You Were Mine

Start Over

 

 

 

“Woah. Minyoung is GOING WHERE?

 

 

Seulong shouted at Ga-in. The two of them, together with Jinwoon and Changmin were sitting at a cafe near Jo Kwon's area. It's been two week since the incident. 

“Oh did I say going back to the US? I mean she already left.” Ga-in said as she drank her coffee. “Her flight was after the day she came to the hospital so she's been in abroad for two weeks now.

Seulong slumped back to his seat. “Why didn't you tell me this when we were at the hospital two weeks ago!” He shouted at her. “I wanted to talk to her personally.

“Why hyung? Do you have something to say to her?” Jinwoon asked.

“Yah. Were you going to confess to her?” Changmin teased.

Seulong's eyes got big. W– What are you- talking about hyung?!” He stammered. The three of them were laughing at him. “I wanted to ask her why did she say her plan to me without hesitation. That has been bothering me for a while.

“Aigoo Seulong-ah.” Ga-in shook her head. “Stop making excuses and just admit that you like her.

Seulong lightly smacked her in the head. “You stop saying weird things.” He turned his attention to his two friends who were still laughing at him. “And you two stop laughing. I am not paying for your food if you keep on laughing at me.” With Seulong's words, Jinwoon and Changmin stopped laughing at him.

“Ah, yah Son Ga-in.” Seulong snapped at her direction. “Any plans of showing your face to our Kwonnie?

 

Jo Kwon was released from the hospital after a week of staying in. Sadly, he still haven't regained his memories with Ga-in. Ever since Ga-in found out that Kwon has LacunaAmnesia, she restricted herself from visiting him.

 

Ga-in shrugged. Honestly, she wants to see Jo Kwon. She wants to see his smiling face so bad. But when she remembers that he has forgotten all about her, her heart just wants to explode. Just thinking about seeing Kwon again makes her want to cry.

“I don't know.” She nonchalantly replied to Seulong.  

Jinwoon looked sadly at Ga-in. “Noona, you should visit him. I mean, every one of us has visited him alone.” He looked at Changmin before continuing on. “Even the other noonas visited. You know... Jea noona, Narsha noona and Miryo noona.

“That's right.” Changmin nodded. “Ga-in ah. Just try to visit him. It wouldn't hurt if you try.

Seulong shot a glare at Changmin's direction. “Hyung.” He said flatly.

“What? What did I say?” Changmin asked innocently. He looked at Jinwoon and Seulong, confused before going to Ga-in's direction. Changmin saw that Ga-in suddenly looked down. 

“Omo. Ga-in ah. I'm sorry.” He quickly apologized. “I didn't intend to hurt you with my words. It's just that...” He stopped, hesitating to continue.

Seulong and Jinwoon looked at him, intrigued. “Just what hyung?” The two giants said in unison.

“Uhh. I don't know how to say this...” Changmin looked at Ga-in nervously. “Well...

 

 

“Kwonnie was looking for you when I talked to him alone.

 

 

“Jo Kwon was WHAT?!

 

 

Seulong stood up and shouted, his voice echoed through out the cafe. Every one looked at their table, shocked at Seulong's voice. Jinwoon was bowing in embarrassment because of Seulong.

“I'm sorry everyone. Nothing to see here.” He stood up and bowed apolgetically. “Hyung, sit down. Every one is staring.” Jinwoon tried to pull Seulong back to his seat.

Seulong brushed Jinwoon's hand away from his arms. “Ah shut up Jung Jinwoon.” He said in irritation. “Hyung, Jo Kwon was looking for her?” He pointed at Ga-in.

Ga-in looked at Changmin when Seulong pointed at her direction. She wanted to make sure that she heard his words right. Kwonnie was looking for you when I talked to him alone.

 

Changmin nodded. “Mm. You heard me right. Kwon is looking for Ga-in.

 

Seulong sat back down, eyes wide and mouth slightly parted. Jinwoon was looking at Changmin with eyes wide open. “Hyung... Seriously?

“Aigoo. Do I have to repeat my words to you guys.” Changmin said, sounding irritated. “Jo Kwon is looking for Ga-in. Okay?

 

“Oppa.” The three of them automatically looked at her direction when Ga-in suddenly spoke. “Just... How... I mean- Why...” She couldn't continue because of the shock.

 

“Well.” Changmin looked at her nervously. “You see I went to his house two days ago to give him food. Poor kid. I think he also forgot how to feed himself.

 

 

-FLASHBACK: Two days ago at Jo Kwon's house, 3:00 pm-

“Oh, Changmin hyung. Hello! What are you doing here?” A surprised Jo Kwon asked Changmin. He deciced to check-up on his dongsaeng because he was having this weird feeling about him all morning.

Changmin slipped inside even before Kwon could let him in. “Why? Can't your hyung do a surprise visit?” He slumped on the couch. “I got off from work early. I wanted to play with Seulong and Jinwoon but they're all busy so I came here.

Jo Kwon closed the door and sat across Changmin. “Oh. I see. How are those two anyway? I haven't seen them for a while.”

“Yah.” Changmin looked at him weirdly. “Those two dorks just visited you yesterday and now you're telling me that you haven't seen them for a while?

Kwon looked at his hyung for a minute and suddenly nodded. “Oh! That's right! I saw them yesterday.” He let out a small laugh. “I guess I forgot about it.

“Hmm.” Changmin took out the food tha he cooked from his work. “Did you eat?

“Eat..?” Kwon looked at Changmin, confused. Suddenly, his stomach growled making Changmin laugh a little bit. “I guess not hyung.

 

Changmin stood up and went to his kitchen to grab some utensils and water. When he came back, he saw that Kwon was already starting to eat the food.

 

“Kwon-ah!” He half-ran and stopped Kwon, who was eating with his hands. “Aigoo. What are you doing? It seems like you haven't eaten in days.

Kwon ignored him and grabbed the chopsticks that Changmin got from his kitchen. He quickly ate the food that was in front of him. Changmin just stared at him in astonishment.

“Yah Kwon-ah.” He said, eyes wide in shock. “Answer me honestly. How many days have you forgot to eat?

“Hmm...” Kwon looked at him, a strip of meat dangling from his mouth. “Two days...?

“EH TWO DAYS?!” Changmin was surprised. “Yah. You- You- You haven't eaten in two days?!

Kwon finished his bowl of rice. “I think so? I can't remember hyung.” He said as he filled up his bowl with rice again. “All I know is that I'm really really really really hungry.” Kwon started to munch on his rice again.

“Yaah~ This is unbelievable.” Changmin shook his head in disbelief. “You're unbelievable. Kwon-ah! You need to remember to eat at least two times a day.” He started to scold his dongsaeng. “You can't just forget about eating. You're still recovering you kid!

“Ahhyungsbndjsabfndfndjfehfeating?!” Kwon replied with his mouth full.

Changmin smacked him lightly on the head. “Aigoo. You brat. Don't talk with your mouth full.” He sat back down on the couch and watched Kwon eat. “Seriously I feel like I'm Ga-in when I'm scolding you. So this is how she feels when she's scolding you.

Kwon's head automatically turned in his direction. “Who did you mention, Changmin hyung?

“Eh- Eh?” Changmin was caught off-guard with Kwon's question. “No. No one.

“Ah hyuuuung~ Don't lie to me. I know that you said someone's name.” He was now looking seriously at Changmin.

Changmin was feeling nervous now. He regrets saying Ga-in's name out loud. “I said Ga-in, okay.” He sighed.

“Ga-in...?” Kwon looked at his hyung, now confused. “Who's that?

“Aigoo...” Changmin sighed again. “Kwon-ah. Just eat. Forget that I said anything.” He then stood up and started to look for something to write on. “Yah, I'm going to write a reminder that you need to remember to eat, got it?” Kwon just nodded and ate with delight.

 

Kwon finished everything in an hour with Changmin just watching him. “Aigoo. I'm full. Thank you for the meal Changmin hyung!” He smiled at Changmin's direction.

“Mm. Just remember to eat at least twice a day. No. I wrote in the reminder three times a day.” Changmin waved. “I placed the reminders on your room, bathroom, fridge and over there at the television.” He pointed out the places that he posted his reminders. “You need to regain your strength back because Jinwoon said that he can't manage your company alone. He needs his Jo Sajangnim back.

Kwon laughed. “I got it hyung.” He stood up and stretched his arms. Kwon felt tired after eating his heart out. 

“Ah hyung. I have a question.” He suddenly blurted out. Changmin looked at him.

 

“The girl that cried at the hospital... Where is she?

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

The three of them were silent after Changmin recalled his visit to Kwon's house. They were shocked and dumbfounded with his story. Finally, Ga-in spoke.

 

 

“I want to go to his house now.

 

 

Seulong looked at Ga-in with a weary expression. “Yah Son Ga-in. Are you sure you want to do this?

 

 

The twoof them were now in front of Jo Kwon's house. Before they went there, Ga-in made them stop into a convenience store and buy Kwon packs of ramen and assorted side dishes for him to eat just in case he forgot to eat again. Jinwoon and Changmin were left at the car to get the food that they bought him.

“Mm. I'm sure...?” Ga-in accidentally replied to Seulong's statement with a questioning tone.

Seulong laughed at her. “Yah. I asked you a question and you answer me back with a question.” He looked around for Jinwoon and Changmin. “I don't get it. Where are those two. They're supposed to carry your relief goods for Kwon here. What's taking them so long.

“I don't know. Don't ask me weird things Im Seulong.” She snapped at him. “Ahh~~ Why am I having second doubts. I don't think I can do this Seulong ah.” Ga-in started to lightly punch Seulong.

Seulong quickly shielded his arms before she even got violent. “I don't know. Ow.” Ga-in hit him hard this time. “You said you wanted to see him. You even dragged us out of the cafe and now you want to back-out. OW!

“I don't know what I said earlier okay.” She kept on punching Seulong. “I guess I was just surprised with Changmin oppa's story. Get me out of here Seulong ah.

 

“No. You can't take back what you said.

“What no. I can. I said that I want to take it back.” Ga-in stopped punching Seulong and now started to drag him away from Kwon's door. “Let's just go home and leave the food here in front.

“Ah what the hell is that?! That's just weird.

“Weird?! That's not weird!!

 

The two of them were so immersed in bickering that they didn't notice Kwon, who suddenly opened his front door.

 

 

“Umm. Seulong hyung?” Kwon said cautiously. 

 

 

Ga-in and Seulong were frozen in their places. “Am I... Interrupting something?” Kwon asked them.

Seulong quickly turned to Kwon's direction and shook his head. “Ah- Ah. No. It's just that...” He looked at Ga-in whose expression was unreadable.“You have a visitor.

“Visitor?” Kwon said. He turned to Ga-in's direction and a look of surprise flashed on his face. “You.” He pointed a finger at Ga-in's direction.

 

 

“You're the girl that cried at the hospital right?

 

 

Ga-in now found herself sitting alone at Kwon's living room. Seulong and Kwon were talking outside. She guessed that Jinwoon and Changmin joined the two of them because she heard Jinwoon's comment.

 

 

“Hyung, she's your girlfriend for crying out loud. It's really weird that you can't remember her!

 

 

She laughed and cringed at the word "Girlfriend". Ga-in hosnetly never used that title when someone asks her what's her relationship with Jo Kwon. She usually says that she's Kwon's special someone because that makes it more romantic.

Ga-in heard the door close. She felt nervous and didn't want to turn around. Please... Don't leave me alone with Kwon. I think I'm not yet ready to face him. Please let one of hsi friends stay...

 

“Sorry for waiting. They were bugging me so much my head hurts.” Ga-in was surprised when she heard Jo Kwon's voice from behind. 

“Ah. It's nothing.” She finally turned around and saw Kwon all alone, trying to carry the things that they bought for him. “Omo. Do you need help?” Ga-in automatically stood up and went to his direction.

Kwon shook his head. “Ey. No. I'm fine. Please sit down over there. It's a bit weird if you help me. You're a visitor today, right.” He smiled at her.

Ga-in was dumbfounded with Kwon's smile. She forgot how cute his smile can be. Aigoo Son Ga-in get back to your senses. “Ah. Yes.” She went back to the couch and sat there quietly.

Kwon smiled again at her and carried all the things to his kitchen. She heard him mutter “Where will I place these things.” A few minutes later, he came back again to the living room. Kwon sat at the floor across Ga-in.

 

The first few minutes was awkward. No one spoke. Ga-in was looking around, trying to avoid Kwon's eyes. But Kwon was just sitting there, looking at her. 

 

“Ah.. Noona?

 

Ga-in suddenly darted her eyes to Kwon's direction. “A- Are- Are you talking to me? Did you just call me-?” She suddenly blurted out without thinking.

“Eh?” Kwon started to laugh a little. “Of course I'm talking to you noona. We're the only ones here.

Ga-in just watched him laugh. She felt like crying because for the first time after the incident, he finally laughed in front of her. “Ah. Can I ask you a question?” Kwon suddenly stopped laughing and asked Ga-in. She nodded silently.

“Your name is Son Ga-in, right?

Ga-in nodded. She wondered how Kwon suddenly knew her name and why was he acting like this.

“Mm. Ga-in noona.” Kwon nodded. “Can I ask you another one again?

 

 

 

“Ga-in noona. You were mine, right?

 

a/n:

Wew. Sorry for the late update. I got so busy with school and other stuff. LOL. Anyway, so this is an interesting cliffhanger huh.

A little explanation: Kwon has amnesia, as you all know so he tends to forget little stuff now. Not just Ga-in. Imagine Kwonnie not eating for 2 days.. I wonder what did he do. And another thing, he can't seem to erase in his mind the scene where Ga-in walked out of his hospital room with tears in her eyes in the last chapter that's why he's looking for her. Well, more of this and their conversation in the next chapter.

Anndddd, yeah. The fic is about to end. I never thought that I'd write at least up to 40 chapters of the story. I mean I predicted that it would end at 25 chapters but I was wrong. LOL. And to be honest, Chapter 40 was supposed to be the ending of the fic. I was supposed to leave you guys hanging but I couldn't. LOL. Also, I'm thinking if I should do an open ending with this story. Hmm.. maybe I should. LMAO. We'll just see. 

Anyway when this ends, I'm going to start with my new fic. ^^ Keep Going with AC Fics~!

Subs, new subs and silent readers: Thank you~ <3

Till the next update~ :D