Burnt.

SHINee Over Flowers

 

Minho’s POV

My body feels so weak. I got up slowly. I looked around and realised that I was not in my bedroom. This room is just as big as my toilet. A towel was stuck on my forehead. I tookit away and placed it on a table next to the bed. I was still in the clothes I wore yesterday. Ohh…Now I remember. I fainted while waiting for the bus yesterday. Then, where am I? Could it be that I am kidnapped? I rushed out of the room. I looked around the small apartment.

Suddenly, I heard noises from the kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen and saw the pabo. What is she doing here? Is this her apartment? “Yah, pabo. Where am I? What did you do to me?” I said.

She glared at me and then said, “Here. Eat this ramyun. After that, bathe and then get out of here.” “You haven’t answered me.” I said. “You are obviously in my apartment. How stupid can you be? AND. I actually HELPED you. Could you at least say THANK YOU? Your parents didn’t teach you manners or sumthin’ ?” She exclaimed. I stood and threw the bowl of hot ramyun at her and went straight to the phone, called my personal driver and stormed out of her TINY apartment.

Krystal’s POV

AHH! It’s hot! The hot soup burned my skin. “JESS UNNIE!!! IT HURTS!!” I yelped. “YAH, what do you want? You ruined my dream!” she screamed at me. But when she saw my red, burnt hands, she rushed and looked at my skin. It took a few minutes until she realised that she needed to do something about the burn. Knowing that she does not know what to do, I told her to help me wash my hands under running water and grab some cream in the first aid box and rub it on my burnt hands.

After that, I slowly dialed down Sulli’s number. I placed it on loud speaker as my hands still hurts.

Kry: Annyeong Jinri…
Sul: Annyeong! Why do you sound so sad?
Kry: My hands are burnt now.
Sul: Omo,wae?
Kry: That jerk threw a whole bowl of ramyun at me. And it was just cooked.
Sul: Minho? Why was he at your apartment?
Kry: He was unconscious yesterday at the abandoned bus stop so I brought him home.
Sul: Oh… Do you like him?
Kry:YAH! ITS JUST HELPING.
Sul: Ouch! Ok,ok. Relax. My ear drums almost burst!
Kry:Hahaha
Sul: Have you done your homework?
Kry: Aigoo… I forgotten! Didn’t you remember? Friday, I got hurt. Saturday, we went shopping. Today, this. How am I supposed to do my homework?
Sul: You need help?
Kry: How about sleeping over my house tonight?
Sul: Ne! Good idea. I’ll bring my uniform with me.
Kry: Ok, annyeong!
Sul: Annyeong!

Sulli’s POV

I packed all my stuffs and got to Soojung’s house. When I reached there, Jess unnie opened the door. I greeted her and went straight to Krystal. She was just sitting on her bed, doing nothing. A smile formed on her lips when she noticed me. I helped her to take out her books from her blue bag that was similar to mine, except that mine was red. I had already finished mine so I helped her to write down her answers. Of course, I did not let her copy. As friends, we must help each other in a good way right?

I slowly read out the questions to her and then she say out the answers. Then, I write it down. We were done by 2pm. After that we started talking about yesterday. I was thinking of I should tell her about me and Taemin… Just then, she asked me teasingly, ”So, what happened to you and YOUR Taemin after I left? Anything interesting?” “Yah, he is no MY Taemin okay… Well, some things happened.” I said. “Omo, cinca? Like what? A kiss maybe? Or more than that?” She asked me. “What a ert. It was the first day he actually knew me. Of course there was no kiss. We were just playing catching when he accidentally fell on top of me.” I said while blushing, thinking of that incident yesterday.

Krystal’s eyes widened when I said that he fell on top of me. “Wow… Must be romantic huh?” she teased me again. “I bet he kissed you right after you fell asleep.” “Aniyo! Are you crazy? He does not like me, okay.” She just rolled her eyes when I said that.

Night time came by and we quickly went to sleep since there is gonna be school tomorrow!

 


Sorry if it's boring... 

-shawol_affxtion        10/8/11