What Are You Two Doing Together?!

Twisted Fate!

Yoona froze by the door when she heard Leeteuk's voice. Her eyes had widened and formed a shape of O.  Donghae on the other hand winced at voice of her brother. He, too was making the same expression as Yoona.  He turned to face her put a finger to her lips and told him to 'shush.'

"Yoongie, who IS that?" Leeteuk asked again while coming down the stairs.

Yoona had to think something up real quick before they're caught. She was a smart girl.  She was always able think up any excuse right on spot.  

"Ah, joseonghae-yo.  You got the wrong house." Yoona said looking at Donghae.

Donghae gave a 'WTH?' look as she signaled him to just go. 

Yoona looked back to her brother, "Oh, Oppa, it's no one."  

She was crushed between the door and the wall trying to hide Donghae from her brother. Her head was turned towards her brother and while she was talking to him, her other hand that was outside, waved back and forth continuously to signal Donghae to escape.  

"Yoona, I can see someone out there." Leeteuk laughed. "or at least I thought I saw him." Leeteuk said as he tried to look for the figure that was outside.

Yoona looked back and Donghae was nowhere to be seen.  A few seconds later, she heard the gate close. 'Whew..that was close,' she thought as she closed the door.  She turned to face her brother looking at her suspiciously.'

"Oppa, why are you looking at me like that?" little drips of sweat start to form on the tip of her forehead.

Leeteuk kept looking at her.  "Yoong, why aren't you ready, yet?  Is something going on with you? Are you sure you're okay.  You've got dark circles around your eyes." He touched her again and felt sweats on her forehead. "And why are you sweating.  The A/C is on...c'mon, lay down for a minute."

He took his donsaeng's hand and led her to the couch.  She sat down and memories of this morning started to flood in her mind,  Her waking up and Donghae was kneeling beside her on the floor while she lay on the couch.  

Leeteuk sat on the floor and saw a bowl of water under the table with a cloth in it. "Yoona, what it this?"

"What?" She looked over and saw what Leeteuk was holding over her. "What is that?"

"Oh, I don't know. You tell me, you were the one who was here last night. It's water and a piece of cloth, Yoong.  Did you not feel well last night?"

"Oh, yeah..I was a little..not well last night." She didn't know what happened last night but she remembered waking up to see Donghae sleeping next to next while kneeling.  That might've explained why he spent the night.   But why did he come in and stayed the night.  Though she wasn't feeling well she wanted to go and ask Donghae for an explanation on last night.  

Leeteuk did some check-ups on her and told her to stay.  Yoona wanted to call Donghae but she didn't know his number. "My phone...where is it?"

She got up to try and look for her phone but her brother prevented her from getting up. "Where did you leave it?"

Yoona just looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll try calling it." He took out his phone and dialed Yoona's number.  

A few seconds later Yoona felt the cushion vibrate.  She got up and slid her hands behind the couch cushion and felt her phone. "I got it, Oppa. Gomawo"

"C'mon, I'll take you upstairs to your room to rest." Leeteuk took her hand and helped her up to her room.  He laid her in bed and tucked her in. "Rest well, Yoongie. I'll go make you some tea."

As he was about to leave, a pen from Yoona's desk fell to the floor. He turned back and walked to her desk to pick the pen up and placed it on the table.  He was about to leave when he saw Yoona's picture with some guy. He picked up the bundle Donghae was looking at earlier and looked at the picture that was on top. It was the one where Yoona and Siwon were close to each other, as if they were a couple.

"Yah, what is this?" He took the picture and walked towards Yoona who was clueless of what he was asking.

"What is it, oppa?" she sat up and looked at what he was showing her then let out a small laugh. Oh, oppa, that's nothing.  It was just for a project we did back in South Carolina.  We had to make our own Magazine for our project and Siwon Oppa and I teamed up.  We took that picture as a modeling couple.  It's really nothing.  He's got a girlfriend anyway.  She's also Korean, so don't worry.  I'm not and wasn't dating anyone."

After she explained, Leeteuk just nodded and left the room.  He knew she was telling the truth because Yoona would always call him or talk to him about any problems.  Be it family problem, personal problems or girl talk, she'd call him.  She trusted him and knew he would always be there for her.  Just like how he would turn to her for help, too.  It's siblings were for. He then headed off to fix the tea he promised Yoona.

Yoona was laying in bed and thoughts were running through her mind.  Maybe Donghae had seen this and thought the same as her brother.  He probably saw the pictures and thought he was her boyfriend.  He got up and walked to her desk to return the picture.  The next picture that was right after the one her brother gave her was...

She remembered taking this picture back when their father was still well and alive.  They took a lot of pictures but this was the only one that looked nice.  All the other ones were of them playing around and making funny faces.  This one looked really great.  Though her brother is sometimes dorky but so is she. Which is why they both compliment each other as siblings.  People would often think that they're not related because of the way they are towards one another.  She put the picture down and walked to her bed to take a rest when her phone beeped.  He took it from the nightstand and saw that it was a text message from a number she didn't recognize.  She viewed the message..

'Yoona, are you okay?  Did your brother find out?

Ah, so it was Donghae..How did he get my number? she thought.  Oh, yeah...maybe it was on my files...wait, Teuk oppa just got me this phone yesterday before school.  How in the world? She thought hard and remembered that they were together last night. Maybe she gave it to but she couldn't remember.  She was about to place her phone back on the nightstand when it beeped again.

'I didn't mean to go through your pictures.  But I need to talk to you.'

"Oh NO!! He probably saw my picture with Siwon oppa and probably thought he's my boyfriend.  I have to explain it to him.  Maybe this was why he wanted to talk to me about."  she pressed reply and started puching down letters on her text message:

'You saw the pictures?  I can explain...'

She stopped for a moment to think. "Wait, why would I need to explain anything.  It's not like we're going out.  Besides, he doesn't even think of me that way,"  She deleted the message and snuggled back in her comforters.  He phone beeped again

'Yoona!! Are you up yet.  Just texting to wake you up.  See you at school today.'

It was from Yuri.  She was about to reply to Yuri to tell her she wasn't coming but then she thought she didn't want to tarnish her perfect attendance record.  So, she got up and head to the bathroom to shower.  A few minutes later she was ready and went to see her brother.

 

Leeteuk came down to make some tea only to find out there weren't any.  He had forgotten to get it.  No wonder he kept walking around in the store yesterday,  He knew he ws forgetting something but he couldn't figure it out.  Now he went to get some from the grocery store a few blocks down. Just as he got back and was boiling water, he heard Yoona come down.

"I'm sorry Yoong.  I forgot to get teabags yesterday so I had to go and get some. It;s almost ready, then I'll start with your breakfast.  Whould you like Korean or American breakfast.  I make a mean American breakfast." He turned to see her all prepared for school.

"That's alright oppa."

"Yah, why aren't you in bed. And why are you in your school uniform. I told you to rest. Doctor's orders."

"I know Oppa, but I need to go.  I don't want to get a bad record in attendance.  You know how much I've always never wanted to miss any days in school.  Besides, you do remember that there's a meeting today, right.?"

Of course I remember Yoong.  I don't want you to got to that classroom filled with termites."

"It's ok oppa.  We'll be using the gym.  The bleachers will be like our desks.  And I think it'll be fun.  Plus, I'll only get even sick if I stay home and be sick.  I can get well real fast if I'm at school and my mind is occupied with whatever it is going on around school."

"Fine...but I want you home as soon as school is over.  No going over to Yuri or Seohyun."

"Oppa, you don't have to worry about breakfast.  I'll just take your tea to go."  Yoona went to the cupboard and got a cup with the lid and poured tea in it and covered it. "Thanks, Oppa.  I'll see you at school."

"Noooo, I am taking you to school."

"Oppa, I know how to get there now.  I can walk.  Besides, fresh air is good."

"And you think that the air you get in the car when your window is down is not the same? I need to take you to school. I don't want anything happening to you. Get your bag and let's go."

"My bag.." she said to herself.  She couldn't remember anything from last night.  Could she have forgotten the bag in the restaurant?  She didn't know.  Maybe Donghae had it.  She got her phone out and was about to text him.

"You ready?" Leeteuk asked. "We'll get you something to eat on the way."

She was startled and turned to him and nodded.  Then put the phone in her pocket without sending the message.

 

Donghae reached the school and was already refreshed.  He had went home to take a quick shower and rushed to school.  She got out and went to the backseat to get some of his paperworks when he noticed a cute one arm sling bag in the backseat.  It was Yoona's.  He put it here last night when he they got in the car last night.  He must've fotgotten to give it to her when they went inside. 

He took out is phone and dialed her number.  It rang a few times before he heard a voice. "Yoboseyo?"

"Ah. Yoona.  I forgot to give you your bag last night.  It's in my car.  Do you want me to give it to you in class?"

"Ah..no that's alright.  Thanks for calling."

"Yoboseyo....yoboseyo??" He head the other end disconnecting.  Then he heard someone scream.

"YOONA! OPPA!!"

He turned and saw Yuri and Seohyun running towards a car and then Yoona got out.  No wonder she said that.  Her brother is probably in the car, he thought.  He looked at her and the way the sun touched her hair.  It was shining and made her look like an angel.  Too bad the way she ate last night...she didn't seem like an angel at all.  Man, she can eat.  He then heard Yuri say goodbye to Yoona's brother.

"Oppa, see you today at the meeting." Yuri called out as the car's horn honked in reply.

He looked at Yoona and she was playing with her pone as they walked inside the campus.  A few seconds later his phone beeped.  It was a message from Yoona.

'I am sorry but my brother was right next to me.  I'll come and get it.  Where are you right now?'

'I'm in the parking lot.  I'll just wait here until the school bell rings and you can meet me....Oh wait, just come out right now.  The school bell just rang.  Come out before they stop eveyone from leaving the school.'

 

As everyone were running to their classes, Yoona was running out.  She got to the parking lot and saw Donghae sitting on the engine of his car.  No one was outside, it seemed everyone had all gone to classes.  She walked to him and he got up and ealked to the back of his car and got her bag then gave it to her. 

"Wait, how did it get in your car?  What happened last night?"

He looked at her as she neared him and his eyes widened. "Are you ok?  Why are you in school.  You don't look so good.  Come here, have a seat and I'll explain it."

"I'm fine.  Maybe explain it later.  We'll be late. I can't get a tardy."

"I'm your teacher.  You won't get any tardy. I'll explain it right now.  Class can wait.  We need to talk right now,"  He took her hand and led her to the back of the car and opened it then had haer sit on the edge of the trunk of his Envoy.

"Alright...I really can't remember anything."

"You had food poisoning and you blew gravy all over the restaurant and me last night."

"WHAT?! I did what?!"

" You vomited. We didn't pay for the meal last night. The lady felt sorry for what happened and it was on the house.  I helped you out and took a spit bucket from the restaurant and helped you in the car when you told me your house was near.  I asked to get you to the hospital and you said no, your brother would find out you weren't home but was with some guy at some restaurant....and that he would sue the bistro.  So, I forgot to get your bag when I helped you out."

Yoona just sat there and listened.  She didn't know what to say.

"When we got to your house, you went upstairs to get cleaned and told me to use the guest room's bathroom to change and lent me your brother's clothes.  I'll return them after I wash them, by the way.  We both got cleaned up and you were still regurgitating.  I had to stay and help.  You offered to make coffee cause there wasn't any tea.  Then some water spilled on the floor and you slipped and hit the back of your head.  You fell unconcious and just woke up this morning."

"Oh my gosh...No wonder I don't remember anything.  And I have a little bump in the back of my head.  I felt it when I was brushing my hair today." She said as she touched the bump.

"I had to stay and nurse you since no one was home."

"So that was why that bowl of water was there."

"Yeah..so wait, did your brother find out?"

"Nope.  I told him you were just some random stranger who came to lok for someone but got the wrong house."

"Nice one" he said as he smiled. "You're a pretty good liar."

"No...I am not.  It was a good thing my brother was worried because he saw dark circles around my eyes that changed the subject.  Other wise, he'd be asking me until I tell him the truth.  He knows me too well."

"You don't look too good.  Let me take you home now." He said as he looked at her.

"ANDWAE!!!" She said in a high pitched voice.  When she say his face, she added "YO?"

"Why not?"

"Because my brother is home and I don't want to ruin my perfect attendance since I was a little girl."

"Fine" Donghae gave in.  He touched her forehead to see if she had a fever but she move back.  "You know.  Everytime I'm either with you or meet up with you, it's no joke that you always bring me bad luck."

"I'm sorry.  I never meant to give you bad luck.  Wait, how did you get my phone number?"

"Oh, I forgot my phone back at the bistro and used your phone to call it and the owner answered.  I got it this morning so I texted you."

"Ah.." She said as she nod her head. "Wait, the pictures you saw..."

"Oh, the last one I saw was with you and your boyfriend. I thought you said you never went out with a guy before." Donghae said, his blood burning up within him.

"Oh...no I can explain that one." Yoona got up but bumped her head on the boot of the car.  Since it opened up and they were sitting in the back she got up quickly and bumped her head and almost went down when Donghae reached out to help keep her balance.

"I'm telling you.  You are a walking danger." he joked as he straightened up. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine.  Anyway, the pictures are of me and Siwon Oppa.  He and I are just friends. We did a photoshoot for the magazine we were working on.  It was a project for Creative Writing.  It was nothing.  We had a few more pictures of different couples.  It was nothing.  My brother even saw it and asked me and I told him the same thing. Was that what you wanted to talk about?"

"What?"

"You sent me that text saying we needed to talk."

"Oh no...that wasn't it. I t was about earlier when I came out and..but you took care of it.  Wait hold on." He went to the backseat and got his papers and brought it to the back.  "I mean't when I came out...Can you please hold this" He was sorting out some papers. "I came out and..."

"What are you two doing here together?!" A different but familiar voice was heard.

They both turned around and was startled to see the principal looking at them with his eyes narrowed.

 

Sorry about the late update.  I had tons of ideas flowing through my mind, but I'm trying to sort them out right now.  Plus this flu is so not helping.  Imagine having my laptop taken away due to the flu and then having to sneek in the confiscate rom to get it out and try to at least write a few words for a few minutes before I get caught.  I'll try my best to sneek in often to update just for you, my readers.