New Girl/ New Teacher....WTF?!

Twisted Fate!

Min Ho was surprised twice. One, being that he didn't know his hyung was the new teacher.  He was surprised when Donghae walked in the classroom with the Vice Principal. And two; also seeing Yoona, his best firend who's supposed to be in America, had walked in the same door.  This was like a double surprise.  Yuri and Seohyun on the other hand were surprised, too.  Seeing Yoona walked through the door shocked them.  But the most shocking thing that left everyone with their jaws hanging was seeing the interactions between the new teacher and the new student.

"NEO!" Yoona said looking at him.

"Starbucks!" Donghae said back. "What are you doing here? Don't tell me...you're stalking me?"

"Mwo? Aniyo..I actually go here. Look?" She said as she handed him her schedule.  "See?"

He looked at the paper handed to her and studied it.  Apparently, she was right.  What are the odds? He met her a few times before and now she's in his class. He looked up and had totally forgotten about his students in the room. As he looked at the class, he cleared his throat and looked at the girl standing beside him. This is probably just a coincidence, he thought.

Yoona was looking at him with curiousity. What is he doing here? she thought. Then realized the whole class were staring at them, then she turned around and smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Im Yoona.  I just transferred for South Carolina's Ridgeview High School.  I was in America for 2 years and had come back because I missed home. Please take care of me." She said as she bowed. She looked over at Teacher Coffee and said "I'll find seat." and sat next to a guy all the in the back.

"Ah, ne. Yoona-ssi, I am Lee Donghae.  I will be your teacher from now on." Donghae said as he stumbled to clean up the mess he made with the coffee.

"Do you guys know each other?" asked a student by the name of Nana.

"Ani." Yoona answered immediately.  "I thought he was someone I know. He's not."

Donghae looked at her and was happy she said that. Like anyone is gonna believe that.  They all heard us and saw how we acted towards each other, he thought as he hid a smile and left the room to go get some cleaning supplies. "I'll be back in few."

Yoona actually didn't see her friends in the same class.  She was too shocked to even notice anyone.

"Hey there beautiful.  You know, this is the first time I've seen an angel walk through that door." a guy behind her guy said.

"Ok, seriously..." she said, annoyed. "It hasn't even been 5 minutes since I set foot in this class and yet, you're already hitting on me."  She gasped as she saw who it was. "Oppa!!!"

"Yah, you didn't even bother to say hi.  What the hell?" he said as he stood up and hugged her.

"I can't believe she didn't even see us." Exclaimed Seohyun.

"I know. Maybe she was too busy noticing Mr. Lee." joked Yuri.

Yoona saw them and gave them a hug. "Omo, I can't believe we're in the same class."

"And WE can't believe you didn't tell us you were coming back!!" said Seohyun happily.  They were all smiling and chatting when the school janitor came in with Donghae and they took their seat.

When the janitor left, they didn't really do that much in class.  Except talk about themselves.  Donghae had the class talk about their goals and how far they would go to reach it.  He learned a lot from his students and vice versa.  But during class, three of them in class weren't even listening.  Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun were too busy catching up with each other that they didn't bother to listen to what the class were talking about.  It was Yoona's time to talk about her goals and the bell suddenly rang. 

"Whew, saved by the bell." She sighed with relief as she gathered up her things.

"Yoona-ssi, I'd like to speak with you for minute. Can you stay for a little bit?" Donghae asked her.

"uh, sure" she said.  Seohyun, Yuri and Min Ho were looking a her. "I'll meet you guys at the cafeteria."

"How are you gonna find it?" asked Min Ho.

"I'll manage.  I can always ask around." she said and they left closing the door behind them.

She walked towards his desk a seat.  "What did you want to talk about?"

He sat down across from her. "Ok, What do you think you're doing here? Are you stalking me?"

"Really? Why would you think I'd be stalking you. Just because you and I met at quite a few times..."

"Yeah and it was always quite dangerous.  Now, if you don't mind..I would like for you to at least keep away from sharp objects." he laughed and took a pen that was on his desk and put it in the drawer.

Yoona couldn't believe what she was hearing and what he was doing. Is this guy kidding or what? she thought.  She just let it slide and said, "I'm sorry for...what happened back at Starbucks.  I promise I won't tell anyone that we know each other or what happened.  You probably asked to speak with me because you were worried I might tell since I have friends here, right"

"Actually, I asked you here because I have something to give you."

"What?!" she was curious what he wanted to give her.

"Yeah....uhm...." he reached for his bag and searched through it.  He looked a little frustrated, then looked back up to her. "You know what, I must've forgotten it back at home."

"What is it?" she asked.

"Remember when you had that accident on the plane and you fell on my lap?" she nodded and so he continued. "Well, as the plane landed and I got up, I found a necklace...."

"You found a necklace?" She jumped in before he could finish.  At the same time, she touched her neck and had finally realized she didn't have it. "OMO, how could I had not notice it?" Well, duh...I have been to busy falling for you in the plane I hadn't noticed it, she thought. "Was the ring still attached to it?"

"Yeah, it's still there." He was a little curious.  "May I ask what the ring means.  Was it from a boyfriend, maybe?" he smiled at her.

"No, actually it's not."

Though he was waiting to hear her talk about where the ring was from, that was all he said as if she didn't want to talk about it. "Ok, then I will let you go, then.  But I'll see you tomorrow in class, since you won't be coming back here."

"What are you talking about? Are you trying to kick me out of your class. You're not getting rid of me that easily." she laughed.

"Actually, as I was studying your schedule, I read a note on the bottom stating you need to report to the office after lunch time.  And attendance is mandatory."

"Oh, good thing you saw it.  I never would've seen it or known if you hadn't told me. Thanks."

She stood up and got her bag and slung(if there is such word) it on her shoulder.  She bowed and before she left the room, he called out to her.  "Yoona-ssi, you don't have to lie to people about us not knowing each other."

"But that's the thing, we don't really know each other."

"I know, but we've met a few times before, and plus you've heard about my life today in class and I've heard a little about you.  So, that counts." He smiled at her. "And I'll be learning more about you in the future."

She left the room, closing the door behind her not knowing Donghae was also heading for the cafeteria.  OMG, did he just say that he wanted to get to know me more? Ani-yo Yoona, you heard him wrong, he meant lean more about you in learning.  God, have I lost it? she thought as she headed for the cafeteria. 

She asked one of the students for directions and got there in no time.  After she got her food and paid for it, she set out to find her friend's table.  Min Ho saw her and waved at her to com over.  One of the popular girls saw her and Min Ho and poured her water on the floor right on Yoona's path.  She didn't know about it and walked that way and slipped; her food flew in the air and she lost her balance, and someone caught her from behind.

"You really are bad luck!" the person holding her said in a low voice only the 2 of them could hear. She was surprised to see it was Donghae. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sorry about the short and boring chapter.  I know, there were a lot of surprises in this chapter.  It seems like a chapter full of surprises...lol But please comment to let me know what you think of my story so far.  I've decided to change Donghae and Min Ho's relationship from brothers to cousins.  I have NO IDEA why, but I felt like I had to do it.  Hope you're enjoying the story.  I really don't know about the school schedules in South Korea, so I decided to make up one.  I had to make this school year be a different one, like the school changed the schedule from changing classes to sticking to one teacher.  I hope y'all don't mind.  So, please let me know if the story get boring and I'll try to liven things up. 

Respectfully,
The author