First Day

Twisted Fate!

"Saranghae, Im Yoona." He said.

"Oppa?" I asked.  Something was different this time.  Out of the dreams I've had, this one was different.  The dream was usually taken place somewhere public but his face was a blur.  Now, it's as if we're hiding from people.  He and I were both DEFINITELY in a hiding place I couldn't even tell.  He had his hoodie on and underneath it was his cap, covering his face.  Honestly, I love it when a guy likes me, but I always pretend in real life that it disgusts me.  I don't want to look weak in front of my friends and people.  I was also afraid of getting hurt.  I've seen lots of couples saying how much they love each other and get all lovey dovey, but in the end, either one gets dumped, hurt or cheated on.  I would never allow a guy to ever...and I mean EVER, step on me like that.  But in this dream, I feel like it's the only place where I could love someone freely without any doubts.  I feel as if in this dream, he would never be able to hurt me, since it's just a dream. 

He stepped forward but the lighting was still bad that I couldn't make out his face.  "You know that I love you, right?" I nodded at his question and he reached for my hands.  When he touched them, oh, how my heart started beating rapidly.  I felt and electricity shoot through my body.  He never failed to make me feel like this.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss....

 

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!
BOOM BOOM BOOM!!

"IM YOONA, WAKE UP!!!" a voiced shouted from the other side of the room. 

Yoona shot up from bed, scared, only to hear her brother shouting and banging on their connected walls.  His room was right next to hers and so, their connected wall made it easier for them to converse at night.  "I hear you.  I'm up. I'm up." She said and laid back down.

"Don't make me get the bucket!  You know, dad used to do that to me whenever I overslept.  Don't make me do it to you, too."  Leeteuk shouted from the other side of the wall.

"You wouldn't dare!" she said daringly

In less than 2 minutes, she hasn't heard her brother speak, she then heard her door open. She looked over and saw Leeteuk by the door with a bucket of water in his hand.  "Don't make me!" He said as he smiled.

"Aah!" She shrieked as she hurried to the bathroom. "Arasto, I'm going, I'm going!"

"hehehe, hurry up.  I'm going to go make breakfast with whatever I have left downstairs."  He then left the room leaving his sister to go and get ready,

45 minutes later, Yoona came down, refreshed.  She had her uniform on, which fit perfectly, with her school uniform on.  She couldn't believe that her brother got her uniform right in size. 

Leeteuk was in the kitchen pouring himself a cup of coffee when his sister walked in.  He looked up and smiled at her. She was still as beautiful and innocent looking as she was 2 years ago before he went to the military.  He took a sip and ushered her to her chair.  "How is it? The uniform, I mean."

"Oh, it fits perfectly.  You know, it got me thinking, How in the world did you know about my size.  You haven't seen me in 2 years.  I would've probably gained weight or got really skinny.  How'd you figure out my size?"

"Well, how could I even think my donsaeng would gain weight?  I've always known you eat a lot and only God knows where those food goes.  Plus, what kind of brother would I be if I didn't know about your health.  And then there's a 100 percent chance that I called Mom and asked for your size."

"But Omma never knew you were out of the military until you came to visit."

"Which is why I had Heechul call Yesung, and Yesung called Yuri and she called mom.  Now, she thinks Yesung likes you, because he asked for your size and will probably be having thoughts that he bought you clothes because he wants to date you....hahaha. But Yuri doesn't know you're here, though.  I told Heechul and Yesung not to mention about my getting out.  She might tell you.  Knowing her and her big mouth." He laughed.

"Impressive" She stated as she sat down. "What is this?"

"What?" he asked as he walk towards her.

"THIS is what I'm having for breakfast?" with one eyebrow raised.  "I cannot believe you came down here almost an hour ago to fix breakfast and all I get is a bowl of oatmeal! And what, no drink?"

Teuk went to the fridge and got something. "Sis, don't worry, I have the BEST drink here." He said and put a bottle of water on the table.

"Really? Really? Really? Are you kidding me?" She said, a little mad. "It's not even full.  The bottle has already been drunk.  Is this water even good? You trying to kill me?"

"heh heh heh...Relax Yoong, Those were the only food I had in the fridge other than the spaghetti we had last night.  I was also planning on stopping by 'Arirang' to get you some breakfast beforeI drop you off to school.  Besides, I've already told you I would make breakfast with whatever I have."

"Arirang?" Yoona suddenly stood up after hearing Arirang.  "Gaja! I wanna eat at Arirang.  I missed that place, especially Hye Sun unnie." She dumped the oatmeal in the trash and grabbed her bag and headed for the car.

"Yah, how can you dump the oatmeal in the trash.  That's wasted money right there." Teuk called as he ran after her.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, at Seoul High School,  Lee Min Ho, Yuri and Seohyun were gossiping with some of their fellow classmates.  Apparently, the hottest topic that's been spreading around school like wildfire were about the new transfer student from America and also the new teacher from America, also.  The whole school were talking about the transfered student and teacher. Min Ho, Yuri and Seohyun heard a few funny stories that came up with their classmates.

"Did you hear about the new transfer student?" said one student.

"Yeah, I hear she's tranferring from America."

"I wonder if she's hot." said one guy.

"If she is, I'm gonna make my move on her."

"I don't think she's gonna fall for you, bro.  Min Ho is here, so she'll probably fall for him first." replied one of the girls.

"How about the new teacher?  I hear he majored in Literature in Chaminade and was teaching in junior high in South Carolina.  I also heard that the transfered student is also from South Carolina."

"Maybe they're sibs."

"OR, maybe they're lovers" laughed one of the girls.

Seohyun couldn't believe what she was hearing. Yuri was laughing at it while Minho was stunned.Seohyun got up and sat with Minho and Yuri "Can you believe them?" She said as she took a seat.

"I know, this school never fails to amuse me.  These students always gotta come up with such crazy made-up stories." replied Yuri.

"Exactly, I mean, can you believe that they think of me as some kind of womanizing player?" Said Min Ho.

"You are!" Yuri and Seohyun said in unison.

Oh, whatever." he said and took out his notebook and started drawing.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Teuk parked the car in front of the school's driveway and Yoona looked at the school.  She was actually new here.  She doesn't know anyone except her 3 bestfriends who have no idea she's back.  "Remember to go straight to the office to get your schedule. And Yoona, have a nice day." Her brother said to her.

"I  will." She said as she got out of the car.  She closed the door and looked through the window and said "Gomawo oppa. Have a good day. I'll see you after school." She waved as he drove away.

She turned to face the school and let out a sigh. "Im YoonA, just stay calm, Yuri, Seohyun and Min Ho are all here.  UYou can do this, Hwaiting!" she said while waving a fist in the air. The school bell rang as she entered the school campus.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The kids were all in their seats when the school bell rang.  They were still talking about the teacher.  "I saw the new teacher, today. He was SO HOT!!!" 

"How old does he look like?"

"Not that old. Maybe around his middle 20's."

Well, I saw the new girl."

"Really?"

"How'd she look like?"

"Dude, she was smoking!!"

"I saw her, too.  She was like an angel."

And the talking went on until the Vice Principal walked and silence roamed the room. Mainly because of the person who walked in with the VP.  "Class, this is Lee Donghae.  He will be your new teacher.  He graduated from Chaminade with  Masters in 2010 and taught in the US for 2 years in Junior High.  He will now be your english teacher and MAIN teacher." Then he said his goodbyes and left the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Donghae.  You may call me Teacher Donghae, Teacher, Mr. Lee but NOT Teach cause I am not a verb.  You may also NOT call me Donghae.  I will be your teacher for this school year.  I hope we can get work well together as teacher and students."

Some female students were drooling over Donghae and kept gigling over nothing.  They just wanted Donghae to look their way but he just ignored them. 

Knock Knock Knock

The door opened and a girl entered. Donghae didn't really look at her because he bent down to pick up his pen.  As the girl came in and closed the door the boys in the room were whistling at her and cooing and drooling just like the girls were when Donghae came in.  Min Ho, Yuri and Seohyun on the other hand were shocked to see who the girl was.  Donghae stood up straight, took his coffee and tried to see why the class were making so much noise.  He turned around. When he saw her, he lost his breath, his grip loosened and the cup slipped from his hand and fell down.  He couldn't believe his eyes.  The girl on the other hand was taken aback and just said "NEO!" Leaving the class shocked and silenced.