Transferring

SHINee Over Flowers

Krystal POV

I was doing my math homework as per normal when i heard my sister, Jessica.

"Krystal-shi! Open the door! I have good news!" She shouted in excitement while knocking the door. I walked lazily to the door and opened it. "What is it?" i asked her. She straight away ran into my room and closed the door. She sat on the bed and asked me to sit next to her. She handed me an envelope. 
I looked at her, confused. Then, she gave me the open-it look. I opened it and took out the piece of paper. I read it slowly, not missing any words.

"BWOH?!?!?!" I shouted as i read the statement,                                                                                                  

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE ACCEPTED TO SM SCHOOL OF ARTS. 

I never, ever want to get into an arts school. I just want to live a normal life.

"W-w-wh-what is this unnie? Accepted in the arts school? I did not even applied for it."

"Of course you didn't. I did :) " Jessica unnie said

"But why? I dont want to go to an arts school... I dont even have the talent." 

"You do, Krystal. Your voice is great. I heard it before. Your voice need to be known. A voice like yours should not be kept and hidden. Listen to me Krystal. Just once. I promise you it will be fun in SM School of Arts. You have me anyway... Please Krystal..." she said
I was really touched. She really cared about me. She really wanted me to be sucessful... But... My dream life is to be a normal person living a normal life. I am in a dilemma... Which should i choose? Arts school or normal life? I am so confused! ARGH!

"It's up to you. Your decision. Its getting late... I going to bed Okay... Bye :)" Jessica unnie said to me. I watched her as she walked out of the room, smiling at me. i slowly lied down on my bed, thinking which to choose... It's already 2am... I am still wide awake. Thinking of what my life would be in SM School of Arts. 

On Saturday night, i still could not sleep, thinking of the exact same thing, I also thought of unnie's words... She never asked me for many favours. Maybe, I should go to that school. Who knows what she said was right? Who knows it will be fun?

I woke up the next morning and had some toast and jam with unnie. While eating, i told her that i decided to go to SM School of Art. And guess what? She screamed as if she had won a lottery... But i felt happy seeing her :) 

After breakfast, both of us went into our own rooms to bathe. I grabbed my sweater dress and put on my tights. I went out and waited for unnie. Then, we went out to get my school necessities... After done buying everything, we decided to shop for some stuffs. It was getting late and we went home. As soon as i reached home, i packed my bag and got ready everything for tomorrow ^^

RIINNGGG

My alarm clock went off... *Yawn... I stretched a bit and went to get ready for school. 

"Unnie!!! Palli! You said you wanted to reach school early to show me around..." I shouted

"Ne... Just wait a minute..." Unnie answered "DONE~ :)" Then we got out the house and off to school ...

At school

"So, here is the Dance studio... Here are the classrooms..." Unnie explained one by one...

"Jessica! Jess! Come, lets go and have breakfast together!" a girl called her

"Oh,  that's Yuri. Err... Krystal, you dont mind being alone right? Please..." she asked me

"Ok...But - " Unnie straight away thanked me and ran to Yuri unnie.

"Wait! Unnie! Where is the bas-" Aish, forget it. she is already gone. I'll have to find out where the basketball court by myself then...
As i am walking, i passed by a room. From outside, i could hear a very beautiful voice. I slowly opened the door and saw a guy wearing a white coat. He straight away stopped when he saw me. There were silence for a few seconds. Then, he broke the silence by asking me whether i needed anything.

"Errm... May i know where is the basketball court?" i asked him. He pointed to the right without saying anything.

"Oh, Kamsahamnida..." I thanked him. He just nodded. I quickly rushed to the basketball court. I looked around the basketball court, amazed by how big it was. I couldn't wait to play there. 

Suddenly, the bell rang and i knew it was time to get into homeroom. As i was climbing up the stairs to the homeroom, i heard

"KYAAA!!!! They are here!! They are here!!!"

I looked around and saw 5 boys walk through the doors of the school as everybody crowded around them. One of the boys was really familiar... Oh ya! It was the guy in the white coat! But who are they? Why does everybody crowd around them?


What do you think? It's my first fanfic :):) Hope you liked it ^^ Do comment :D
-Shawol_Affxtion          21/04/11