I Have A Wish

Start Over

 

-FLASHBACK; Yesterday night at Ga-in's apartment, 11:45pm-

To: Jea-imo Unnie; 11:47pm

    Unnie~ Are you awake? ㅠㅠ

 

Ga-in plopped herself on her bed and threw her hand phone beside her. She was confused and angry. Kwon's words were still repeating in her head.

“But what if he realized that he was rushing things? He realized that it was not yet his time. Maybe that's the reason why he suddenly ran away.

Kwonnie, you dumb kid. She thought. She then checked her phone if Jea replied to her message.

 

From: Jea-imo Unnie; 11:52pm

    What's the matter, Gainnie?

To: Jea-imo Unnie; 11:55pm

    Unnie. Kwon just asked me earlier how I got my "amnesia" .... I told him I got hit by a car after he ran from our wedding.

From: Jea-imo Unnie; 11:57pm

     I see. What did he say?

To: Jea-imo Unnie; 00:00am

    He said that "whoever the guy is" he's going to kick his when he sees him. 

From: Jea-imo Unnie; 00:03am

    Ah. Typical Kwonnie. He's clueless that he's the one that you're describing, right? 

To: Jea-imo Unnie; 00:06am

    Yes.

From: Jea-imo Unnie; 00:08am

    Ga-in ah, just be careful with your actions. I'm really afraid that after all of this, someone will get hurt.

 

Ga-in stared at her unnie's message. She is right, someone will get hurt in the end. Ga-in thought.

 

She decided not to answer her unnie and just dozed off.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

Jea was early at their studio today. She needed to finish up a bunch of pending documents that were piling up at her desk. “Ahh. I should've finished these yesterday.” she said. Suddenly, the phone at the counter rang. She quickly ran to the lobby to answer it.

“Hello. This is BEG Events and Photography. How may we help you?

 

Ga-in arrived around 10  at their studio. When she entered, her unnies were already done fixing the equipment needed for their sudden event today. “Unnie, who's our client today?” she asked.

“A guy who's throwing a party for his niece. He really wants us to come because he can't find a decent photographer and a planner.” Jea said, now looking at her watch. “Omo. Look at the time. We're going to be late! Yah, Narsha. You drive.” she said throwing Narsha the keys to their van.

 

They arrive at a function hall in one of Seoul's expensive hotels at around noon. All of them was shocked with what they saw. “I thought that we're... What the hell is this?” Jea blurted out. 

The function hall was decorated with silver and gold streamers hanging from the ceiling. There was a pathway of red and white roses leading up to the stage.  “Ah really, what is this?!” Narsha said in disbelief. “Yah, Jea. Did you do this? Jea shook her head. Well, Did you ask the name of our client? Maybe he's the one who did this.” she snapped at her friend.

She nodded. “Of course I did.” Narsha shot her a dark look. Miryo patted Narsha's shoulder and said, “Then who is this person who hired us and then decided to do our job of decorating and planning?

“He said his name was Im Jinmin.

The three of them looked at Jea weirdly. “Unnie. Is that even a legit name?” Ga-in asked her. Before Jea can answer her, someone spoke.

 

“Of course it is.” the four of them searched for the origin of the voice. Then, Miryo pointed at the stage. There were three guys standing there. 

 

“Im Seulong. Jung Jinwoon. Lee Changmin. Im. Jin. Min.” Seulong said to the four dumbfounded girls.

 

 

-FLASHBACK; Early morning at Seulong's flat, 6:45am-

Seulong's phone was ringing loudly but he doesn't want to answer it. He kept on tuning out the noise inside his head so that he can still sleep. But, after 5 rings, he finally answered his phone. “What” he said through gritted teeth.

“Hyung! Wake up now! I need your help.” a high voice can be heard from the other line. 

 

8 'o clock came and Seulong met up with Changmin and Jinwoon outside the hotel. “You know he owes us big time because of this.” Seulong said to his two friends who nodded. They all sighed and went inside the hotel to start decorating the function hall.

“Ah, hyung. He said that we should call Jea noona and tell them to come here. All of them.” Jinwoon said while hanging up the streamers.

Seulong took his phone out. “Wait, what name should I tell when she asks for one?

“Just mix our names together. And don't make it sound weird!” Changmin suggested from across the room. Seulong nodded at his hyung and started to think of a name that would be alright. After a few minutes, he called up Jea and started to make the necessary arrangements.

Jinwoon came down from the ladder and stretched. “All doooone! Hyung, what name did you make up?” he suddenly asked.

“Huh? Im Jinmin.” he replied while fixing the tables. Changmin threw a piece of paper at him. “Yah! Why did you make my name last? Did you forget that I'm the hyung here?

Seulong stuck his tongue out to Changmin. “Sorry hyung. But you said not to make it weird.

“YAH IM SEULONG COME HERE AND FEEL MY WRATH!

Jinwoon just shook his head and watched his two hyungs chase each other. “I just hope this plan goes well.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

“Yah, YOU THREE.” Jea shouted. “What the hell is going on?

Jinwoon smiled at them and waved before speaking. “Noona, just sit back and watch. We really did book you so you have no choice to stay. We'll pay. We promise.

Jea was still suspecting that something fishy was going on. She turned to Narsha and Miryo. “Did you guys have any involvement in the plan of these three kids?” Both shook their heads vigorously. She was still eyeing them when she decided to go to the seats in front. “Alright. Since you said you'll pay us for watching you do something, we'll stay.” then, one by one, the four of them sat down.

“Alright, let's do this.” Changmin clapped his hands and suddenly, the lights were out.

 

 

Someone was emerging from the stage, holding a cupcake with a lit candle on top. He was approaching Ga-in. “Happy birthday to you~” he started singing. Ga-in quickly recognized the one who was singing.

What the hell is he up to.

 

“Happy birthday, to... youuuu~” The lights were on again and Kwon was standing in front of her, smiling and holding the cupcake.

“Noona! Happy 1st birthday!

All of them stared weirdly at Kwon. But Kwon was still smiling, not minding the weird stares he was getting from the four girls.

“But it's not my birthday.” Ga-in was now confused.

Kwon chuckled. “Noona, blow the candle first. The wax is dripping down to the cupcake. I really want to eat this one.” he said, shoving the cupcake in front of her. Ga-in looked at her unnies for help but they just gave her the just do it look. She sighed and blew the candle. Kwon clapped enthusiastically.

 

He took one step closer to her, their faces inches away from each other. “Noona, I'm sorry.” Ga-in was caught off guard.

“I just want to make you forget about the heartbreak that you've felt. That's why I did this.” Kwon said, looking directly at her eyes. 

 

I want you to re-live all the happy memories that you had. Starting with your birthdays. I know you don't remember them, that's why I'm throwing you a birthday party. We're going to celebrate your birthday starting from when you e up to your present age.” he took out a party hat from his back and placed it on her head. He then turned around and went back to the stage. “Noona! I have a wish for you.” he smiled.

 

Noona, for your first birthday, I wish that you would smile.

Ga-in was putting on her best poker face after Kwon placed the party hat on her head. Son Ga-in, you will not smile. You must not smile. You're trying to forget him. He left you, remember? Block him from getting into your head. She wasn't planning to smile. She tried to maintain her poker face.

 

But her lips betrayed her.

 

After 2 years, Son Ga-in was now smiling sincerely. And it's all because of Jo Kwon.

 

a/n:

Another long chapter. I just hope you don't get bored with long chapters. I really need to write even the smallest detail for this fic. I'm sorry if it's too long for you to read. bows.

I guess the next chapter will be a bit long too. LOL.

To my subscribers (old and new) and to my silent readers: Thank you so much for reading. :D Oh and of course, Comments are welcome. :D

Till the next update. 뿅~