My date and Minho's temper.

SHINee Over Flowers

Taemin’s POV

My heartbeat became faster as I waited for her answer. Suddenly, Sulli hugged me. I hugged her back. I think that’s a yes? We walked around the park, getting bored. “Can we do something?” Sulli asked me. I thought for a moment. Theme Park! YES! We can go to a theme park!

“Let’s go to the theme park.” I said. She nodded and smiled brightly. Then, she ran to the streets. I looked at her with a confused expression. “What are you doing?” I asked. “Getting a cab,” she said. I laughed and said, “I have a car.” “Oh yeah… Then let’s go,” she said. We walked towards my car and then headed to the theme park.

We finally reached. There weren’t much people as it was a schooling day. Lucky for me since if there were many people, fan girls will crowd around me. We decided to get up the rollercoaster first. We got the tickets and got on it. Sulli was screaming her lungs out as we were on it. It was hilarious!

The ride ended and we received snapshots from our ride. I burst into laughter as I looked at the photos. Our faces were epic. Sulli grabbed the photos and laughed as well. We each kept one of the photos. After that, we decided to get into the house of mirrors. Both of us haven’t went in there before and decided to try it out.

As we entered the big room or something, we were welcomed by many mirrors of different shapes and sizes. I went up to one of them. It made me look fat. “You gained al lot of weight huh?” Sulli said as she laughed heartily at my reflection. I laughed too when I saw her reflection in the mirror that made her shrink into such a tiny thing. We enjoyed ourselves by looking at different parts of our body turning into different shapes and structures.

After that, we got on the bumper cars. We drove around the place and bumped into each other. Sometimes, I got out of my seat when we bumped. It was really enjoyable. After getting tired, I suggested a visit to the ghosts in the haunted house. Sulli declined the offer without hesitation. She seems to be afraid. So, we tried out some carnival games. Sulli failed all her attempts and got no prizes. I only got a cute teddy bear but I decided to give it to Sulli as a gift for our first date as a couple. After that, we got cotton candies, chocolates and ice creams. We fed each other as we ate the cotton candy.

To end our day at the theme park, we got on a calm, slow ride. The Ferris wheel. As the wheel turned, we got higher. I suddenly noticed Sulli’s silence. I looked at her. She was closing her eyes. Is she actually asleep? I waved my hands in front of her face. She did not respond. I gave her a peck on her cheek. Her eyes were still closed but her cheek turned bright red and she was smiling. She looked so cute. I pinched her cheeks slightly. She still did not open her eyes. "Yah, why are you closing your eyes?” I asked.

As the wheel turned and we got lower, Sulli finally opened her eyes and said, “I am afraid of heights… Do you know that you are the first boy that ever kissed my cheeks?” I nodded then said, “Oh, then I must be your second one too.” She looked at me, confused. I finally said, “That time when we were at your house, I kissed your cheeks before you went to sleep. She blushed again. The ride finally ended.

It was already dark. We got to the nearest pizza shop and ate there for dinner. I ate so many unhealthy foods today. Thank goodness Key hyung’s not here. If not, I could have been nagged and scolded…

We went star gazing afterwards. We found a big field and lay down. The stars that brightened the dark night resembled Sulli. Sulli is like the star that is brightening my life. I smiled at that thought. Finally, I sent her to Krystal’s house. Before she went out my car, I held her wrist, stopping her from going. We stared into each other’s eyes and got closer and closer. We kissed. Both of us blushed. She quickly said goodbye and ran towards the building. I drove straight home.

When I was at home, everybody was asleep except Minho hyung. His bedroom was still lit up. I walked toward his room and asked politely, “Hyung, aren’t you going to sleep yet?” He stayed quiet. I asked the same question again. Suddenly, he yelled, “GET OUT OF MY ROOM!” I quickly rushed out. What’s wrong with him? Can’t he at least reply nicely? Sheesh.

Minho’s POV

It’s already late. Her beautiful face was still stuck in my mind. Every word that she said to me was still repeating in my head. I just can’t forget about her. I don’t know why. I have done too many bad things to her. I need to apologize. No. I can’t! SHE needs to apologize. Not me! ARGH. I don’t know what to do! I was thinking of Krystal when Taemin suddenly burst into my room. Such an impolite boy. I got really angry and shouted at him. He quickly scrambled out of my room. Forget him. GAH. Do I like her?

 


Sorry if the date's boring... I not good in writing romance right? They are not wearing what's in the main image. Just imagine both of them are wearing blue ><  Anywayyyyy, I changed my username. Hahah. kay (: 
-aiscream           6/9/11