A Slight Confession

Twisted Fate!

"It's fine, I'm kinda used to it." the person said.

Yoona looked up and was surprised to see Donghae in front of her. "NEO!"

"Mwo?" Donghae furiously said with his eyebrows narrowed. "NEO?! Are you speaking informally to me?!"

"Mianhae.  It's just that you surprised me.  You keep bumping into me, it's gonna make me think that you're stalking me."

"I'm the one who keeps on bumping in to you?" he scoffed, "I'm sorry, but I think YOU'RE the one who keep bumping in to me.  At Starbucks, YOU were the one who bumped in to me.  On the plane, YOU were the one who who fell on to my lap.  At school in the cafeteria, YOU were the one who slipped and fell in to my arms.  And now, YOU are the one who just bumped in to me just now.  Now, tell me that I'm wrong about any of the above."

Yoona was dumbfounded of the fact that he remembered all those times they met, vigorously and awkwardly.

"Plus, if you hadn't slipped that first time in Starbucks, we never would've..you know." Donghae added.

"I'm sorry.  What are you talking about?" Yoona knew exactly what he was talking about but she just played dumb.  She couldn't even fathom the thought that he was bringing up that accidental kiss. 

"Nothing.  Forget I even brought it up." he said, with a red face.  Surely, he was embarrassed.

"Anyway, why are you here?" she asked him.

"Oh, I've decided to eat here on one of these street restaurants. What are you doing here?"

"I was on my way home from Yuri's. I went to greet my friends parents and am on my way but decided to stop here for a bottle of water." Her phone suddenly rang and she answered it.

'Mwoya? Her ringtone is Kim Jong Kook's Loveable' he thought.

"Neh oppa.  Arasto.  I'll see you tomorrow then.  But you better get me breakfast on your way home.  Then, be careful oppa. Save lots of lives.  Annyeong." she hung up and turned to Donghae.

When she turned around, she looked so down.  The way she spoke on a phone, she seemed sad.  "What's wrong?"

"That was my brother.  We were supposed to eat at home today, together but his work called him and he had to go in tonight."

"Is it just you and your brother?"

she nodded.

"Then, why don't you join me for dinner."

"Pardon?" Yoona asked. What is he doing?

"Oh, no...don't take it the wrong way.  I just thought since your brother isn't home and you haven't eaten yet. You haven't eaten yet, right?"

Yoona shook her head slowly.

"Then, off we go..." He said playfully and led her to one of the bistro.

 

Min Ho was siting at the edge of his bed, thinking about how his day had been.  He'd gone missing from class to see Soobin, but as he got to her class, she was busy flirting with other guys.  So he just went back to class.  Min Ho just sat on his bed and thought how he was getting jealous of his cousin, Jonghyun.  

His cousin was always good with the ladies.  He saw how he was checking out Yoona today and he din't want Yoona to fall for his charms.  He thought to protect Yoona but instead, he saw that Yoong had no interest in him. That's my girl. Wait, WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! OMO, I've gone frahoodled..  He picked up his phone a started punching in Jonghyun's number. 

"Yoboseyo" answered Jonghyun from the other line.

"Jonghyun-ah, what are you doing right now?"

"Oh, hyung. Nothing.  Just reading this chapter Hyung gave us.  Has he contacted any of your parents yet?"

"He came over today and just left.  Said he had to go prepare for the meeting tomorrow. But he did mention coming over to visit you, tomorrow if his schedule would allow him."

"That's good.  He needs to explain to my parents why he didn't even contact any of us."

"I'll just leave that up to him to explain it to you guys himself."

"Oh, hyung, you know that pretty girl that you always hang out with?"  

"Which one, Yoona?"

"No, not Yoona, my magic didn't work on her today.  That other one whose always so quiet and always reading. Not Yuri.  Everyone knows Yuri because of her big mouth."

"You mean Seohyun?"

"Yes, that's her.  What's her situation? I think she likes me.  You think I should work my magic on her? I know she's your friend, but c'mon, we're cousins. So please help a brother out, huh?"

"Jonghyun-ah, don't even think about working your magic on Seohyun.  If you do, you'll regret it."

"Why are you so protective of her.  It's not like you're dating her. I mean I can tell that you like Yoona."

"I don't want you to use Seohyun like that.  I am warning you, don't do this."

"Arasto, hyung.  If you don't want me to, then I won't.  I see you tomorrow in class." then Jonghyun hung up. "We'll see about that hyung."

Lee Min Ho hung up and knew that Jonghyun was still gonna go through with his plan. "Mwoya, Seohyunnie, I'm gonna be spending a lot of time with you for now. Only until I'm sure Jonghyun won't make a move on you.  Mianhae Hyunnie. I know how much you like him...but I also know how far he'll go and then hurt you later on.  I can't just sit around and see any of my friends get hurt."

 

In the Bistro...

Yoona walked in the bistro with Donghae by her side and went to get a seat.  The lady who owns the bistro walked towards them to take their order.  

"For today we are having a special.  A "Couples Day Special" and you get 50% off of each of everything you order."

"Oh...wow, that's great." Yoona said.

"How long have you two been together?" the lady asked.

"W-w-w-w-well, Actu...actually..." Donghae stuttered.

"We've been together for a while now." Yoona answered.  She looked at Donghae and gave him a stare telling him to go along with her.

"Y-yeah" he sighed then continued, "what she said."

"You both look really good together." the lady said.  Then she turned to Donghae "You're very lucky.  She really pretty.  I hope my son could bring home someone as pretty as your girlfriend here."

Donghae let out a harsh breath followed by a short smile.  "Thank you."

"So, what can I get you?" the woman asked.

"I'll get your Man Du plate and a Pepsi." Donghae looked at Yoona after he gave the woman his order.

The lady looked at Yoona who was still looking at her menu.

"Ahjumma, I'll get Bulgogi with rice, and Oxtail soup with rice, and some Ddukbokkie. And I'll have water."

"Your girlfriend's got a good appetite.  She can definitely eat." the woman told Donghae and all he could do was smile sheepishly and look at Yoona who had a smirk on her face. The woman then left to get their order in.

"Ok, first of all, Why did you tell that lady that we were a couple when we're not? And secondly, why did you order so much.  Are you even gonna finish them all?"

"Of course I will." Yoona smiled. "Besides, I only told her that were we..you know, a thing because she said it 50% off of each of the food we order.  And since I eat a lot, I said that.  Look, I'm sorry if you're mad at me for doing it.  I can just go back and tell her the truth."

She stood up but Donghae reached for her hand and pulled her back to her seat.

"I thought you said that because you liked me."  he said shyly.

"What? No, I would never....ANDWAE!" Yoona said clearly nervous on the inside.  But Donghae was totally oblivious of this.

Hearing her talk like that again, made his heart ache. Why was he feeling this?  He did not know why, but he was certainly hurt.

He let out a sigh, not a relieved one, but a hurtful sigh.  "Oh..." was all he said. 

A waiter came over with their drinks and told them their order will be ready in 15 minutes.

It was getting awkwardly silent so Donghae broke the silence by asking, "Why did reply to Nana like that earlier today?'

"I don't know...I was just trying to help you out. I thought it would ruin your career besides the principal was walking towards us and I didn't want him to hear this and get you in trouble.  I also didn't want them to think any nasty thoughts about us."

"So, you decided to shout it out to the world that were didn't know each other'."

"I'm sorry.  I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say, plus, you were stuttering and I didn't want anyone to be suspicious of it.  You were stuttering and sweating like crazy." Yoona joked and laughed.

"This coming from the girl who looked at me with eye wide open and scared to bits.  I thought your eyeballs were about to fall out." He laughed causing Yoona to roll her eyes at him.

"Whatever."

"No, but seriously, I was really hurt when you yelled out like that.  Kind of like how you yelled out 'ANDWAE' just now. "

"Yes, well, I tend to break a lot of boys' hearts.." she paused and laughed a little.  "And you're one of them."

Donghae looked at her.

"That was a joke.  I'm sorry.  I didn't know you were this sensitive."

"I'm not sensitive..I'm just...I was just trying to picture you breaking a lot of guys' hearts.  I'm sure after you had your way with them, you'd break it off with them, huh?"

"Actually no.  I've never dated before.  I don't believe in love and I definitely don't like boys who are flirtatious. It annoys me to see a guy who tries too hard to impress a girl."

"Really?"

"But I wouldn't mind if he were to fight for me." Yoona smiled and blushed a little.

"You look really beautiful when you're blushing." He was even surprised by what he just said.

Yoona just smiled shyly and blushed even more.  "You're just saying that because you're my teacher."

"Actually, I'm not supposed to that because I AM your teacher." He said looking at her.  

They were interrupted by the waiter when he came over to give them their food. 

 

The Next Day...

Yoona opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling of her house.  Why am I looking at the ceiling of our living room?  Did I just pass out here on the couch. Why couldn't get to my room?.

She was about to get up when she felt a little movement by her side. She slowly looked beside her and the person slowly lifted his head up.  Her eyes widened as he turned to face her and....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

They both screamed....

Donghae had slept over at her house....

No! This was WORSE!

HE SLEPT WITH HER!!!!!