My Second First Kiss Went A Little Like This

Start Over

 

“Sir, is there something wrong?

Kwon got startled by his colleague's sudden question. He kept on staring at his watch, then his phone, then back to presenting his presentation at his meeting. Jinwoon coughed loudly and shot him a ‘hyung focus on the meeting first before you think about your date later’ look. 

Kwon shook his head. “No, nothing's wrong. I'm sorry. Now where did I left off?

 

-FLASHBACK: Last Saturday at Kwon's House, 9:08am-

Kwon can't stop staring at the message that Ga-in had sent. He was smiling widely. “Yaaah. Look at Kwonnie. He's smiling from ear to ear. Ga-in must've sent him a good morning message.” Changmin commented.

“Hyung, I don't think that's just a simple good morning message.” Jinwoon said, observing his hyung from the side. “Look, his ears are red. There's something more.

Then, without a word, Seulong suddenly stood up, grabbed Kwon's phone and ran to the kitchen.

“YAAAAHHH! SEULONG HYUUUUUNGG!! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!!

Before Kwon can reach his kitchen, Jinwoon and Changmin grabbed him and pinned him to the couch. “Is he calm now?” Seulong shouted from the kitchen.

“Yeah! Come out of there now.”  Changmin said. Seulong cautiously walked to them and smiled. “Guys, you have to hear this.” Jinwoon and Changmin looked at him.

“Hyuuuungg!! Stop it!!” Kwon was pleading from under Jinwoon and Changmin's grip.

He just stuck his tongue out at Kwon and started to read Ga-in's message. “From: Park Jinyoung's number 1 fan <3 Okay Kwon what kind of nickname is that. So... weird, and cheesy with the heart symbol.

“Kwon-ah. You're awake, right?” he continued. “Are you free this friday? Want to go to the concert with me?

Jinwoon loosened his grip at Kwon and started to slap his arm. “Waah. Hyuuuung! You gave her two tickets on purpose so that she could invite you right??

“Jo Kwon you sly, sly boy.” Changmin shook his head.

Kwon looked at his friends, irritated. “Ah what's with you guys! I left her a note. I said she could bring anyone she wants.

“And apparently, she wants to bring you.” Seulong said. “I smell another date. You're really lucky Kwonnie.” he threw back Kwon's phone and started to ruffle his hair. “Aigooo~ Our Kwonnie is growing up. He's going on another date again.

“Ah shut up hyung!

Changmin thre Kwon a pillow at his head. “Yah, you brat. You better tell us what happens after the date. Got it.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

After the meeting ended, Jinwoon walked up to Kwon and slapped the back of his head. “Hyung, what's up with what happened there? You were so obvious that you're thinking of something... No someone while we were having our meeting.

“I already apologized. Ah Jinwoon stop smacking me. My brain might fall out.” he massaged his head. Kwon looked at his watch again and sighed.

“Hyung, time won't speed up if you keep on looking at your watch. Let's just go and eat!” Jinwoon said, pulling Kwon out of the conference hall.

 

 

After lunch, Kwon stayed inside his office staring at his phone. He was actually getting nervous because it was Ga-in who asked him out. 

Why of all people did she ask me to accompany her at the concert? She could've asked her unnies.. But instead she asked me.. Why. What if... his thoughts trailed on. “Ah Jo Kwon stop assuming. Just get back to work.” he said to himself.

 

The day passed by slowly, making Kwon groan as he finished up his paperworks. When he saw that it was already quarter to five, he fixed his things and quickly went out of the room. He stopped by Jinwoon's office to say goodbye. He stuck his head at his door.

“Jinwoon-ah?” he saw that Jinwoon was fast asleep on his desk. Aish. This kid. Sleeping on his job again. Kwon sighed. He decided not to wake Jinwoon. He made a mental note to send him a text message when he reached the concert venue to wake him up.
 

Kwon reached the parking lot and went inside the back seat of his car to change his clothes. He thought he would look ridiculous if he went to the concert in his work outfit. After changing, he fixed his hair a bit and decided to send his two hyungs a message.

 

To: Changminnie Hyung, OngSeulee Hyung; 4:56pm

  Hyung! I'll be going to the concert venue now. ^o^ DON'T YOU DARE DISTURB ME. I'll talk to you guys soon. ㅋㅋ

 

Kwon started his engine, placed his phone inside his bag and drove to Park Jinyoung's concert, with his heart beating fast.

 

 

As usual, Kwon was the first one to arrive. There was still 30 minutes before the gates open. He took out his phone to see if Ga-in sent him a mesage. But, instead of seeing Ga-in's name on his phone, he saw the names of his hyungs.

 

From: Changminnie Hyung; 5:00pm

  Yah. Since when did I became a disturbance to you? ㅠㅠ Do well today Kwonnie! 화이팅!

 

From: OngSeulee Hyung; 5:10pm

  This boy. You have no manners! I am not a disturbance to you or to your life with Son Ga-in. Anyway, don't forget to spill about your second date. ㅋ Aigoo~ Jo Kwon is now a decent man. Hyung is so proud of you. ㅋㅋㅋ 조권이, 화이팅!! 사랑해! 하트하트! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

He stared at his phone for about 10 minutes, digesting what his hyungs had just said. “Weird, weird hyungs. Ah, that's right. I have to wake Jinwoon up.

 

To: Jinwoonie; 6:16pm

  Jinwoon-ah, are you up? If you are, please respond to this. Oh, and lock my office. I forgot to do that earlier.

 

He placed his phone at his pocket and looked at the people who are now lining up to go inside. “Will Ga-in noona be late again?” Kwon wondered out loud. Just then, someone smacked his head.

“AH! WHAT THE HELL!! STOP SMACKING MY” He turned around and saw Ga-in sticking out her tongue. “Noona?” his tone changed suddenly. “Noona, you're here!

Ga-in smiled at him, then went back to her poker face. “Is that your new way to greet me? Shouting what the hell?” Kwon shook his head.

“No! It's just that my head is always being smacked recently. I think a bump is already forming.” he pouted his lips. Ga-in suddenly went behind him and started to feel his hair. Kwon was surprised.

“Noona! What are you doing?

“I'm looking if there is really a bump. It will go to my conscience if I was the one who gave you that. I hate it when my conscience talks to me.” she said, still checking his head. Kwon just smiled.

Ga-in suddenly removed her hands from his head and dragged the back collar of his shirt. Now let's go. I want our seats to be close to Jinyoung oppa's stage.

 

 

Ga-in was standing even before the concert started. She could not control herself from fangirling. This will be the first time that she will see her ultimate idol, Park Jinyoung performing live. Meanwhile, Kwon sat quietly at her side, observing the audience. Wow. This Park Jinyoung guy has many fans. If this concert was not rated 19 then I guess his teenage fans can watch this. he thought. When the lights on the venue dimmed, every girl in the room shrieked, making Kwon jump a bit from his seat.

Then, music started to play. Ahh. Here we go. Kwon leaned back and sighed while his date beside was screaming her lungs out.

 

“JINYOUNG OPPA~!!!

 

Halfway through the concert, Kwon found himself to be humming to his songs absentmindedly. Ga-in heard this and looked at him. Weird. The last time I remember, he despises Jinyoung oppa.

“Everyone having fun?” Park Jinyoung said. He was now having his talk time. As usual, Ga-in was screaming loudly.

Jinyoung smiled at his audience. “Wow. Everyone, thank you for coming to my concert. It's really been a while since I stood on the stage and it's just... Wow.” the crowd cheered loudly.

“Okay, so for my next song.” he drank a bottle of water before continuing. “Is for those who are in love.” the crowd cheered. “Those who are falling in love.

“And for those who are waiting for the right time to... Propose.” Jinyoung winked, making the audience go wild.

“Let's go! Proposal Song!” the music started as Jinyoung grabbed a coat from one of his dancers.

니가 나의 부인이 되줬으면 해...

Kwon's eyes widened a bit. “Oh. I know this song.” Ga-in thought she heard Kwon speak after an hour of just humming.

“What did you say?” she shouted for Kwon to hear. Kwon just smiled and shook his head. He watched Jinyoung perform the song while nodding his head at the beat.

 

After a few more songs, the concert ended. People chanted an encore and sure enough, Jinyoung came back out.

“I can't leave you guys like this. You want encore?” the crowd shouted. For Kwon, Ga-in's voice was the loudest of them all.

“OPPAAAAA~!!! ENCOREEEEEE!!!!” He just shook his head. Crazy, crazy fan girl.

Jinyoung smiled again. “Woow. You want encore? I'll give you an encore!” then, the melody of his hit song, ‘Don't leave me’ started to play. The crowd cheered and stood up.

“Yah. Kwon-ah. Come on, stand up! Don't tell me you don't know this song.” Ga-in was trying to pull him out of his seat.

“Ah noona~ I don't know this song. I only know two of his songs.” he said. Ga-in glared at him, and immediately, he stood up. “Aish. You and your scary eyes with the scary eyeliner.” Kwon said out loud, making him earn a slap on the head courtesy of Ga-in.

He stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. “What are you doing just standing awkwardly there? Move with the music!” Ga-in said, while dancing to the melody.  

“Noona~ I don't know the” he wasn't able to finish his sentence because Ga-in suddenly grabbed his hand and made him do the step. 

“It's like this you idiot.” she said while laughing. Kwon stared at her, shocked at what he's seeing and then laughed. “Alright, alright. I get it.

 

 

The concert ended after 2 and a half hours. People were now starting to leave the venue. Kwon was using his hand to fan Ga-in because she lost her energy from screaming and dancing at the concert.

“Noona, are you okay? You look like you ran for two days.” Kwon teased. Ga-in waved her hands in front of him. “SHH. Stop speaking. I'm still digesting this moment. I finally watched Park Jinyoung's concert.” Kwon just laughed at her. He then took out his phone and checked if someone messaged him.

 

From: Jinwoonie; 7:30pm

  Hyuuuung~ You should've just woken me up. Now I'm the only one here. Well except for the guards. 

  Oh that's right, you have your date with Ga-in noona. ㅋ good luck with that hyung! 화이팅! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

He looked at Ga-in, who was still dazed. “Noona?

“Noona, it's getting late. Let's go.” but Ga-in won't stand up. He sighed. Kwon stood up, then sat down with his back in front of her. “Ga-in noona, let's go. I'll carry you all the way to the parking lot.” she snapped back to reality when she heard Kwon who was now in front of her. 

“What did you say?

“I said I'll piggy back you all the way to the parking lot.” Kwon looked around. “Noona, hop in. I think we're the only ones left inside.” she just stared at Kwon's back, still not moving from her seat. Kwon got impatient and forced her on his back.

“Yah– Yah! What are you doing! Put me down!!” she screamed at Kwon. “Ah noona. We'll reach the parking lot faster if we did this so stop screaming. Besides, you stood up for at least 2 hours. I bet that you can't properly walk.” Ga-in stopped screaming as the made their way out. He has a point. 

 

 

“Noona, did you bring your car today?” Kwon asked when they reached the parking lot. 

“Oh, yeah. It's over there.” she pointed at a two-door black car parked at the end of the row. Kwon carried her all the way over there even though his car is parked on the other side of the lot.

He asked her for the keys so that he could open the door. Ga-in followed him and grabbed the keys from her purse. When Kwon got the door unlocked, he slowly seated her at the driver's seat.

“Well noona, I had fun. I hope you did too.” He smiled. Ga-in, however, was staring at her dashboard, apparently thinking of something. Kwon looked confused.

He coughed a bit and waved his hand. “Noona, drive safely. Please message me when you get home. I'll see you around!” with that, he turned his back and was about to walk away when Ga-in suddenly spoke.

 

“Kwon-ah.” he turned again to see why Ga-in called him.

But what happened next made his eyes widen, his face turn red and his heart beat fast.

 

Their lips met for about 5 seconds.

 

Ga-in giggled, closed the door of her car and drove off quickly, leaving a shocked Jo Kwon in the empty parking lot.

 

a/n:

HIHIHI. THEY KISSED FOR FIVE SECONDS. HIHIHI. 

Oh I think I did another long chapter. And why is the title like that? Because they already had their first kiss. How? I guess I'll write a flashback at my next update.

Ugh. School starts at wednesday. I still don't want to go. >_<

Anyway, to my subscribers and to the silent readers: Thank youuuuu <3 Comments are appreciated. :D

Till my next update! 뿅!!