Knockout!

Twisted Fate!

Donghae had just reached the front door of his house.  When he entered, he saw that the dished aren't done and yet he didn't have any more will power to continue on doing the dishes.  So, he just went straight upstairs to his room.  He had just seen Yesung, a guy who claimed to be Yoona's brother's colleague; whom also referred to Yoona as Yoong today, before the meeting; hug her.  And that didn't sit well with him.  He know he couldn't do anything about it because of the fact that he is her teacher.  It wasn't inappropriate if he were to date her.  Nor was it even against the law.  It was against the school policy.  He could get fired or worse, get Yoona suspended. expelled or her parents might disown her for bringing shame in to the family.  

As he entered his room, the First Aid kit was still on the desk where he had put them on.  He had forgotten to clean it up after he treated her wounds. He cleaned it up and for some reason felt the urge to go to the guest room Yoona had used.  He didn't know why he was going there but his feet started dragging him to the room. 

He opened the door and saw that it was same room as he last seen it.  The bed seemed untouched.  She probably didn't lay down cause there were no ruffles on the bed sheets.  He then turned his attention to the bathroom door.  He didn't want to seem like such a ert by going in to the bathroom which Yoona had used not too long ago.  But he just walked towards it.  He didn't know why but it was like someone was telling him to go there.  As he opened the door, the scent of the Olay body wash brushed his face.  He looked to the sink and noticed that her school uniform was nicely placed on the shelf right next to the sink.  It had already been folded.  He walked to it and picked it up and took it with him to his room. 

"Should I take it to her right now?"  he said as he paced back and forth in his room.  "Nah, I'll just leave it here and give it to her when I see her tomorrow. I can also get back the sweater jacket I lent her this evening."  He then went to the restroom to get washed up.

 

"Oppa, I am so sorry for worrying you.  I was so happy that i forgot to call you and let you know.  I truly am sorry." Yoona apologized as she walked in the house.

Yesung just stood outside the door looking at her go inside.  She stopped and turned to see him still standing outside.

"What are you doing?  Come on in."

"Are you sure it's ok.  I mean people saw me come in through the gate.  They might misunderstand and think that you're that kind of girl."  

"Ah, don't worry about it.  They won't even care since you're Teuk oppa's friend.  They'll probably think that I've gotten used to the American ways."

Yesung walked in and took off his shoes and wore the house shoes.  He followed Yoona to the kitchen and sat on the chair by the kitchen counter.

"How was America, by the way?" he asked her.

"Oh, it was great.  But I really missed this place.  There's actually no place like home. I've made lots of friends and got a lot of working experiences there,  America was like a dream come true.  A place everyone wants to go to.  I'm glad I got to go there, though."

"That's good to hear.  When your brother and I were serving together, he won't stop talking about you.  We would mostly talk about you.  I could tell he really missed you.  I thought he was joking when he told me that when he get out of the military, he was going to come get you." he paused and let out a little chuckle. "I didn't think he was going to do it, but he did.  I've missed you, too.  I'm really glad that you're back, Yoona."

"Na do.  I'm glad I'm back, too." She smiled.  "What would you like to drink? I'm going to boil some water for tea or coffee or maybe some hot chocolate."

"No, I'm good.  I have to leave.  I need to catch up on my sleep for work tomorrow.  I don't know how I'm going to face your brother after this incident."

"Oppa, don't worry about it.  I'll tell him everything went ok.  I don't want you and oppa to fight over something stupid that i did.  Mianhae."

Yesung stood up and walked to the door.  They came out to the gate and Yoona walked him to his car.  "Then, make sure to lock all the doors and windows.  Good Night, Yoona. Oh, and welcome back." He got in his car and drove off.

 

Minho was on his phone playing Fruit Ninja when his phone vibrated.  He viewed the message and it was from Yuri.

'Min Ho oppa, did Yoona text you?  I received one from her just now.  She said she met up with a friend from America and was with that friend 'til now."

"Heh, I knew she would be with a friend.  I know her too well."  he said as he punched in a few letters and sent it to Yuri.

'Figured...'

He threw his phone on the bed as he reminisced his conversation with Jonghyun after the meeting.

>>>FLASHBACK<<<

"Don't you think hyung looked really awesome up on the podium when he was trying to assure the rowdy crowd?" Jonghyun said to Min Ho.

"He sure did.  It was like he can do anything with his words.  He looked so cool." Min Ho replied. "You think he'll be here to help out with the fuming of the school?"

"Heh...knowing him, he ain't coming." Jonghyun scoffed. "He's gonna find an excuse to not come."

"Well, I'm not coming either.  It's not our fault the class room was full of termites.  I'm sure everyone's not coming either. "

"Well, guess what?" 

Min Ho looked at his cousin. "What?"

"I'm going on a date with your friend Suhyun." A smirk appeared on his face.

"Who??" Min Ho asked with one eyebrow raised.

"That pretty girl I was asking you about."

"You mean "SEOHYUN" S-E-O-H-Y-U-N, Seohyun" Min Ho was irritated, "Get her name right!"

"Ah, whatever..I don't care what her name is.  I'm just gonna have fun with her for one night.  You know me...I love a good one-night-stand." 

Min Ho's hands had already balled up into fists at his sides.  "Don't you dare hurt her.  I'm telling you, find some other girl, but don't touch any of my friends."

"Well, hyung...I already told you that when I get her...I'm gonna get her good.  And you've already lost so, she's mine.  You can't stop her from liking me."  

>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<<

Those last words were echoing in his ears.  Min Ho couldn't help but feel sorry for helpless Seohyun.  She's still so innocent and doesn't know how Jonghyun can be when he wants something.  She'll get hurt and will be embarrassed. He had to protect her.  Since she was an only child and her parents are too busy with work that they hardly check in on her, he thought he could be a big brother to her.

He  suddenly remembered seeing Yesung at the meeting earlier.  "Why did he come instead of Leeteuk hyung?  This is not good.  Yoona likes him and she's going to fall for him again."  He stood up and walked around in his room. 

He walked to his bed and dropped on it.  'What am I going to do.  I saw the look on her face when they walked in the gym today.  She was smiling.  I need to go see her tomorrow.....Wait, UGH!!  I need to follow Seohyun, too.  Fine, Yoona, I'll see you later and ask you of your relationship status with Yesung hyung.  But as for now, I need to protect our little dongsaeng.'  he thought before he slowly faded away in to the night.

 

Donghae quickly put his clothes on after he came out of the bathroom.  He needed to take return the uniform fast before he change his mind.  He also needed to see and make sure she was ok and that that 'Yesung-oppa-dude' wasn't trying to feel up his girl.  

He quickly grabbed the clothes and put them in a bag and dashed out the door before any thoughts stops him.

 

 

Leeteuk looked at the girl across from him and blinked his eyes repeatedly to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "Taeyeon-ah?"

"Oppa...annyeong." She said as she bowed her head.  "You're Park Jung Soo?"

"Neh...wait, this is your fiance?"  he asked as he looked at Sica because he didn't want to look at Taeyeon while she gives out her answer.

"Yes." Taeyeon said as she looked down on the floor.  "Oppa, I have something to tell you."

"Wait, you two know each other?" asked Sica.

Taeyeon turned to her and nodded.

"Anyway," Leeteuk tried changing the subject. "He's all ready for discharge.  I've prescribed some ointment for his ear.  Just squeeze a bit on a q-tip and gently rub it in the ear.  But be gentle not to hit the eardrum."

Taeyeon took the prescription and thanked him.

"Then, I will take my leave." Before he could open the door, Taeyeon stopped him.

"Oppa, can I have a word with you?"

 

Yuri was on facebook looking at Leeteuk's pictures.  "Oh...how can he be so cute.  I can't believe he's changed ever since he came back from the military."  she said as she drooled on her computer.

There were pictures of Leeteuk with a lot of girls.  Taeyeon, Jessica, and a few others during his Casanova days.  She's had a crush on him for so long but couldn't confess because he was her best friend's brother.  Plus, not only was he a playboy, but he went out with one her unnie from school. She didn't want to cause any trouble.  Taeyeon was the only girl who was able to control him and kept his from his ways.  Though she helped him get rid of the playboy status, but he was still one.  He would see other girls on the side, but would get jealous whenever he sees Taeyeon with another guy.  

Yuri was looking at one of the pictures.

They were such a cute couple.  But too bad Taeyeon ended things with him.  No one even knew why.  After Leeteuk's mom remarried, Taeyeon ended things right away.  But Yuri didn't care about it anymore.  It means Leeteuk is a free man and she can have on crush on him freely now.

"ugh, too bad he wasn't at the meeting today.  It would've been nice to see his handsome face." she said 

She clicked on the next photo of Leeteuk...

"OMO....his eyes are so drrreeeeeaaaaammmyyy."  she said to the computer.

"Yuri-ah!"  someone called from outside her room. 

She gasped as she exit the window on her browser before the door opened. "Oppa.  What are you doing here? It's not even the weekend.  Are you already quitting school?"

"ani..I came to see my little dongsaeng.  Who's the dude with the dreamy eyes that i heard from you just now?" Sungmin said as he gave her a tight and quick hug,

"Oh. no one.  I was looking at some pictures of  TVXQ leader, Yunho.  He's every girls' dream guy, don't you think?"

"How should I know?  In case you haven't noticed, I'm interested in girls and not guys." he joked as he poked her arm.

"So, what brings you home?'

"I heard about the school from Mom and Dad.  Why don't you just transfer to Kirin High School or JYP high school.  Just anywhere else but here.  I don't rust this school anymore what with their termite problem."

"Don't worry about it oppa.  We're all taking a break from school while they fume the whole room and a few classrooms near our room."

"And you think it's going to make it safe?"

"Yes, look....oppa, I know you're thinking about my safety but I want to go there.  I'm not going to transfer to another school just because a little termite is found in our classroom.  I hope you, mom and dad would understand. Please, mom and dad are not happy with me.  I can't take it if you're against me, too." Then she gave him the puppy eyes.

He released a loud sigh then put a hand on her left shoulder. "Fine.  But only because I care about you and I support what ever you do. You know that I would always try to understand you from where you stand, right?" After receiving a nod from her, he walked over to her bed and jump on it. "Now, tell me, how about telling me about that crush of yours that you puckering up to the last time I was here?"

"OPPA....I wasn't puckering up...I was just practicing something..."

 

 

Seohyun was in her room.  She was going through her wardrobe trying to find something to wear to her date tomorrow with Jonghyun.

"I can't believe he actually asked me out....eeeep" she squealed.  

Her room was a total mess now.  After picking out a lot of pretty clothes, she decided to go with just plain shirt and jeans. "He'll think I'm easy if I were to suddenly change my looks."

She was cleaning up her mess when her phone rang.  She picked it up and smiled.  It was Jonghyun.

"Yeoboseyo?" she answered cutely.

"Ah, S-s-seohyun?" the boy from the other line said. He was clearly trying to figure out if it was her right name.

"Neh?" 

"Are you ready for tomorrow?  I'll meet you at the coffee shop at 9:00 AM.  Make sure to look pretty for me, arasto?" 

"Neh." was all she said.  She was too nervous that her brains weren't functioning.

"Then, Good Night.  Sleep tight and dream of me and only me." and he hung up.

Seohyun put her phone down and covered with her hand.  She was blushing and excited and happy because of what he just said. She couldn't believe that her long time crush has finally noticed her and had asked her out.  Then she thought of Yoona.  

"I hope Yoona unnie had contacted Yesung oppa to let him know she was with a friend.  He was really worried today."  She finished tidying up her room and went to bed early so she can get up early tomorrow.

 

He walked up to the gate of her house and as he was about to ring the doorbell, he found that the gate was wide open.

"Why is this open?  Did she forget to close it? Did someone break in?"  He ran inside immediately to find the front door wide open as well.  The lights were off.  Only the light to the front yard was on. 

"YOONA!! ARE YOU HERE??!" he called out. "YOONA!!" he didn't hear any response.  

He quietly went to the kitchen, no one was there.  If someone had break in to her house, she could be hurt and that burglar could still be in here.  He heard the door close and he jumped, knocking over the kettle that was on the stove. He quickly bent down as he saw a figure enter the kitchen.  He couldn't see who it was because it was dark.  He slowly stood up and as he turned aroung and

*WHACK!!!*

The last thing Donghae saw were birds flying around his head.