Indescribable Feelings

Twisted Fate!

"Teacher Lee, is it true that you and Yoona-ssi are dating?" 

It actually took Donghae a few seconds to let the question sink in.  "Mwo?!"

Yoona on the other hand was speechless.  She didn't know how Nana got the idea about them dating.  Donghae looked at Yoona and with an expressionless face and saw she was also speechless.  Yuri and Seohyun were also looking at Yoona, so were the whole class. 

At times like these, Min Ho was the only one who is able to change any weird, awkward situation into a normal one.  Yuri looked around and Min Ho was not there.  Where is this idiot when you need him? She looked at Seohyun and she shrugged, too.  Then she turned her attention back to Donghae when he started to speak up.Oh, this should be good.

"Why would you even say that, hence THINK that, Nana?" Donghae choked.

"Is it true?" Nana questioned.

Yoona couldn't just sit there so she jumped in, "ANIYO!! JEOLDAE ANDWAE!!" Earning lots of curious looks from her classmates.

Donghae, too, was surprised to hear how she was denying this.  Sure it was true, that they weren't dating, but the way Yoona was denying it, really hurt him.  He didn't know why but she was hurting his feelings so he added, "See?" he said nodding towards Yoona.  "Why in the world would I even date her."

"I think that you two knew each other before you came to this school.  So, tell me I'm wrong about this.  Tell us that yesterday was your first day meeting each other and this will all be cleared up!" Nana kind of demanded.

Donghae was about to tell them the truth when Yoona saw the principal walking towards them, she quickly said, "It was our first time meeting yesterday.  I didn't even know him prior to yesterday."

Yoona looked at Donghae and he just glared at her.  She just flashed him a confused look and signaled him that the principal was coming.  

"So, are you satisfied Nana-ssi?" asked Donghae, wishing Nana would stop poking around this subject before the principal might've overheard them.

"For now." Nana replied.

Donghae was relieved that Nana decided to drop the subject but in his mind, he kept thinking about the way Yoona shouted out NO! She could've just said 'no' in a low voice but she had to scream it out therefore embarrassing him before he could even get a chance to think up an excus​e.

As the principal reached their spot, he looked really apologetic. "Firstly, I am truly sorry about this.  I just called got off the phone with the school board and they are willing to take full responsibility.  They will contact all of your parents or guardians and will hold a meeting tomorrow.  As for today, you are all released and dismissed to go home.  When you come in tomorrow, you will be using the gymnasium for now, while we work on exterminating the room."

"YES!!!" Min Ho said with his fist held, waving next to his face.

Yuri and Seohyun were surprised to find him sitting next to them all of a sudden.

"When did YOU get here?!" Asked Seohyun curiously.

"What are you talking about? I've been here the whole time." he told her and winked, clearly not wanting the teacher or the principal know he was gone.

"Wait, how did the termites get there in the first place? I thought this was supposed to be Seoul's best school, yet there are a few quirks." Donghae exploded.

"I apologize Mr. Lee.  I know this shocked you all but we always check out the whole school before school starts to see of there are any problems."

"Then how the hell did those termites get there in the first place?!" Donghae demanded.

The principal slightly recoiled from Donghae's anger but wanted not to be embarrassed in front of the students.  So he straightened and said, "Teacher Lee, have you any idea who I am?  I am your superior and I do not appreciate your tone with me."

"Then I suggest you get ready for tomorrow.  These kids' parents aren't going to be too happy with what just happened." Donghae growled back.

Donghae's class started giggling when they saw fear in the eyes of the principal.  Sure he was a good man, but there were times when they thought he was being unfair and rude to them.  They were actually happy to see someone stand up to the principal.  All the staffs were afraid of losing their jobs so, they just kept their thoughts to themselves.

The girls in the class actually found this quite cute and hot and manly.  Yoona couldn't help but feel funny on the inside.  She was actually melting on the inside.  He looked so handsome with the way he was telling the principal off.

"Tell me, Mr. Kang, how did your inspection fail to notice these desk being eaten away by thousands of termites?" Donghae asked again.

"I honestly don't know." The principal replied sadly. "Then, I will go contact your parents" then left.

"Ah, jijnja.  Today seems like a bad day for me." Donghae let out.  He actually meant the termite situation but Yoona's answer.  Why is she such a pain in the---place that's not above the neck? He turned to look at her and she was talking with Min Ho.  I didn't know Min ho is close friends with her. How did they even meet?

Yoona felt like someone was looking at her from the corner of her eye.  As she turned, it was a really cute guy. He nodded at her and gave her a smile that sent chills up her spine. She turned to Min Ho, "Oppa, don't look, but who is that guy at the far left, next to that Lizzy girl?"

Min Ho turned to see who it was but made it look normal as if he was exercising and was stretching his body. "Ah, that's Lee Jonghyun, my cousin. Wae? You like him?!!"

"Ani..he was just looking at me and..."

"Who was looking at you?" Yuri asked.

"No one, unnie." Yoona tried to lie.

"Whatever Yoona.  You can never lie to me! I always know when you're lying." Yuri lightly hit Yoona's right arm.

"It's really nothing. I was just asking Oppa here who that guy was and he said it was Lee Jonghyun." Yoona explained.

"Omo" Yuri gasped, "Yoongie you can't like him."

"I don't like him. I just thought he was cute."

"That's good." Yuri let out a sigh of relief.

"Wae-yo? Why didn't you want me to like him?" Yoona asked.

Yuri looked at Seohyun who was reading a book at the corner and leaned closer to Yoona, "Seohyun likes him, but he's a player just like his cousin right here." Yuri said while slapping Min ho's arm.

"Yah, I am not a player.  My cousin is a lot worse than I am." Min Ho said.

"Whatever Min Ho!" Yuri said.

"YAH!! Are you speaking to me informally?!" 

"Neh! Wae?! So, what are you gonna do about it?!" Yuri said with wide eyes.

"Ah, seriously." Min Ho recoiled.

"I really missed you, guys.  You, too, Hyunnie" Seohyun looked up and didn't know what Yoona was saying and just smiled. Then returned to reading her book.

 

At the end of the day, Yoona went home alone.  Though they made plans to hang out together at Yoona's crib but due to the termite situation, Min Ho, Yuri and Seohyun ahd to go home to explain what had happened at school.  Yoona was walking home by herself after dropping off Yuri.  Yuri had already made sure Yoona still remembered her way back home from Yuri's house and surprisingly, Yoona did.  Of course she did.  It hasn't even been that long since she had been gone.

As Yoona almost passed and concinient store, she decided to stop there to get something to drink. She was too busy rummaging through her bag to get money that she bumped vehemently in to someone.

"Oh, I am so sorry. Excuse me." she bowed without looking at the person.  

The person however spoke up, "It's fine.  I'm kinda used to it now."

Yoona looked up and.....

 

(A/N:Please pretend Yoona is wearing a black jacket outside her uniform and her hair is let down)

 

 

 

What did you think of this chapter?  Who do you think Yoona saw outside of the conviniece store? Please Comment to show that you support and still find this fanfic interesting. Thank You!