The Incident

Twisted Fate!

     Donghae kept apologizing Yoona for spilling coffee on her, but she said it was her fault too for not looking where she was headed.  They introduced themselves and she was about to leave, he saw a customer backing up and bumped into her causing her to lose her balance.  She fell towards him and his reflexes were good that he caught her.  Only problem was, he slipped on the coffee he spilled earlier and both went down.  He was trying to keep her from hitting the floor, so he twisted hid body so that he would hit the floor first and she would land on his.  Although it was successful, but when she landed on him she wasn't able to stop her head from going towards him.  She was going down fast that her lips had magically ended on his.  Though it was an accidental kiss, they felt electricity sparking through their lips and they automatically pulled their faces away from each other.  Boy, was it an awkward moment.  As she stumble to get up, her right knee came up to support her while trying to stand up.  But instead of getting up, her right knee hit his groin so hard he yelped in pain. "Oh My God," he screamed in agony. 

     "Aaahh" Yoona also shrieked as she saw him in pain.  "I am so sorry. I really am. Oh my God. Eottoekhae?"  She tried to help him up as she tried consoling him. 

     "Ah" he grunted as he tried getting up with her help.  "Kwaenchana.  I guess now we're even." he said as he tried to laugh it off.  She can see he was still in pain.  "It's alright.  You can go.  I'm really fine." He was limping away.  Yoona couldn't help looking at what she saw and felt apologetic towards him.  She ran over to him and took his arm and held it over her shoulders giving him support.  Donghae was surprised to see Yoona by his side. "What are you doing?  I said I was fine."

     "Oh, come on.  Please let me at least help you to your seat." she insisted. 

     They got to his seat where he had his luggage.  "Thank You for your help." he said.  "Honestly, I feel fine now.  Thank God the pain has subsided."  He smiled at her.  She looked at him and almost melted at the sight of his smile.  Man, he is HOT!!! she thought. That smile. How can such person smile so radiantly? I so need to get out of here before I embarrass myself.  She looked at him and gave him a smile.

     "Then, have a safe flight to where ever it is you're traveling to.  And I am terribly sorry for hurting your..." she suddenly stopped. "your little thingy" She blushed and gave him a bow then left.  He was about to speak but she was too fast.  She left really fast that it gave him a smile.  "Does she hate me that much to leave so quickly? I didn't even get to say goodbye." He scoffed.  He can still feel a little sting on his manhood.  Oh well, at least we're even.  I spilled coffee on her and thankfully the thick sweater helped reduce the burn. he thought.  Man, that was close.

     Yoona got back to her seat to her brother while still thinking about what happened.  "Yah, where are the coffees?  I thought you went off to get us some.  And what the hell happened to you?  Your sweater is all stained. Are you okay, Yoongie?" Leeteuk asked.  But he saw she wasn't paying attention to him.  He stood up and "Hello? Earth to Yoona?" He said while waving hand and snapping his fingers in her face. She snapped out of it and realized her brother was looking at her with concern.  "Yoona, what happened? You smell like coffee.  Did you have an accident?"

     "Oh, mianhaeyo oppa.  I totally spaced out.  I don't know what happened." She said.  She actually meant by she didn't know why she was feeling like that all of a sudden.  Usually, Yoona was....wait no, scratch that, IS STILL a girl who would never look at a guy and think of him as a man.  What the heck is happening to me? she thought. Why WAS she like that when she saw his face.  She is a girl with high intelligence but what happened with him was unreal.  She acted like a dumb and preppy little girl.  How could this be?  She was so deep in thoughts that she hasn't even realized Leeteuk has been trying to talk to her but to no avail.  She shook her head "oh, Mwo? What did you just say? I didn't hear you?"

     "Yoona, do you need to get a check-up first before our flight gets here? I said to go change before you get sick.  Good thing my carry-on contains extra clothes for change.  Now, palli-yo.  I do not want to be responsible when you get sick.  Arasto?"  he said to her as he handed her his shirt and a separate sweater jacket since her was all ruined.  She took them and was about to leave when he added. "By the way, are you sure you don't want me to take you to a nearby clinic for a check-up?"

"Wae-yo?  Why would I need to go to a hospital?" she asked curiously.

"Because I've been trying to talk to you since you got back but it seems as if you looked a little.....flushed."

"Oppa, I'm fine, really."

"Are you sure?  I don't want anything to happen on the airplane or when we get to Seoul."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, I wouldn't want the only person I'll be staying with turn into Dr. Hyde.  You know, like how Haha would change personalities from Haroro to Dr. Jekyll/Hyde in Running Man.  Who knows, you might kill me in my sleep." He laughed

"Ah, jinja.  You really are childish oppa.  So childish for your age. I'm fine. UGH!" she grunted as she scurried off before her brother said more.  As she got to the restroom, she got into one of the stalls and changed out from her stained and wet clothes.  She came out and went to the sink.  AS she was trying to clean off the stains, a girl approached her.

     "Excuse me, miss.  Are you the girl from Starbucks?"  Yoona looked up to see a girl.  The girl had red- auburn hair with a few freckles on her nose which wasn't very visible.  Only she stands under a good lighting.  The red-haired girl was really pretty though.  "I am so sorry about earlier.  I didn't see you standing there.  If I had just watch where I was going, I never would have caused problem between you and your boyfriend.  I fell bad, because of me, you hit him in is.." the red-haired girls looked around to see if anyone was inside the restroom with them.  then lowers her voice "his private parts. 

     It took a whole 10 seconds for what the red-haired girl said to sink in to Yoona's head.  When she finally understood what the girl was talking about, she burst out laughing. "It's alright.  Besides, he wasn't my boyfriend.  I don't even know that guy.  We just met in there through an accident and then you happened to come by."  The red-haired girl was shocked to hear that and said, "Wait, he's not your boyfriend? I'm sorry, I just thought you were since you were with him and helped him out."  "Hahaha, no, I was only helping him because I kneed his....you know?" Yoona said as she leaned in closer to say 'You know' "But I really appreciate you coming to me and apologizing.  That was very nice of you.  Well, I gotta run before my brother loses his patience and comes overr to look for me and might drag me by my hair out.  I've been in here too long. Thank you, though. And have a good one"  Yoona said as she lest the girls' little room. 

     Well, good thing she hurried back.  When she got there, Leeteuk was worried about her.  Their flight was now boarding and he was worried they might miss their flight.  She got there and they ran over to entrance and gave them their tickets.  The flight was pretty full.  A lot of people seemed to be going to Seoul.  Some people were in business suits, probably ca,e to the USA for business matters.  They went to find their seats and Yoona ended on sitting by the window while Teuk sat on the aisle seat.  Few minutes later, the captain of the air flight spoke on the P.A system.  Repeating everything in Korean about safety masks, seat belts, and blah blah blah(Ya'll know the drill).  AS the flight took off, Teuk whispered in Yoona's ear, "When you came out fromt he restroom late, I thought you really did turn in Dr. Hyde." He laughed and she hit him in his left arm. "OUCH, that hurts.  How did you get so strong?"  Yoona just smiled and replied, "Maybe all those years of carrying out trays of food and cleaning tables at the restaurant have paid off.  heh heh heh."

     Few hours had passed and the flight's passengers were asleep. Some were awake; reading or watching Boy Over Flower that was being played on the plane's screen.  Yoona was fast asleep on Teuk's shoulder while Teuk's had his head leaned against the window.  They had exchanged seats during the flight.  Leeteuk had asked his sister to switch, that way when he falls asleep, she can sleep on his shoulder and get comfortable while he leans his head on the window.  Few minutes had passed and Yoona awoke.  She got tired and her felt numb so she decides to go for a walk. 

     She got all the way to the other side of the plane and was careful not to wake anyone up seeing that tthe passengers were fast asleep. When she was satisfied with her little walk she decided to return to her seat. As she turned around, the plane suddenly rocked.  The plane undergoing turbulence and the rocking sent her back and forth.  She was trying to keep herself balanced but wasn't successful.  The plane rocked once more sending her to violently falling on someone.  She elbows landed violently on the peson's lap therefore waking the person up. "I am very sorry." She said as she tried to get up, but the rocking of the plane kept rocking her towards the sleeping person.  As she looked up, she was surprised to see who it was. "OMO!" she gasped, "Neo!!(you)"

 

 

So sorry for the late reply.  The frickin internet was down due to an accident nearby.  Please comment and subscribe.  Some of the events here are based on what happened to me in real life.  So please, enjoy.  I feel like I'm telling ya'll some of my secrets....LOL