THEY SLEPT TOGETHER??!!!

Twisted Fate!

 

The Next Day...

Yoona opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling of her house.  Why am I looking at the ceiling of our living room?  Did I just pass out here on the couch. Why couldn't get to my room?.

She was about to get up when she felt a little movement by her side. She slowly looked beside her and the person slowly lifted his head up.  Her eyes widened as he turned to face her and....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

They both screamed....

Donghae had slept over at her house....

No! This was WORSE!

HE SLEPT WITH HER!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoona jumped out of the couch, therefore pushing Donghae away from the couch, who was kneeling next to it.  She got up and backed away from him.

"Yoona, calm down." Donghae said with both hand tot he front trying to calm her down."

"CALM DOWN?!! CALM DOWN?!" She said furiously the she gasped. 

She looked at her clothes.  They were still attached to body and remained untouched, though is ruffled from when she was sleeping.  But she still had everything on. She looked back up at him.

"What did you do to me?" She demanded.

"Nothing, I promise." He tried to assure. "Don't you remember what happened last night?"

Yoona gave him a look that said she didn't remember.  

"When our food got to......"

DING DONG

"Oh, No...."

Donghae stopped and looked at Yoona.  "Who is it?"

Yoona ran to the door and looked at the intercom.

"Yoongie, open up.  I got your favorite here with me. Palli-yo..open up the gate."

Yoona opened the gate and stared at Donghae. 

"It's my brother. He's home."

Donghae shot up from the couch, "What do we do?"

"I don't know....HIDE!!" They were both panicking. "This way!" She pointed to the stairs.  As she almost got to the stairs she came back down to get his shoes and ran up, stumbling on the top stair.  Donghae looked back and helped her up.

"GO!" she whispered as she heard the front door open.

"Where?" Donghae asked.

Yoona took his hand and led him to her room. "Here, stay here until I come back and don't make any sounds." she handed him his shoes and left, closing the door behind her.

Donghae looked around her room and saw a bundle of pictures on Yoona's desk.  He picked them all up and started looking at them.  There were ones with her and Min Ho, Yuri, Seohyun.  She's got a lot of pictures of her and Min Ho..and it looks like they went camping and hiking.

 

    

"She must be really close with Min Ho." Donghae said with a little jealousy burning inside of him. He saw a few pictures of Yoona with Yuri and Seohyun.  They look so adorable, he thought.

      

The next pictures were really surprising.  It shot Donghae's blood up real high..

  

Now, he was BURNING! with JEALOUSY.... his hands were shaking and he almost tore up the pictures but a few seconds late, he regained his sanity. He of course had finally understood the reason he kept thinking of her.  He liked her.  He learned this last night.  He was really in to her.  She made him feel like he's special.  She even made him forget his past that was somehow lingering in his mind a few times.  She was really awesome and whenever he's down, she'd light up his day.  Just like yesterday he was worried about the termite and yet, she made him forget about it....

"Oh God, I had totally forgotten the termites situation.  I haven't even prepaed anything for the meeting today.  What am I gonna do?" he started pacing in the room trying to think up some stuffs for the meeting.

 

Meanwhile....

"Yoongie, where are you?!" Called Leeteuk when he entered the house. "Where did this girl go?" 

Leeteuk walked to the kitchen and placed the foods he brought on the kitchen counter. 

"Oppa, you're here?" Yoona said coming to the kitchen. She walked over to him and saw the food he bought. 

"Yah, where were you? I came in and I heard a thudding sound coming from upstairs.  What were you doing?"

"Oh, I had some things I needed to take to my room." she said. More like someone I had to hide, she thought.

"So, what did you do last night?" he asked.

OMO....HE KNOWS!! Yoona thought.  Yoona started fumbling through the foods.

"Yoong, are you okay?" Leeteuk asked worriedly.  He touched her forehead but she removed his hand.

"Aha...Kwaenchana-yo.  I...there weren't really a lot to do last night so, I just slept early." she lied.

"Oh yeah? Mianhae for leaving you alone last night."

"Oppa, it's fine, really.  You had work to do.  How was it last night? Pretty busy?"

"Yup...there wasn an accident yesterday.  A bus carrying passengers."

"OMO, Jinja?" Yoona gasped with a hand over .

"Luckily there weren't any serious problem.  Just the bus driver who got some serious medical attention.  He was hurt real bad."

"I hope they recover fast. Oppa, you are such a life saver." Yoona praised her brother.

"Ani Yoong, it's my job."

"I know, but your job makes you a hero.  You're my hero, oppa." She gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek. "Don't get hurt like those people, too.  I don't want to see you on a bed in the hospital.  Be careful so you can save lots of lives and my life, too."

"Arasto..and I don't want to see my Yoong on that bed, either." he hugged her back. "Don't go being a troublemaker now, eh? I swear I will make ou regret once you get released from the hospital"

"Eiiish, Oppa, that's not gonna happen.  It will never happen."  Yoona smiled.

 "Now, eat your breakfast.  I need to shower and get ready then come back down to take you to school." He left her in the kitchen.

It has been a few minutes and Yoona was still in the kitchen, eating her breakfast. She was still thinking about the accident her brother had told her.  She felt bad for those people and their families.  She didn't know how she was going to handle it if any of her family member got hurt and were lying on a hospital bed. It would be too much for her to handle.

She looked at the couch in the living room and..."OMO...Donghae is still in my room!"

She stopped eating and ran upstairs to him.  How could she had forgotten about him.  Her brother would be down any minute and he's still in the house.  She opened the door to her room and saw him sitting on her desk with a pen in his hand.

'I am so sorry I had forgotten about you." she apologized as soon as she entered the room.

Donghae looked up. "What? Oh, I had totally forgotten I'm hiding.  I was too caught up in my thoughts about today's meeting."  He said as he got up. "Where is your brother?"

"In his room.  He came up a few minutes ago.  You need to leave now before he comes out." 

They both hurried down.  Donghae, with his shoes a paper he had written ideas on in his hands; and Yoona, with a black cap and a thick black scarf.

As Donghae finished putting on his shoes, Yoona gave him the cap and scarf.

"What is this?"

"Put it on so no one would notice you."

He quickly put it on and opened the door, with Yoona following him behind.  When Donghae was outside and Yoona was halfway out the door..

"Yoongie, who is that?" 

Yoona suddenly froze at the voice of her brother.

 

 

Surprised?! LOL I'm sorry, I decided to make it look like they slept together. I couldn't make our Yoong become some sort of girl who sleeps around with guys she barely knew. And I'm not gonna make Hae out to be some sort of evil person who takes advatage of girls. But I will explain how the dinner went last night in the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed.