What Is He Doing?

Twisted Fate!

 

 

That night, Yoona sat in her room thinking back to the kiss and Donghae confession. His confession to me was so cool, she thought. She kept thinking back on it and giggling like a school girl.  Well, of course she's a school girl. She started re-ecting the whole event.

"What is so hard....?" She pretended that Donghae was with her and he pulled her face to his and kissed the air.

She pulled out slowly the got up and sat down on the other side and turned her body facing the way she was earlier. 

"'It's hard to explain to your brother the fact that I'm your teacher and yet I like you a lot.' AAAHH" she squeal and laid back. She picked up a teddy bear from her bed and covered her face with it while she squealed.

"Yoona, are you ok in there?" called Leeteuk from outside her door.

"I'm fine, oppa.  Come on in." She sat up when he opened the door.

Leeteuk walked in.  Thanks for getting that medicine I ask of you. I feel sorry for having to send you there with Hae.  But don't worry, you're going to be seeing him a lot now a days.  Since he's my friend and your teacher, I told him not to go easy on you.  Scold you every now and then."  He said and sat down next to her.

Oh great.  After kissing me and now he's going to have to scold me just so no one would notice. thought Yoona.

Leeteuk laid back on the bed next to her and released a sigh. Yoona looked back at him smiled.

"I just don't understand how you would tell your friend to scold me.  Just me?  How about Yuri unnie, Min Ho oppa, and Seohyun?  Why didn't you tell him to scold them, too?"  

"Because...uggghhh" he stretched out on the bed, "man, your bed is so comfortable, compared to mine.  I didn't even get a sleep today."

"Because?? Because what?"

"Because, they're not my kids.  Sure they're like family but I don't have the right to tell him what to do with your friends.  Besides, Min Ho is Hae's cousin, so I have no say in that."

Yoona turned her back at him and spaced out for a couple of minutes.  She was thinking back to her time spent with Donghae,

After he'd pulled out from the second kiss, he looked at her for a while, studying her face.  

"Mianhae, I just couldn't help myself.  I know I'm not supposed to be this way, but every time I'm with you, you just make me do things I don't feel like doing. I'm just going to ask you this and I won't be expecting an answer right now, but maybe later."

He looked at her and she was looking at him, all spaced out.  Like, she was so surprised her did that. He waved his hand in front of her face...nothing.  She was still spaced out. He then leaned in, close to her face and she finally snapped out of it and backed up.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she turned her head to the front.  This time she was blushing. 

'You weren't reacting when I waved my hand in front of you. But, I need to know something."

She slightly turned her face so that she was looking at the steering wheel while she can see him in the corner of her eyes. "What is it?"

He giggled like a cheeky school boy and ran a hand to his silky hair. "Well, it's kind of embarrassing but-" he turned to her and forcefully turned her whole body towards him. "Neo! Do you like me? Do you want to date me? I'm going crazy here thinking that I really committed a sin by kissing you.  I need to know, do you like me?  If you say no, I won't ever make a move like this on you again."

YESSS!! I LIKE YOU, TOO!!! Her insides were dying to scream those words out but her conscience had been telling her that it wasn't a good idea.

"Can you give me some time to think about it?  I mean, I do like you but I don't know if we should be doing this at all."

"Then, you'll think about it?  Please, don't give me a negative answer now.  I'll give you all the time you need to think about this.  I'll even be cheering you on."

"Mwo?" she laughed.

"I know I might looked a bit scary but, I'm actually adorable when you get to know me."  They both laughed at his self-praises. "But I'm serious.  Please think about it.  If you're scared of my job, I'll handle it.  I'll even handle your brother."

This is the cutest confession I've had, present Yoona thought. How am I going to deal with dating my own teacher?

Yoona looked back at her brother who had been laying on her bed while she reminisced, he was already snoring.  She didn't want to wake him up.  She slowly got off the bed and threw a blanket over him.

"Oppa, mianhae...but I like him a lot.  I hope you won't kill me for making this stupid decision."  She kissed her brother's forehead, "Good Night"  She turned off the lights and left the room.

 

 

Donghae sat behind his desk in his room playing with his phone.  He had been reminiscing his act in the car.  

"Did I look cool or was it cheesy.  It wasn't like I practiced any of it.  It just happened that way." he opened the drawer to his desk and took out a small jewelry box. It contained the necklace Yoona dropped on the plane. "Mianhae.  I keep forgetting to give it back."

He spent a few minutes studying the necklace.  It was a beautiful silver hearted necklace.  In the middle, it had a hole shaped of a key.  He didn't know what the necklace meant so he put it in the box and placed the box on the desk, still open. He reached for his phone and looked at it.

"Should I call her?  Or that would look bad, I told her i was going to give her all the time she needs, so.." he put the phone down and got up to head to bed.

He turned back, 'But then again, I told her I was going to cheer her on." He smiled sheepishly and ran like an excited teen to his phone.  

He searched for her name and punched in a couple of words then hesitated for a few seconds before sending the text.

'Are you asleep? Did you go to bed, yet?'

He couldn't sit still in his seat.  He kept picking up his phone every 3-5 seconds. "Why isn't she replying back?  Please reply..oh God!" 

From all the anxiousness in him, he started tapping his phone and his right foot was tapping the floor. The sudden beeping of his phone took him by surprise. Without looking at the phone, he got up and jumped on his bed, excitedly.  

"You finally replied back, huh?" he said with a smile on his face as he checked his phone. The smiled died off when he saw that it was a message from Min Ho.

'Hyung, where did you and Yoona go to this afternoon?'

'What's it to you?' Donghae replied back.

'It's just that Yoong came back looking so flushed.  I tried texting her but she won't reply back.  I'll send you her number so you can try calling her.  I'm sure she'll pick up if she sees different number,'  Minho replied bac with Yoona's number attached,

"I already have her number, dummy."  Donghae got tired of texting so he called his cousin. 

When Min Ho picked up, "Hyung, I'll call you back.  Yoona is calling me right now." And he hung up.

"What is this?  She won't return my texts and yet she calls Min Ho."  Donghae was getting jealous before realizing that they haven't become official. 

He finally gave up.  No use waiting when she's not even going to reply.  He went to brush his teeth, again.  And when he returned, his phone was ringing.  He looked at the caller ID and it was Yoona.

His eyes grew big and he jumped up and down while laughing out excitedly.  He calmed himself down before answering. 

"Ahem....ah-ah-ah...ahem" he presssed send, "Yoboseyo?"  he answered cooly.

"What do you want?  Why'd you text me? "  Yoona questioned from the other line.

Donghae was surprised at her tone.  She didn't sound happy hearing his voice.  Was I a bit too much with my textin her all the time?

"Sorry.  I just thouht I check in to see what you were up to."  well, it wasn't really, entirely a lie.  

"Teuk oppa just fell asleep in my room.  That's why I wasn't able to reply back instantly.  I had forgotten it in the room and had just got back from getting it."

"Can I see you for a minute?"

"Right Now?! It already late."  Yoona said,

"It's only 5:09PM."

"Why do you want to see me?Yoona asked over the phone.

"I just need you to meet me at Arirang. Arasto?  Be there in 10 minutes."  And he hung up.  

He walked to his closet and got a different jewelry box and opened it.  He chuckled as memories of the jewelry in the box flooded his mind.  He grabbed his coat and out the door he went.

 

 

Yoona was pissed because Donghae just hung up on her.

"How dare he hang up on me."

 She doesn't like it when someone hangs up on her.  She decided to go to Arirang to confront him.  She got her coat and left for the restaurant.  

On her way to meet him, she remembered Soobin so she went to a different direction.  She couldn't risk having to bump in to Soobin while she's there with Donghae.  It was enough that Soobin thought she and Yesung were an item because it wasn't true.  But to see her with Donghae, it might be bad.

When she reached a playground nearby their house, she called Donghae to let him know.  Though he wasn't happy but he still went over.

 

When Donghae reached the playground, Yoona was sitting on one of the swings.  He crept up from behind her and spooked her.

"AhH" she screamed as she jumped off the swing. she turned around to see a laughing Donghae.

"Mianhae.  I thought you weren't going to jump off like that." And he walked over to her and helped her back on her feet.

"Seriously, are you a little kid?  You almost gave me a heart attack." she walked back to the swing.

"I'm sorry,  Why did you want to meet here?"

She was trying to come up with an excuse when she suddenly said, "I'm tired of walking all the way down there.  Besides, I've always wanted to come here and swing.  But why did you want to meet?  Oh, which reminds me,"  she started getting angry. "Why did you hang up like that?'

"Oh, Jonghyun walked in to the house.  He's my cousin."  he replied,

"Yeah, I kinda figured.  So, what was so importatnt that you couldn't wait and had to see me right now?" She started to kick her fet to move the swing.  

Donghae sat down on the other swing next to her. "I just wanted to see you. And I wanted to give you something."

He wanted to see me? she blushed.  Thank God my hair is down, otherwise he would've seen me blushing. she thought.

"Psh, stop talking nonsense." she faked.

Donghae suddenly stood up, walked behind her and started pushing her.  "Actually, I've wanted to give you something.  And I hope you'll think about it first before you make any rash decision."  He stopped her and walked to the front.

Yoona looked at him curiously.  "What is it?"

All of a sudden, he bent down on one knee in front of her.  She was so shocked to see his actions.  Her heart was thumping real fast and it felt like it was about to burst out from her chest.

Donghae reached in to his pocket and pulled out a small beautiful looking box- the one he took out from his closet earlier. He looked up at her and spoke her name. 

"Yoona-ssi......"

 

 

 

I am so sorry but I won't be updating for a few weeks.  I am leaving right now to catch my flight for home.  And I'm going to be pretty busy with some family events.  But I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  It's short because I don't really have time right now.  I'm about to board my plane now, but hey, let me know what you guys think about the chapter.  And what is Hae doing? kekeke  Have a blessed day in the Lord and God Bless!