When the midnight came.

SHINee Over Flowers

Krystal’s POV

“The movie was AWESOME!” I exclaimed. “Yeah, I know right!!” Sulli said. We had a great time watching the midnight movie. “Hey Sulli, I will be going home now… it’s so late! Jess Unnie will get worried *Yawn*” I said while packing my bag and getting ready to go home. “Ne… Take care! Aren’t you going home?” she asked Taemin. Jonghyun, Key and Onew had already gone home before the movie started. Taemin shook his head and said that he would stay there until Sulli falls asleep. I could see that Sulli was blushing hard… I wonder if Taemin feels the same towards her. Hmm… Or maybe he is just being caring?

I waved goodbye to both of them and walked towards the bus stop that is after the abandoned bus stop. It’s kind of cold. Luckily, I had my jacket with me. I put on my jacket while walking. I could see a familiar-looking figure at the abandoned bus stop. I walked closer and saw Minho. His eyes were shut close and his face was pale. He probably fell asleep while waiting here. He is so pabo! This bus stop is long left here and no vehicles pass by here. Busses only pass by the bus stop after this one. No harm helping right? I poked him gently, hoping he would wake up. He did not even move an inch. I tapped him a little harder. He still did not move. His skin felt warm. I touched his forehead. It was burning hot! He was having high fever.

It was my fault. I did not let him eat and he probably had an empty stomach while walking in this cold weather… I thought for a few solutions. The best solution was to bring him to my house and give him some medication till he gets well. I took off my jacket and placed it over him and tried to help him stand. He is so tall, how am I supposed to help him to walk? Will it work? I slowly brought him to the further bus stop. A minute after we reached there, the bus came. I brought him up the bus.

In the bus, I messaged Jess Unnie

To: Sicachu

Unnie, please go down to the bus stop opposite our apartment to help me…

From: Pretty Soojungie

~~~

To: Pretty Soojungie

Wae? What’s the problem? I am busy right now…

From: Sicachu

~~~

To: Sicachu

Pleaseeeee… It is related to helping F5!

From: Pretty Soojungie

~~~

To: Pretty Soojungie

Alright, alright!

From: Sicachu


Hmph, she always agrees to anything that includes F5. While I was looking out the window, I felt a heavy, warm thing on my shoulder. I turned and saw Minho’s head. Tsk. He is such a nuisance. “Krystal, you are so stupid. Get away from my life.” He mumbled. My blood boiled at that point of time. If only I left him at the abandoned bus stop… I helped him down the bus when we reached and Jess Unnie was there. She was so shocked when she saw unconscious Minho in my arms. She quickly ran to me and helped me to bring him to our apartment. I brought him to the extra room and placed him on the bed. I took some warm water and a towel to the room. I rinsed the towel with the warm water and gently dabbed it on Minho’s forehead. Jess Unnie just stared. She does not know how to take care of sick people… There was once when she splattered boiling water at a person having a fever instead of doing what I am doing now. After that, I covered Minho with a thick blanket and took away my jacket. Then, both of us went to sleep.

At Sulli’s house

Sulli’s POV

It was getting late. Taemin and I were still washing the dirty dishes from our dinner. We washed in the awkward silence. Suddenly he called my name. I turned and he splashed water at my face. “YAH!” I shouted while splashing water at him. We continued having the splashing war until both of us were drenched. Fortunately, we were done with the dishes.

I went to my room and changed into a new set of pink, hello kitty pajamas. I got out and Taemin started pinching my cheeks and shouting, “KYEOPTAAAA” Then, he started chasing me. As I was running, I suddenly tripped and fell on my back. Taemin also tripped and accidentally landed on top of me. Our faces were only centimeters away. Both of us blushed and Taemin quickly got up and apologized to me.

In a few minutes, I am already on my bed getting ready to sleep. Taemin was by side, looking at me. We were staring at each other. Then, Taemin asked for my phone number. We exchanged numbers. The awkward silence happened again. “Just sleep, Sulli ah…” He said in his sweet, innocent voice. I closed my eyes and fell asleep fast.

Taemin’s POV
Looking at Sulli asleep, I smiled. She was even pretty when she was asleep. She is an absolute goddess… I caressed her soft, milky skin. At that time, I wished I owned her. I did not know a day with her could already make me fall in love. I must be crazy. Hmmmm… I should get going now. I kissed her forehead and left. I hope she does not know that I just kissed her! 

 


Here it is! Chapter 15! Hope you guys liked it :):) I apologize if there is any mistakes... Do comment! :D

Shawol_Affxtion               6/8/11