Yoona is Saebyuk!!

Twisted Fate!

Seohyun, Min Ho and Jonghyun were sitting at their table waiting for their food. Thought this was supposed to be a date for Seohyuna nd Jonghyun, but Min Ho had up and decided to keep Seohyun from dating his cousin.  He couldn't bare seeing the maknae of their group getting her heart broken by none other than his own cousin.  That was UNACCEPTABLE!  

Throughout the whole date,Jonghyun had been calling Seohyun's name wrong. And she was getting a bit irritated about it.  At first it was okay but as time had passed, she was getting quite annoyed by the fact that he couldn't even at least memorize her name.  Maybe it was a good thing that Min Ho had tagged along.  She's heard a lot of rumors of him breaking a lot of girls' hearts but she thought it was just a rumor.  Well, he was already breaking her heart by not memorizing her name.

A few minutes later, their orders arrived.  As soon as the waiter place Jonghyun's food in front of him, he helped himself.  Seohyun just sat there and looked at her plate.  Minho from across the table saw her face and reached out to her plate.

"On second thought, I feel like eating some burger." He took her plate from her.

"Yah..." Jonghyun reached out but Min Ho took the burger and took a huge bite.

"MMhhhmmmm. Thish ish sho good." he said with a mouthful.  

Seohyun just looked at him and gave him a smile.

"What are you doing, hyung.  What is Seohun going to eat?"

"Seohyun." Seohyun kindly corrected him for the thousandth time.  She was getting a bit irritated that he wouldn't bother to remember her name.

Min Ho looked at the two and swallowed.  "Oh, sorry.  Here." He picked up his plate and gave it to Seohyun, "You can have MY salad.  I never really liked salad anyway."

"Oppa..." Seohyun had realized what he had done. 

"Hyung, why did you have to come.  Seohun and I-"

"SEOHYUN....HER NAME IS SEOHYUN!!!" Min Ho outrageously reminded him.

"It's fine oppa.  It really is." Seohyun turned to Min Ho and tried to calm him down.

"Ani, it is not ok.  He needs to know your name when he wants to date you.  Learn things about you and be able to respect that.  Respect the fact that you don't like to eat things that aren't healthy.." He stopped because if her were to continue, he might get out of control and beat his own cousin over a girl. "Forget it."

Jonghyun got a bit angry, "Why does it matter to you whether Sooyoung and I date?"

"MY NAME IS SEOHYUN! S-E-O-H-Y-U-N, SEOHYUN!" She rapped it out angrily and got up and picked up her purse, "Oppa, let's go."

"Seohyun-ah..." Min Ho was in shock to hear her talk like that.

She looked at Min Ho, "Are you not coming?" Min Ho nodded and got up on his feet.  She looked over at Jonghyun, "No wonder you're a player.  Even though you don't got game.  Don't even think about trying to call me or talking to me at all." And she stormed out the restaurant with Min Ho storming out alongside her.

 

 

Donghae had just finished palcing their order at the drive-thru and were waiting in queue when Yoona had just realized she hasn't gone to the restroom this morning and she had to go.

"This is kinda embarrassing to say but, can you wait for me after getting our order?"

"Donhae looked at her curiously.

"I have to go visit the little ladies' room."

"Sure, go ahead."  When she close the door, he secretly laughed. "So cute when she's embarrassed." he said to himself.

While waiting for Yoona, a phone rang.  He looked on the seat beside him and found Yoona's phone.  He picked it up and- he didn't mean to view the video message but he did. He was so surprised at what he saw.

He could tell that it was Yesung with Yoona in the video, but what was shocking was the fact that Eunhyuk was also in the video.  What was he doing there?  Do they know each other?  Who had sent the video? Most importantly, were Yoona and Yesung dating in the past?  They seemed cozy in the clip.  Maybe that was why he came over so early in the morning.  They had gotten back together after last night,  

"No wonder he looked kinda pissed when he saw me in the house this morning," He said as he saw Yoona come out from the rearview mirror.

"Mianhae," she apologized as she got in the car. "Oh, my phone."

He was still holding it. "Oh, I didn't mean to pry but I just happened to see the video message."

"Mwo?  There was a video message?" she was back to her worried mode and she took the phone and viewed it.  She was once again relieved when it was still Yesung.

"Can I ask you something about the clip?" Donghae asked as he looked at her.

She looked back at him and nodded.

"Where was this? The clip, where was it from?"

"Oh, it was from my birthday party a few years back. Why?" She then realized that she and Yesung looked like they were an item.  "Ah, it's not what you think.  Yesung and I were just friends. He and my brother and his friends planned the surprise birthday oarty for me."

"Then, you know Eunhyuk?"

"oh...how do you know him?" Yoona smiled at him.  "That joker is always teasing me.  But he would always dance when I ask him to.  He's the best dancer there is." She smiled and saw that he wasn't smiling anymore. "Donghae-ssi, are you okay?"

He looked up and for the first time, he had peiced it all together.  Yoona was Saebyuk that Leeteuk had always been talking about.  Eunhyuk had talked about always teasing Leeteuk's cute dongsaeng and that she loved to watch him dance.  He just never had the chance to meet her back then. Why are they meeting now?

So it was her that he saw back at Forsgren who was with Leeteuk.  He didn't want the girl to be Yoona.

"I guess I had already known but was somehow hoping it wasn't true." he said.

"What are you talking about?" Yoona asked beside him.

He looked at her.."Nothing."

They drove out from the outlet and to Yoona's house passing by Arirang.

 

Jessica had come out to get her phone she left in the car when she saw a car pass by and the driver looked like the person she had come to look for.

"Donghae oppa." she choked.

She ran to her car and decided to follow him.

 

"Seohyun-ah, wait a second." Min Ho stopped her.  They have been walking around for a couple of minutes without one speaking.  Min Ho's body was in full shock but had finally recovered.

"Oppa, was I too harsh on him? Do you think he'll be okay?  I can't believe I just did that." She started blabbering.

"Yah, what happened back there?  This was the first time I've heard you talk like that. Even though you were angry, I never knew you had it in you."

"Oppa, I serious.  I don't know what happened.  I just sort of lost it.  Was I too harsh?" She looked concerned and it worried Min Ho.

"He'll live. He's said way worse things to girls after dating them just to break up with her- after one week.  So don't worry too much about him.  I know my cousin and he's a tough guy. He'll survive a few harsh words." He lift his hand and patted her head, then fixed her bangs that were were a little unkempt.  "Plus, what you said to him wasn't even harsh. Don't worry, you don't your pretty face to have wrinkles now, do you?"

This earned a faint smile from her. She then gasped as if she's thought up of something. "Oppa, let's get some ice cream.  You're buying, right?" And she started for the ice cream shop.

Seohyun had already started walking and Min Ho stood there staring into space.  What was happening to him.  Of course Seohyun had always been pretty.  He'd always admired that she was always the innocent maknae in their group of friends.  Yuri was the y and crazy funny one, Yoona was Im Choding and the pretty face prankster, and Seohyun was always known as the innocent maknae by the whole neighborhood.  But he was definitely feeling weird after he'd patted her head and fixed her bangs.  It wasn't the first time he'd patted her head, but it was the first time he'd seen her smile at him and ask for ice cream with a cute face like that.

He didn't know how to explain the feeling.  After hearing Jonghyun's interest in her, he had the feeling of wanting to bundle up Seohyun and wrap her in a tissue and put her in his pocket to keep her safe.  He used to feel this way when Yoona was once approached by a tough guy named Taecyeon.  

Seohyun had realized that she had been waliking without Min Ho.  When she turned, he was still standing at the spot they stopped and staring at God-knows-where.  She quietly crept up from behind him and-

"BOO!"

Min Ho literally jumped and screamed, literally, whilst, Seohyun laughed at the sight.  

"Oppa, I didn't know you scream like a girl." she laughed as she tried to run away from him.

"You really are something." He went after after he regained his manliness.  

They've been walking around after they had ice cream when Seohyun suddenly remembered. 

"Oh, Oppa, we have to buy Yoona's girft for her birthday next week."

"I don't know about you but I've already bought her present already."

"Wow, jinja?  What is it?"

He stopped and turned to her and put a finger to his lips. "That, is a secret." then smiled and continued walking.

"Wow, oppa....you are so cool" Seohyun called out as she ran after him.

"I know."

 

 

Donghae parked the car in front of Yoona's house.  His thoughts were completely taken over by Yoona's relation to Leeteuk. He turned to her and looked at her hand.

"Is it ok?"  She looked at him and he nodded at her hand.

"Neh, Yesung oppa said that it'll heal quickly.  It wasn't a deep cut so, I'm quite lucky.  He's already put some stitches on it and had given me some ointments."she said while looking at the bandaged hand.

"Yoona, I need to tell you something."

"Sure." she looked at him, all ears, ready to listen to him.  But when he looked at him, he was sad.  As if something had happened. "Donghae-ssi, is something wrong?"

He looked at her, gathering all his might. "I'm going to do this just once and then I can't ever see you again like this.  Outside of school and your house."  

He unbuckled his seatbelt, turned his body towards her direction and looked at her.  She was really beautiful.  Though he shoudn't do this, but he just had to do this.  Just once.  After that, he can accept all consenquences.  He touched her face, leaned in as she closed her eyes.

Yoona was surprised when his hand touched her cheek.  They both were taken aback when they both felt the spark.  He leaned in as she slowly closed her eyes.  Before they knew it, Yoona's phone rang, startling both of them.

She fumbled through the pockets to get the phone as Donghae held the steering wheel in one hand while the other ran through his hair.

"Yo-y-y-yobo-..." she stopped to take in a few breaths "Yoboseyo? Oppa,"

The word 'Oppa' made Donghae look uneasy.

"Neh, I'll be home in a second.  Mwo, Yuri unnie is asleep?  Arasto, I'm on my way." she hung up and for a few moments the car was filled awkwardness.

Donghae broke the silence first. "Was that Leeteuk hyung?"  Yoona was too in shock from the 'almost kiss' that she didn't even notice how Donghae said 'Leeteuk Hyung'.

"Ah, neh...I .I ha-have to go.  Yuri unnie is sick and...and I..." before she finished her sentence, she opened the car door and ran out.  She went inside without even looking back.

Donghae sat in the car silently with both hands on the steering wheel. The way he held onto them, he almost broke them. He took a few deep breaths in and out as he tried to calm his heartbeat.  

A few minuted later, as he was about to start the car, someone knocked on his window.  He turned and was surrised to see Min Ho and Seohyun smiling at him.

 

 

What did you guys think?  Please comment.  Its getting silent again and I really feel bad if no one comments.  Hope ou enjoyed.