JERK!

SHINee Over Flowers

Krystal POV

I ran out of the classroom as soon as my teacher dismissed us. I ran to unnie's classroom. Coincidentally, she was also going out of her class while talking with some of her classmates.

"Unnie! Unnie!" I shouted.

"Oh, Krystal. Hi :)" She answered me with a sweet smile

"Err.. Unnie. I will be going back with my friend, Sulli. You don't mind right?"

"Of course not. I will be going back with my buddies anyway... I am happy that you got a new friend." 

"Thanks Unnie. Bye :D" I straight away ran to the canteen to meet Sulli.

Sulli's POV

I walked out of the classroom slowly, watching my dear friend, Krystal running towords the senior's classrooms. She is such a fast runner... I wish I could run as fast as her. I turned away and walked down the stairs to the canteen. As I was walking, I bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" I whispered as i rubbed my head... I looked up and saw one of the F5 member, Taemin. I had a crush on him since like, forever. He looked at me and asked whether i was ok. My heart was beating like mad. HE was concerned about me. HE. LEE TAEMIN. I struggled for a nod and then watch him as he walked away in a rush. I skipped to the canteen happily, thinking of Taemin... Hehehe ^^ I am so happy :D As i reach the canteen, I waited patiently for Krystal while having a fantasy about Taemin :)

"BOO!" A familliar voice shouted that scared me. I turned around and saw Krystal.

"Krystal... Why did you do that...  You scared me" i said as i pouted.

"Aigoo... Kyeopta..." Krystal said while pinching my cheeks. Then we went off to get some ice cream. My favourite! ^^ We got a green tea ice cream each and decided to explore the school. As I was playfully walking along the garden, i accidentally tripped over a rock. I put up my head and saw a black shoe covered with ice cream. I looked up carefully and saw a tall figure standing before me. I quickly stood up as i realise that it was Minho of F5.

"Oh my god... I am so sorry." I said as i keep on bowing and bowing.

"DO YOU THINK THAT BY SAYING SORRY YOU CAN BUY BACK MY MILLIONS WORTH SHOE?!?!" He shouted at me.

"Err..err. I will do anything. Anything. Really. Anything."I said in fright

"Really? Anything? my shoe then." Minho said as he smirked. My eyes widened as i heard the statement, my shoe. Is he serious?

Suddenly, Krystal shouted."YAH! What's with you? You can easily wipe it off using tissue. What's so hard about that? JERK! :P" 

"SHUT UP! Since you talk so much why don't YOU my shoe then? PABO." He answered back

Krystal POV

his shoe? What am i going to do? Oh no! AHAH! I got an idea...

"FINE." I said as i lower down to his shoe. He smirked. I got lower and lower. I waited for the right time and i shot up and smashed my ice cream in his face.
He fell to the back. He was so shocked. 


Minho's POV

What did she just do to me ?!?!?! And my members just laugh it off???? Then, the kid (Krystal) threw money to me.

"HERE! TAKE THIS. GO AND WASH YOUR SHOE OR WHATSOEVER!" She shouted and left with her clueless friend.
SHE IS GOING TO GET IT!!!!!!!!!

Krystal POV

AHAHAHAH! I feel so happy and proud after doing that! Then, we walked along the roads slowly while laughing about what just happened to that Minho. Suddenly, i heard an awesome voice from a far, singing in front of a crowd while people are throwing money into a container. I looked for the voice and saw this familiar girl. She was so familliar.

"Hey, Sulli. Isn't that..." I said as i was interupted

"Luna?!?!?!" Sulli exclaimed.


Was that really Luna? What was Luna doing there, singing and collecting money? Continue reading ^^ And please comment :D
-Shawol_Affxtion          25/04/11