Thanks Jonghyun !

SHINee Over Flowers

Krystal’s POV

I rested my feet that was hurting on my other knee. I gasped at the sight of blood coming out from a spot that has a piece of sharp glass in it. Argh…. It hurts so much. What am I going to do… I looked at the Basketball Court floor and saw shiny pieces of broken glasses all over the place. I am sure that this is a prank. It must be CHOI MINHO. AISH, that jerk. Now, what am I going to do… I should just scream. Well, I can’t do anything else :\  

“Help!....” I screamed, loud enough for the people in the gym nextdoor to hear… The next minute, a familiar guy came into the basketball court. It was the guy that sang in the room the first day I came here. I think I know his name… it is… OH! Kim Jonghyun!
“Oh, its you again. What’s wrong?” He asked me. “Thank you for coming… My leg got hurt and I needed help.. Oh, and be careful. Thare are many broken glasses around here…Erm, do you mind helping me?” I said and smiled a little.

“Oh, sure. I’ll be right back. I’ll go get the first aid kit box.” He said and ran out of the court. I waited patiently while holding back the pain. In a few minutes, Jonghyun came in the court bringing a broom and a first aid kit box. He swept the broken glasses in his way and kneeled infront of me. “This will hurt, just bare with it alright?” He said. I just nodded. He slowly took out the piece of glass out of my skin. It hurts so much… Tears formed in my eyes. After that, he took out a clean cloth and started cleaning the blood around the wound carefully, Then, he poured some oinment onto a cotton wool and gently rub the cotton on the wound. It really stings… Ugh.  Tears rolled down my cheeks. Next, he wrapped my foot with a roll of bandage and taped the end to secure it.

He looked up at my face and cleaned the tears rolling down my cheeks with his bare hands. I blushed. Am I falling for him ? He took my hand and rested it on his shoulder and helped me to walk. He took me to his car and sent me home. It all happened silently...

“Hey, wake up… We reached.” I heard a voice. I opened up my eyes and saw Jonghyun. Is this a dream? I blinked again and saw him. Then, I remembered what happened. I must have fallen asleep in his car. I took my bag and then rested my hand on Jonghyun’s shoulder for support. I knocked on the door and realised that there was nobody at home now. I went back early. How forgetful can I be? At that time, I just realised that I did not bring my home keys. Now what am I going to do? Oh no! “Ermm… I did not bring my home keys…Mianhe.. “ I said. “Then, where should I send you? Hurry up, my shoulder is getting sore.” He said… Am I that heavy? Aigoo… “Then, put me in the car while I text my friend alright… My sister will be back at night and my parents are overseas.” I told him. He just nodded and brought me back to the car. I texted Sulli.

To : Cutie Sulliver
Erm, Sulli do you mind if I sleep over your house tonight? Having some problems… I’ll tell you ltr at your house alright? Well, that is if you allow me to go to your house… :)
From : Pretty Soojungie


Seconds later, I got a reply. That was fast…

To : Pretty Soojungie
Of course! I’ll be waiting! Call me when you’re reaching k? :3
From : Cutie Sulliver


Yes! Sulli’s the best! I’ll just call Jess unnie later … I told Jonghyun Sulli’s address and we straight away headed there. As we were reaching, I called Sulli. We reached there and Jonghyun helped me to get to Sulli’s house gates. Sulli was there. I said thanks to Jonghyun. He just nodded silently as always. From there on, Sulli helped me to get into the house.  What a long day… Thanks Jonghyun!  Wait. Is he my oppa? Hahaha…


What do you think about this chapter? Boring? Sorry i haven't been updating for a while... :( Comment on what you think of the story and subscribe alright! ;) Thanks for reading :D
-Shawol_Affxtion                  09/06/2011