Friendships rekindling?

Twisted Fate!

Yoona opened her eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling.  She tried to get up but failed to do so.  Her head was hurting and when she lift her hand to touch her forehead, she felt a damp cloth. 

"Where in the world am I?" *GASPS* "Am I being kidnapped? "

She heard a noise from the kitchen.  She stood up immediately and so fast that she almost fell forward and on the coffee table.  She looked around the living room.  The house looks really nice and she'd definitely want to live here.  It's not that big like their house.  But who lives here.  Whoever it was could be dangerous and could be the one who might've kidnapped her.  It had a cozy living room with a 50 inch flat screen TV.  The Coffee table looked pretty expensive, so did everything else.She tried to remember what happened and how she got here but couldn't even remember anything.  She slowly and quietly walked to where the she heard pots and spoons clanging.  Before reaching the kitchen, she spotted a fireplace and a poker right next to the fireplace.  She walked over and slowly took it out from it's placement.  Being really careful not to make any sound.

She turned back and headed for the kitchen.  AS she neared to kitchen entrance, a shadow appeared and she quickly hid behind the wall separating the living room and the kitchen.  She waited for the person the get close and she lunged forward with he poker, screaming.

 

 

He just finished fixing his guest's food and had put them on the plate.  He decided to take the cup of water out first and wake the guest up.  As he walked out of the kitchen, a person screamed and plunged forward with black metal.  He screamed also, shocked and scared hat his life was about to end.  He jumped back and fell on the floor, causing the cold glass to spill all over him and the glass to fall and break.  He screamed of pain from coldness and as he looked up, his guest had eyes as huge and wide as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. 

"aaaah..COLD!"

"OMO...Donghae-ssi, are you ok?" Yoona quickly looked for a cloth and got it off the counter and knelt beside Donghae and tried wiping the wetness off of him. 

"Seriously?" he said as he tried to stand up.  He noticed the broken pieces of the teacup on the floor and gathered them up.  Though he was still in pain from the burn but he pretended it didn't hurt.

"Here, let me help. " Yoona said as she assisted him.  She tried to pick up a piece when she lost her balance and fell back on her and on the water that spilt a little while ago with her hand trying to help support her body.  But instead her hand roughly landed on a broken piece and gave her a cut. "OW"

Donghae saw her and quickly ran to her side and tried to wipe off the blood.  "Let me see."

"Ouch..gently, please.  Are you trying to kill me?"  Yoona barked.

"This wouldn't have happened if you hadn't tried to attack me." Donghae growled back.

"You are the one who kidnapped me!!"

"I didn't kidnap you.  I took you in and helped you when I found you right next to my car."

"What was I doing next to your car?  Why would I be there in the first place?"

"You tell me..... Were you spying on me and trying to get some info from my car?" he said then poked at the wound.  Yoona kicked him and he fell on his .  "AAAH" He screamed.  He got up to find he almost cut his rear end with a large piece of broken glass he fell on.  "are YOU trying to cut my off?"

Yoona suddenly burst into laughter and said, "Mianhae.  I didn't know there was a glass behind you.  I'm also sorry that I caused all this to happen."

"Then why are you laughing?"

"I just find it funny how you don't have any filter with your words when you're annoyed."

Donghae didn't even realize until she told him what he said and then apologized.  "I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have said that.  It's just that, I feel like you're not one of my student but a friend.  I mean, LOOK at what you've done to me.  And not just this...there was back at the airport in South Carolina."

"Ok, ok, ok...So I bring out the bad in you, but to be honest, it wasn't my fault that you fell on that piece.  You totally had that one coming.  You poked at the wound and it hurt."  She looked at her hand and the bleeding hasn't stopped.  "I can feel the glass inside."

"Come with me." Donghae reached out for her other hand and helped her up then let go.

"What?"

"Just be quiet and follow me."  He then started up the stairs and they ended up in his room.

Yoona was following him quietly and when they reached the room, she stopped at the door.  She looked at him with eyes wide open and started backing away from him.

He looked at her and scoffed a laugh, "Yah, you think I'd do anything to you?  The First Aid Kit is in my bathroom.  Just get in here and pull up a chair."

She slowly walked inside and saw that the room had the same cozy feeling as the living room.  She pulled out a chair from his desk and sat down.  Donghae came out of the bathroom and walked over to her with the First Aid Kit. He came over to her and knelt right in front of her on one knee,  He took her hand and cleansed the wound with a damp cloth then took out a tweezers.

"This is going to hurt a little." He warned then used the tweezers to fetch the glass.

"eeeesshh" Yoona flinched a little and he squeezed her hand a little as an encouragement to hold still.

"I'm sorry." He then tried again and pulled the piece out causing blood to sputter out.  He quickly wiped off the blood and warned her once again then put two fingers on the wound and pressed it down real;y hard.  "Don't move.  This will help stop the bleeding."

She just looked at how he took care of her hand that she had forgotten that her skirt was wet from when she fell on the floor.  She just stared at him and smiled. 

Donghae removed his fingers and the bleeding had stopped which impressed Yoona.  He lightly blew on the wound, then put peroxide on it using a cotton ball.  Then he rubbed a small amount of Neosporin on the treated wound and covered it with a band aid. "There you go.  Done."  He lightly patted her knee and felt her bare skin.  He had totally forgotten she was in her school uniform so there was skin ship.  He quickly removed his hand and stood up.  He then turned away from her to hide his red face.

Yoona cleared and stood up.  She suddenly felt a cold breeze from her back thighs and touched it and it was wet.  "I'm sorry.  I forgot I was wet from downstairs and had sat down on your chair." She apologized to him.

"It's alright.  It's just a chair. Wait here." He walked to his closet and came out with a sweat pant and a t-shirt.  He handed the clothes to her.

"What's this?"

"Take it.  There's a room down the hallway.  You can use the shower there and put this on.  You'll get uncomfortable with that wet uniform of yours." he said.  'Besides, it makes me feel like such a e whenever I look at your legs'  he thought.

Yoona took the clothes and walked to the guest room.  As she got to the room,  it looked vacant.  She head for the bathroom and took a quik shower. 

 

 

Leeteuk sat down on the table across Jessica Jung with two cups of coffee.  He handed one to her and she thanked him and took a sip.  He took a long look at her before he said, "How is your friend's fiance doing now?"

"Oh. he's doing great now.  I just couldn't understand how he couldn't remember or feel the insect in his ear."

"Well, he was in a deep sleep and he probably thought it was a dream."

"Ah.." Jessica said as she nodded her head.

Leeteuk observed the girl before him and couldn't hold in he curiosity. "What are you doing here, Sica?"

"What are you talking about?" She chuckled a little. "I came here because my friend's fiance is here.  Oppa, what's gotten in to you?"

"No, I meant HERE, back in Seoul."  His face was serious and he firmly asked. "I can't believe you have the nerve to come back here after all you had done."

"Oppa, I know what I did was wrong but please, you can't hate me forever for doing it.  I have feelings, too, you know."

"Yeah, so did Donghae!"  He hissed back at her.

"Speaking of Hae, how is he?"

"He's not here.  He left the country.  And I heard he's getting married soon." 

With his sharp words Jessica's heart felt like it stopped beating. "Is he really?  Getting Married?"  She swallowed hard and continued, "Are you sure?  Maybe it's not him.  Maybe it's one of his cousins.  This couldn't be happening.  I came back to win his heart.  Oppa, you gotta help me!"

"MWo....help you?!!  You must be out of your damn mind to have thought that I would even, for a bit, help you.  Here, let me help you with one thing.  I'll help you find your way out of this hospital.  Don't you ever dare come to me and ask for help, EVER!!"

Leeteuk stood up and left her.  She looked after Leeteuk as he walked away.  As Leeteuk turned to the left of the hallway, a girl ran past him.  Sica saw the girl and called after her, "Unnie..."

 

 

A few minutes later, Yoona came downstairs to find Donghae.  He had already changed and had already cleaned up the broken glass.  He was cooking.  The house was filled with the smell of home cooked meal.  Something she hasn't smelled since she got to Seoul.  She and Leeteuk were either eating microwavables or take outs.

Donghae heard her come in and looked at her.  Even in his clothes, she was still beautiful.  Though it was baggy and loose on her, but she looked beautiful.  He turned away to prevent her from seeing him swallow his saliva. 

She walked in the kitchen and asked, "You need any help?"

"Ani. I'm almost done.  But you can set the table."

"Psh...you don't trust me to cook so you send me to set the table instead?"  she complained as she walked to the dining table and set it. 

Donghae just laughed at what she said and continued cooking.

 

 

"Unnie.." Jessica called out to the girl. 

"Sica, where is he? Is he ok?"  the girl called back as she ran to Sica.

"Everything is fine.  He's doing ok now.  The doctor will be over to check up on him and discharge him in a minute."

"Was that him?  The one who just left?"  The girl asked as she looked back to where Leeteuk turned.

"Yup.  Dr. Park Jung Soo."

"Park Jung Soo???"  The other girl asked with eyes wide open. "THAT was Park Jung Soo?"  Then she walked to where Leeteuk had gone to and tried to look for him.

"Unnie, why are you looking for him?  He'll be back anyway.  He said he'll came back to check on Mir Oppa and then he'll be able to get discharged." Sica explained.

"He'll be back?"

"Ok, I'm getting really curious here.  What's with you and that doctor?"

The girl came back and took Sica's hand.  "Sica, let's go see Mir Oppa first then I'll explain it to you later."  And the 2 girls went off to see the patient in Room 8.

 

 

Yoona and Donghae had finished eating their meal.  She was helping him clean by doing the dishes when it hit her. "How did the meeting go?  The food was so good that I had forgotten to ask about the meeting."

"Oh, we got to convince the parents.  There's no school starting tomorrow.  But we're accepting volunteers for tomorrow."

"Jinja?  Wow...you did good." She said as she turned around saw Donghae walking to her with dirty plates.  She took it and returned to her dishes.

"Nah, WE did good."

"Heh...we sure did.  We make a great team, don't you think so?" she looked at him and started raising one eyebrow up and down repeatedly,

He laughed at her and wiped the counter where he fixed the food.  "Why did you come outside during the meeting?"

Yoona stopped instantly and tried to remember why,  "Oh, I was getting dizzy and I needed some air, so I went out.  Now I remember. I was about to return back inside when I got light headed and faint beside a car that was parked under a tree.  how did you find me?"

"That was my car, parked under the tree.  I wonder if that colleague of your brother went home or went to the police station."

"OMO...Yesung Oppa!" Yoona jumped and turned off the faucet and ran to her stuffs to search for her phone.  She found 32 missed calls and 28 text messages from Yuri, Seohyun, Min Ho and Yesung altogether.  "Ah, jeongmal."

"Is something wrong?"  Donghae walked in the living room.

"Yuri, Hyunnie, Min Ho Oppa and Yesung Oppa called and texted me.  All are asking me where I am and If I am doing ok.  Min Ho opppa seems to have called me after Yesung talked to them."  She looked up at him. "What do I do?"

"You're asking me?"

"Well, you're the one who brought me here. What do I tell them...oh never mind."  She called Yesung first.

When the other line picked up.."Oppa, mianhae for not calling you.  I'm sorry I left without telling you.  I got your number from my brother.  No...no.I am fine.  I promise.  Where are you at?  Outside our house?  Yes, I am on my way.  I'm at a friend's house."

Donghae who had heard her refer to him as a friend, smiled from the kitchen.

"I'll see you in a bit then, oppa."  She got up and gathered her stuffs.  She ran to the kitchen.  "Thanks for taking care of me and for dinner.  But I need to leave.  Can you tell me the direction on how to get to y house.  Since you know where I live."

Donghae felt bummed that she was leaving so early.  He was so hoping she'd spend the night over in the guest room and have breakfast together but she's leaving.  "Actually, you only live a couple blocks down from me.  Just go down the road and turn left when you get to...uh never mind.  I'll walk you home."

"Andwae..you can't.  Yesung oppa is outside of my house."

"I'll just drop you off a couple feet away from your house."  He walked and got a sweater for her and put his on and went outside with her.

"Ah...so this is where you live.  Yuri unnie live nearby.  So does Seohyun."  Yoona blabbed as they neared her house. 

"I'll let you off here.  Go on.  I'll leave when I see you go in the gate or meet up with Yesung."

"Arasto.  Uh...gomawa-yo for everything.  I haven't had home cooked meal since I go here.  My brother is always called in for work even though he's on leave. But thanks, again."

"Sure, you're welcome.  I'll se you later then.  Go on." He watched as she walked to the gate and was greeting by Yesung.  Donghae saw Yesung hug her and walked together inside.  So, he left.

 

 

Leeteuk came back in Room 8 after making his rounds on his other patients.  As he entered he saw different girl with her back facing him.  He walked to the side of the patient's bed and picked up his chart.

"Dr., is it ok for us to get him dicharged?" asked Jessica. "Oh, Unnie, this is Dr. Park Jung Soo.  Mir Oppa's doctor."

The girl turned to face him and he was so surprised that he dropped his clipboard.  The girl on ther hand, her eyes widened and jaw dropped.

"Oppa...." was all she said.

 

 

I know I'm so behind on my updates but I hope you like this one.  Who do you think the other girls in the hospital is?  And what do you think is going to happen between Yoona and Donghae?  Are they going to be able to stay as frineds?  Please comment.