The Awesome Girls

SHINee Over Flowers

Krystal POV 

I continued staring at those 5 boys.... 

"Oppa! I made this for you ^^" A cute girl stood in front of them, presenting a strawberry cake to them. The tall guy in the group stopped and looked closely at the cake. He took a pinch of the cream and it of his fingers. Then, he took the cake and smashed it in the girl's face and walked away with his other members who are smirking. I looked at them in shock. What's wrong with them? Who do they think they are? I looked at the girl as she ran to the toilet while crying.

As the 5 boys left, everybody also left... I was alone there.

"What an idiotic jerk! Are these people mute or what? Can't they do something?" I exclaimed. Suddenly, 3 girls came out of nowhere and said, " Oh... My... God! (in english) " 

"I can't believe what i am hearing..." one of them continued.

"Who are you?" I asked them.

"Us? Oh, we haven't introduced ourselves..." she continued. 

"Victoria!" the girl talking to me said.

"Luna!" the girl beside her said.

"Amber." a boyish like girl said coolly.

"You can call us the Awesome Girls of SM Schools of Arts" Victoria said as she flipped her hair using her hand.

"You said idiotic jerk. You weren't referring to our F5, the most talented students right?" Victoria asked.

"F..F.. What?" I asked them. " So those guys that just humiliated that innocent girl, that was the infamous F5?"

"Infamous? More like famous!" Luna said. " You better watch your mouth or you are going to get in hot soup!" 

"We'll let you go as this is your first day here." Amber said as she stared at me closely. I stared at them in disgust as they walked up the stairs. UGH!

~

Math was boring like my previous school's but Music was DAEBAK. It was so fun :D 

RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Yes! Its break time. At last... The time I've been waiting for has come :) I went down, bringing my packed lunch downstairs to the canteen. I tried searching for Jess Unnie but i can't find her. Probably with her 8 buddies... I'll eat alone then.

I took out my lunch and opened it slowly. Seaweed soup, egg rolls, kimchi and rice... Yum~ I stuffed a whole lot of rice into my mouth and chewed it slowly. I was so hungry in class... As i was enjoying my awesome lunch, i heared footsteps. I looked up and saw the 'Awesome' girls coming towards me. Sigh... What do they want? 

"Yah, Can't you read the sign?" Victoria said as she pointed toward the sign that said, NO OUTSIDE FOOD.

"Why should i waste about 50 bucks just to buy lunch?" I answered back.

"Ugh, what's that smell..." she said as she neared my lunch, sniffing it.

"Eww... Luna, do you have some perfume?"

"Oh, sure. Here it is, Vic." Luna said as she passed it to Victoria. Victoria sprayed it straight at my food. I straight away covered my food using my arms. She sniffed the air and said, " Much better !" and went off with her members. I rolled my eyes and continued eating...

"May i seat here, with you?" I heard a girl said.  I looked up and saw a familiar, cute girl... Suddenly, i remembered. Oh! It is the girl who got humiliated just now... 

"Sure :)" I said in a friendly manner. 

"Thanks ^^" she said and did an eye-smile. AWWW... KYEOPTAAAA... She's adorable...

Sulli's POV

"So, what's your name? Are you new here? I never seen you before..." I asked her.

"Oh, my name is Jung Soo Jung. You can call me Krystal. Yes, I am new here :) I just came today..." She answered.

"Nice to meet you Krystal. My name is Choi Jinri but you can call me Sulli. What class are you in?" 

"Errmm... I am in... class... 1408..." 

"Cinca? I am in that class too ^^ Let's seat together later :D" Then, we continued to share our thoughts and i told her everything about the school while sharing our lunch.
Suddenly, Krystal asked, " Errmm.. You know.. F5... Who are they?" Thoughts about what happened to me this morning filled my mind...

"Can we talk about this some other time... I'm sorry... It brings me bad memories... " 

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." She answered while bowing slightly. She reminded me of a senior... 

"You know, you really remind me of a senior in this school...Let me see... Oh ya! Jessica unnie... Do you know her?"

"Oh, she's my sister :) Hehe... She was the one who asked me to go to this school."

"I see... Maybe you could learn more about the students in this school from her :D" 

"Oh, ok :) Thank you for being my friend... I am usually a loner :] Even in my old school..."Krystal said

"Oh, me too... Usually, I would walk around in school alone without friends... Everybody is so arrogant here... Especially the so called Awesome girls..." I whispered

"Oh, you know them?"

"Of course. Who doesn't... They're the most popular girls in school" 

Suddenly, the bell rang... We went up to class and sat together. While teacher was talking, we secretly passed notes to each other. Heheheheheh... Then, we decided to go home together after school. It's great having her as a friend ^^


What do you think? Is it okay? Please comment and tell me how you feel~ ^^ Thank you for reading :D
-Shawol_Affxtion          23/04/11