Home Sweet Home!

Twisted Fate!

     The person sleeping suddenly felt something fall on his lap.  He jolted up and saw a girl on his lap.  He didn't know who it was. WTF?! he thought.  He then got shoved around in his seat. The captain had the seatbelt sign and the person on his lap apologized.  She tried to get up but the rocking of the plane sent her back on his lap.  She once again apologized and looked up and they both showed the same expression: SHOCKED!  "NEO!!" she exclaimed as she tried to get up.  It was the same girl from Starbucks.  He had definitely forgot her name but was surprised to see her on the same plane as he was. "Neo!" he replied back to her. The plane rocked once again and she almost got threw back when he caught her by her waist and pulled towards him.  Their face were so close to each other that it sent them flashbacks of what happened back at Starbucks. "Are you okay?" he asked and she nodded. 

     The Captain suddenly spoke through the P.A system and announce to everyone that they were through the turbulence.  Yoona got up and straightened her clothes and bowed and apologized once more and left.  As she left Donghae was left with a little smile on his face.  He wasn't actually feeling anything for Yoona, just that he thought their meetings were always so dangerous. "Mwoya? Is she stalking me?" He said as he was shaking his head.  Then he thought back to the time they met and remembered how she kneed him in the balls and shook his head.  Apparently thinking about it had brought the pain back and made him look at his almost damaged private part.  He shuddered and went back to his beauty sleep.

     Yoona got back to her seat, heart thumping and breathing heavily  Her brother wasn't in his seat.  Suddenly "There you are!!" He said relieved.  Have you any idea how worried I was when I awoke from all that ruckus and you weren't here? At least let me know when you leave.  I thought you were hurt." He said nearly crying as he sat down next to her.

"Mianhaeyo, Oppa. I just went to stretch my legs and besides, this ride was numbing me." She explained. "Plus I didn't want to wake you up."

"It's alright.  Just promis me you won't do this anymore. Don't scare Oppa to death anymore. Arasto?"

"Ne, oppa." she replied.

     Few hours later they landed.  As they made their way out of the plane, Yoona kept looking around to see if Coffee was around.  She forgot his name so she thought Coffee was a good name since he spilled coffee on her.  They left the airport and she hasn't seen him.  The taxi drove them home and they got to their home.  "Wah, oh how I miss this place." She said as she ran to the house leaving Leeteuk and the taxi driver with their luggage. 

http://personaltaste1983.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/sph02.jpg

     Leeteuk got inside with their luggage with the help of the driver.  "Gamsahamnida." He thanked the  driver and paid him and gave him a tip for helping.  He turned to see Yoona come towards him, "Yah, you should have at least brought your purse with you when you ran inside." He said as he handed her the Gucci purse.  "Oppa, you look good with that purse. Have you considered becoming a girl and go around carrying purses." She laughed and ran upstairs to find her room.  "Oh, and Teuk Oppa, can you please bring my stuff up here. Thank You."

     Sure Teuk was mad but he loved his sister and still took her stuff up to her room.  "I've already arranged for your classes tomorrow. Get some rest and I'll come back to wake you up for dinner tonight.  And your school uniform is in your closet and I took the liberty of buying you some of the school supplies you'll be needing.  Just notebooks and pens and pencils but we'll go tomorrow to get more supplies when you get back."

  Yoona smiled at him and was amazed at how he was treating her,  "You did all of this before you came to America?" she asked and he nodded.  "Wow, it seems you really did miss me and really wanted me to come back." she joked.  "But what would've happened if mom and dad had said NO?"

"Then I would keep on asking them and would've probably got on my knees.  I missed you, Yoong.  You're my little sister and I missed spending time with my Im Choding." he said smiling. "Now, get some rest.  I'll go cook us something to eat." Then he left the room closing the door behind him.

     The night came by fast and Teuk had dinner ready.  He went upstairs to wake Yoona up and they came down.  They laughed as they ate and reminisced about the fun times they had in the house. They finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen.  Teuk washed the dishes while Yoona dried them off.  After that, they said their 'goonights' and both went to their rooms as the night slowly went by.  Yoona was in her room asleep. She was already in dreamland and her dreams had rece again.