Plan Number One... Commence!

Start Over

BEEEEEEEP.

BEEEEEEEP.

BEEEEEEEP.

BEEE-

Ga-in threw the alarm clock across the room. She hated waking up early in the morning, but if it wasn't for a scheduled photoshoot, then the alarm clock would still be alive. She groaned and slowly stood up from her bed, and went to the bathroom to wash up.

Half-asleep, she started her morning rituals. She knew it will be a long day because Jea said that the clients wanted the photoshoot to be held at a famous commercial building in the heart of Seoul. Ga-in was being moody today because it was supposed to be her day off. "But, Ga-in ah. You can just move your day-off. Besides, they already booked this shoot a few days ago." She remembered Jea pleading with her yesterday.

While brushing her teeth, she stared at the two photographs that was taped to her mirror. The first one was her and Kwon, with a silly pose during one of their dates. The other one was the photo that she unconsciously took yesterday: a candid shot of Kwon who was spacing out during his individual shot. Ga-in wanted to delete the photo but for some odd reason, she ended up developing a copy for her and taping it to her mirror yesterday when she got home.

After taking a shower, she saw that her phone was blinking. There were three messages. Two of which came from her Narsha and Jea unnie. The other one was an unregistered contact.

 

From: Jea-imo Unnie; 7:30am

     Ga-in ah. Good Morning~ Did you sleep well? Your appointment with the client today is at 9 am. Don't be late. You know they personally requested you. Narsha should be with you so that someone can help you out. Do well~

 

After reading Jea's message, she proceeded to read Narsha's message.

 

From: Narsha-baby Unnie; 7:40am

    Are you awake? Let's meet up at the venue at 8. Don't be late. Huh. Look Gainnie, I rhymed! 

 

Ga-in just shook her head when she read her unnie's message. "Typical Narsha Unnie." she looked at the time, there was still 15 minutes before 8. "Well, I guess I'll be a bit late today." she then looked at the last message.

 

From: 010-0711-0828; 7:42am

       Hello! Good Morning! Be careful on your way to work! ^^

 

"Who could this person be..." she wondered. "Maybe this message is not intended for me. I guess someone made a wrong send." she shrugged and deleted the unknown message. Ga-in started to prepare herself for the work today.

 

-

 

"SON. GA. IN. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT?!" People who were passing by at the entrance of the building was shocked at Narsha's loud voice. 

Ga-in tried her best aegyo to Narsha, hoping that it would cool her anger down a bit. "Unnie~ I got stuck in traffic~" however, it did not work. She just crossed her arms and raised one of her eyebrows at her. "Yah, let's just get started so that when the clients arrive we can start off." Ga-in hung her head in defeat and started to enter the building.

"Unnie. Why is the venue here anyway? This looks like an office." She commented, noticing that the people around them wore suits and had briefcases. "Does the concept of the calendar shoot involve office work?"

Narsha shook her head. "No. It's just that the rooftop view here is amazing, that's why the clients wanted this to be the venue of their shoot." They waited for the elevator to go to their level.

"Ohh. I see." Ga-in replied, still looking around. When the elevator arrived, they were suprised on who was inside.

 

"Noona?"

"Kwon?"

 

-

 

-FLASHBACK; Yesterday Night at Kwon's House, 9:32pm-

"Hyung. I'm sorry. I can't be with you guys tomorrow. Someone booked the rooftop of the office. They said they needed the boss of the company to be there. No, I can't promise you that I will just be there for a while. To be honest, I don't really know why they need me there." he was talking with Seulong on the phone. Seulong planned for the four of them to have a movie marathon at his house.

"Yah, don't fool around Kwon. I know you're just doing this excuse. Since when did you have the guts to turn me down?" he said playfully. "Is this the plan that you were talking about the other day?"

Kwon smiled. "Hihi. You got me hyung." 

"Tch. So now you plan to spend your week off with her, right? You sly, sly boy." he teased. "Alright, I'll let you off the hook this time. Just do your plan well. If it fails... Well then you at planning."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

Kwon knew that Ga-in will be at his office today that's why he passed to his hyung's offer at hanging out. Ga-in's client today was actually his college sunbae and he personally recommended Ga-in to be their photographer. He also offered his building to be the venue of the shoot. 

 

-FLASHBACK; Earlier at Kwon's room, 7:42am-

He was done with his morning rituals when he decided to message someone. He started to smile when he typed the number.

 

To: 010-0302-0920; 7:42am

     Hello! Good Morning! Be careful on your way to work! ^^

 

Kwon was satisfied with what he did and started to get dressed for today.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

Kwon looked determined. Plan number one... Commence!

 

-

 

"Omo! I did not expect to see you here Kwonnie!" Narsha high fived him inside the elevator as they were going up. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh. I actually have the week off. But someone rented the rooftop so I have to be here." he said nonchalantly.

Narsha's eyes widened. "You work here?! Wait, don't tell me this is... No waaaaaay. THIS IS YOUR BUILDING?!" Kwon smiled at them and nodded.

"Yaah. You're really big time huh, Kwonnie. Want to date?" she .

Kwon laughed at Narsha's offer. "Noona, are you sure you want to date me? You knwo how busy I am, right." They reached the rooftop. "But, I may consider your offer, Narsha noona the great. It's been a while since I dated someone." he winked at them and exited the elevator. The two girls were dumbfounded, especially Ga-in who was quiet during the trip up.

Narsha giggled at Kwon's actions. "Yah, Ga-in. You don't want him right? Can I date him?" she maknae. Ga-in shot her a deadly glare.

"Shut up unnie." her temper now rising.

 

-

 

"Alright, another one!"

Ga-in was now taking shots of the models of the client. She focused on doing her work, not letting herself get distracted by the fact that Kwon and their client knew each other. Is this a freaking set-up?

Narsha noticed that Ga-in was so immersed in her work today. She approached her and gave her a bottle of water. "Don't over do it, Ga-in ah. Just take a break for a minute."

"No. Let's finish this early and leave."

Suddenly, Kwon went up to her side and offered her food. "Noona, you should eat. You look like you're starving already.

"No. I am no-" her stomach answered for her. Kwon smiled. "Noona, just take this." he shoved the food in her face.

"Ah. YAH! I don't like this." she said, giving back Kwon his half eaten sandwich. Kwon pouted and left the rooftop.

Narsha shook her head at her maknae's action. "Ga-in. I know you don't like to see him right now... Or ever. But just please be nice to the boy. He's just being friendly with you. You should be thankful that he's really thinking that you have amnesia. If he knew that you're just lying, just imagine what would his reaction be." she said. "Just be a little bit nice to him."

A few minutes later, Kwon came back up, breathing heavily. He approached Ga-in and offered her something. "Hamburger?" 

Ga-in guessed that he ran a few blocks just to get her food. "Uh. Sure. Just leave it at the table." Kwon's face lightened up a bit when she accepted his food.

 

 

-

 

The photoshoot took all day because of the bad set-up by Ga-in and Narsha. Good thing that Kwon made his sunbae leave early so that he will not see the mess. Kwon kept on going back and forth, from their van to the rooftop just to get them what they needed. He was not Jo Kwon, the owner and president of Jo Industries. Today, he was Jo Kwon, Narsha and Ga-in's personal assistant and messenger.

 

"Alright everyone, that's a wrap!" Narsha exclaimed.

Everyone clapped and started to pack up. "Thank you for your hard work!" can be heard throughout the rooftop. However, one person was not awake when the photoshoot ended.

 

-

 

Kwon stirred in his sleep. He kept on dreaming that his phone was ringing while he was running back and forth to get Ga-in's things from their van.

 

".... Sir?" someone was shaking him. Kwon would not budge. "Sir? Mr. Jo Kwon?" seeing that his boss would not wake up, he placed Kwon's ringing phone near his ear. Startled, Kwon woke up.

"Ah what the- Huh. Where am I?" he asked the person in front of him.

".... You're at the rooftop sir. You slept here yesterday."

Kwon's eyes widened.

"...."

 

"I SLEPT HERE LAST NIGHT?!"

 

 

----------

a/n:

Kwonnie slept at the rooftop last night? How did that happen? -Insert background music here-

Okay, so a bit of facts for this fic:

1. I patterned Kwon and Ga-in's number in this way: 010-debut date-their own birthday.

010 (since korea started using 010 as the start of their cellphone numbers since 2005. I kind of searched this. LOL)- debut date (2AM had their debut stage on July 11, 2008 at Music Bank, but released "This Song" on July 21, 2008. Brown Eyed Girls released their debut track "Come Closer" on March 2, 2006. But they did not appear on music broadcasts because they were supposed to be a "faceless group". Good thing they did not go with the concept. Look at how successful they are now !)- their own birthday (Kwon was born on August 28, 1989 while Ga-in was born on September 20, 1987)

2. Ga-in's way of naming her two unnies: Recently, Ga-in called JeA when she appeared on Mnet Open Studio. She called JeA "Aunty JeA~" Aunty in korean is "이모" = imo if we romanize it. With Narsha... I just feel like adding that. LOL. 

3. Kwon's way of calling Narsha: At the housewarming episode of their WGM, Kwon asked Ga-in what to call Narsha. She suggested to call her "Mother-in-Law" but Narsha did not like that. She then asked Kwon to call her Narsha noona the great. I forgot how she said that in korean so I just typed it in english.

Now I think I wrote a pretty long chapter. Oh well. LOL. Now I don't know how long my next update would be. HIHIHI.

To all my subscribers & silent readers: Thank you. Really, thank you for still keeping up with my fic. HUGS.

Comments are appreciated, as usual. :D Till my next update. Byee~