What’s worse was that my leg was in a cast. What the?

“WHAT HAPPENED?!”

“Shush. Can’t you see all the old ladies sleeping? It’s 2 in the morning for goodness sake.”

“WHAT?! I mean… what?! How did I end up here?”

“I was driving to your house to return your phone but on the way I accidentally hit you. Yea I guess it went like that.”

“OMG SO YOU CAUSED THIS?!”

“shu-“

“Excuse me, please keep your volume down. You should rest, young lady,” a nurse said as she entered.

I simply rolled my eyes and nodded. Right after she left, I glared at Minho for his answer.

“Yes, I kinda caused this. I’m sorry okay?! I’m gonna pay for everything so it’s cool.”

“No it’s not. You have to be my servant till my leg fully heals.”

“WHAT?!”

“I’m warning you guys. Please be considerate to the other patients,” the nurse entered and warned us again.

Minho whispered a sorry as the nurse left the ward. He then looked at me, bewildered. I smirked. Revenge is sweet.

“I don’t agree.”

"Yea as if I agreed to be your personal servant that day.”

"Bye."

"Where are you going?!"

"Home. Do you want me to stay with you?”

“Yes. W-wait I mean no.”

“Then, byee!”

“But I’m not done talking yet! You have to be my servant until my leg heals! I don’t care!”

“Neither do I so I don’t want to.”

Ugh think, Soojung, think. Maybe I shou-

“AHH! AHH! COCKROACH!” Minho yelled as he jumped away from my bed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so he’s afraid of these little creatures? I moved my upper body a little and spotted the cockroach. Fortunately, it’s kinda close to me so I grabbed it by its antenna.

“HAHAHA, you’re scared of this thing that’s much smaller than your face? Are you sure you’re a guy?”

“I’m not scared, I was just shocked okay.”

“Really? Then can I throw this at you?” I said as I raised the cockroach higher, getting ready to fling it to his face.

“WHAT? NO!”

“Scared?”

“NO!”

“AHHHHHHHH!” Minho screamed his lungs out as I acted as if I threw it at him. Then, he started to shake his body as if he was belly dancing. IT WAS HILARIOUS. I swear my stomach was hurting so bad because of laughing so much. Minho didn’t realize that I was just faking until the nurse entered a few minutes later, dragging him out of the ward.

It’s already 3am and I’m still wide awake. The ward smells like those ointments old people use which isn’t very pleasant to me. I already kept the cockroach in a small cup on my side table and covered it. I am so glad I had that cockroach MUAHAHAHA.I can’t believe Choi Minho is afraid of it. HAHAHAHA what a coward. I’m never really afraid of insects cause I’m always the one who faces these creatures at home since Jess unnie’s too scared. …….Jess unnie! Does she know I’m here?! Oh my god! I looked around for my phone. Right, I didn’t even bring it home just now when I left with Sulli and Taemin! Ugh, this means that it’s still with beef jerky. Damn it. Soon, I can’t help it but fall asleep.

“Wait isn’t that Choi Minho? Then is she his girlfriend? Oh my god she’s so lucky! He’s so caring! Oh my god he looks so handsome! Kyaaa!”

“I feel like killing her! How could Choi Minho possibly fall in love with someone like her? I’m clearly prettier.”

“Puhlease, I’m obviously prettier than you.”

“Uhm, hell no! Ugh, can you just wake her up so she gets her medication?”

I opened my eyes even before the nurse could wake me up. Urgh, stupid nurses. Why did they have to make so much noise. Then, I felt something warm on my stomach area. I looked down and it turned out to be Choi Minho. He was sitting on the visitor’s chair on my right with his head lying on the side of the bed and his right arm around me. Omg he’s hugging me. Omg help me. Someone please help me get this tiny-faced alien away from me. I tried to push his hand away but it keeps moving back to me. Frustrated, I just pushed his head with all my might and he ended up on the floor. The nurses looked at me, furious and quickly ran towards Minho. They gently helped Minho up and showed full care and concern towards him. Once he’s settled down on his chair again, both the nurse glared at me and then handed me some pills and said harshly, “Eat this and this and 1 spoon of this then you’re done with your morning medication.”

Like whoa, what happened to the sweet and caring nurses that helped Minho seconds ago? Excuse me, who’s the one with a broken leg huh? Pfft. After I ate all the medicines, the nurses kept the medicines and moved on to the old lady next to me while smiling to Minho as they passed by him. I rolled my eyes.

“Jealous?” Minho smirked.

“Ew no. More of disgusted actually.”

“Psh, you’re obviously jealous. By the way what was that for?”

“I’m not! What was what for?”

“Pushing me.”

“Oh. You were… uhm… hugging me so I had to push you off to get your germs away from me.”

“Were you enjoying yourself while I was hugging you?”

“Uhm excuse me, it’s more like you were the one who’s enjoying your time hugging me.”

“Ew! Who in the world would want to hug you?”

“Ahem, you were the one who didn’t want to let go.”

“I was sleeping okay.”

“Excuses. Anyway, can you give me my phone.”

“Oh, right. Here.”

I grabbed my phone from him and immediately called Jess unnie.

“Yeoboseyo?” Jess unnie mumbled sleepily.

“You’re still asleep? Get your off the bed and come visit me right now!”

“Visit you? What are you talking about?”

“I’m at the hospital now.”

“You’re in prison now?!”

“I SAID HOSPITAL.”

“Oh. WAIT WHAT? WHAT HAPPENNED?”

“I don’t really know actually but I woke up with a broken leg and a horrible headache.”

“Oh my god why didn’t you call yesterday?”

“I didn’t have my phone.”

“Then how do call me right now?”

“Minho just passed it to me.”

“OMG MINHO? CHOI MINHO? WHAT? HOW?”

“Ouch. Do you want me to lose my sense of hearing or what.”

“SORRY BUT YOU’RE WITH CHOI MINHO RIGHT NOW?”

“Yes.”

“JUST THE BOTH OF YOU?”

“Unfortunately, yes.”

“OH MY GOD ARE YOU DATING HIM?”

“Ew no!”

“THANK GOD!”

“JUNG SOOYEON! JUST HURRY UP AND GET HERE. IT’S THE HOSPITAL CLOSEST TO OUR HOUSE.”

Then, I hung up before she could scream anything else. Oh god why is my sister in love with Choi Minho.

“Actually, what happened?” I asked.

“You left your phone at my house so I decided to go to your house to return it to you. On the way, I was listening to the radio and a soccer match was going on so I got carried away and I didn’t see you jogging and hit you.”

“You’re so careless. If you weren’t careless, I would still have my pair of perfectly healthy legs.”

“I’m sorry okay?!”

“As if your apology is able to cure my leg.”

“Fine, I’ll be your servant.”

“For real?”

“Yes. Only until your leg fully heals.”

“MUAHAHAHA.”

“Shut up, freak.”

“JERK! Anyway why were you sleeping here?”

“There were fangirls outside the hospital so I couldn’t go out.”

“Fangirls? At 2am? Are you sure? Or are you just making up reasons so that you can stay with me? Hmm?”

“Don’t flatter yourself. There were fangirls out there alright.”

“Fine, Mr Popular. Can you pour me some water?”

“Your hands are fine, you know.”

“I don’t care, servant.”

Minho poured for me a cup of tea and handed me the cup. I gulped a whole lot of tea. Then I felt something in my mouth. It was tickling my mouth. OH MY FREAKING GOD IT’S THE COCKROACH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I spit everything out. The cockroach landed on the floor and it’s legs were wriggling in the air. I can’t believe an adult cockroach was in my mouth like ew. I still felt something in my mouth. Minho was laughing his out. He’s lucky I didn’t spit it out towards him.

“Yah Choi Minho. Can you help my check what’s in my mouth?”

“What? Why?”

“I feel something.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERE’S ONE OF THE WINGS OF THE COCKROACH ON YOUR TONGUE.”

“Get it out for me.”

“WHAT?! EW NO!”

“GET IT OUT FOR ME OR I’LL GET THAT COCKROACH AND PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH.”

“UGH FINE!”

He face got closer to mine and he slowly put his fingers into my mouth and tried to get it out.

“Oh. My. God. Why are you guys kissing?!” 
 

 


 

Whaddup guise! Yay an update! Hope you guys enjoyed it! ;D I'm sorry I didn't update lately. School started. Meh. I hate school. :( Anyway thanks for reading, lovelies! 

-aiscream                  11/2/13