Let's Do A Good Deed

Start Over

 

 

-FLASHBACK; Yesterday night at the rooftop of Kwon's building, 9:45pm-

"Thank you for your hard work!" Ga-in bowed to the models and to the person who were in-charge of them. "Ga-in ah. Come on, we have to go." her unnie called from the door.

She was approaching Narsha when she noticed that someone was unconscious beside the table where she placed her things. It was Kwon. "Unnie, go on ahead. I'll just fix my camera. I'll be with you in a minute." With that Narsha went away.

Ga-in sat down in front of Kwon and checked if he was still breathing. "Yup. You're alive." she said. Ga-in had a mental argument in her head. One voice was telling her to wake him up.

But she opted to choose the other voice. She adjusted his collar and went away.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

"YOU WHAT?" Jinwoon and Seulong said at the same time when they met up with Kwon for lunch. Today, they were eating at Changmin's workplace, since Changmin decided to go back to work today.

"Do I have to repeat myself again? It's too embarassing." Kwon said, looking away. But the two giants were laughing from his misery.

"That incident was so the best embarassing story I have ever heard so far in my life. Next was when you accidentally burped in front of Ga-in on one of your dates." Seulong commented while laughing. Jinwoon was still loss for words, laughing and shaking his head in amusement. Kwon smacked him hard in the head.

"I can't help it. I was exhausted from going back and forth. But I didn't know that they would leave me there. Why didn't they wake me up?" Kwon wondered loudly.

Changmin then sat down beside him, patting his shoulders. "Yah, Kwon-ah. I think Ga-in just forgot that you were there. You know, amnesia."

Oh that's right. I forgot that she has amnesia. Kwon suddenly extended his hand to Seulong's direction. "Hyung, can I borrow your hand phone?" Seulong made a protective stance to his hand phone when he said that. "Ah what's with you? I just want to get Narsha noona's number!"

A few minutes later...

 

To: 010-0302-1228; 12:28pm

 Noona! Hello! Can you guess who this is? ㅎㅎㅎ

From: 010-0302-1228; 12:30pm

  Is this the bar? I swear, I cleaned up the table before we left. You can ask Jea or Miryo. Please don't ban us for a week again.

 

Kwon laughed so hard that he almost slipped out of his chair. The three of them looked at the reason why their friend is laughing. "Ah what's this? Narsha noona was banned before? No. The three noonas got banned at a bar before? This is good information. Yah, Kwon-ah, don't delete that message. I can use that." Seulong was smirking.

"Seulong-ah. You still can't get over Narsha over-charging you?" Changmin said in-between chuckles.

 

To: Narsha Noona the great; 12:34pm

   Noona, it's Kwonnie. ^^

From: Narsha Noona the great; 12:35pm

 WHAT?! Yah, Kwon-ah. You know I adore you but please include your name when you text an unknown number.

To: Narsha Noona the great; 12:37pm

 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ I'm sorry. Noona, I just wanted to ask you, did you forget something last night? I mean at the rooftop.

From: Narsha Noona the great; 12:39pm

   No. I don't think... Wait. Come to think of it, Why didn't I see you when the shoot was done. Something's wrong.

 

"Oh. Hyung, I think Narsha noona noticed that you were not with them last night." Jinwoon commented.

 

To: Narsha Noona the great; 12:43pm

   Me? Oh I was gone before you guys were done. I slipped out of the rooftop. Sorry if I wasn't able to tell you. 

From: Narsha Noona the great; 12:45pm

  Really? I see. Well, I guess we didn't leave anything on the rooftop. Ga-in said that she got her things yesterday.

To: Narsha Noona the great; 12:46pm

 Ohh. I see. Then I guess the models were the ones who left something there. Sorry for bothering you noona. I'll contact you again! ^^ Take care! ^^

 Oh, and say hi to Ga-in noona for me. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Kwon ended his conversation with Narsha. He saw that his three friends were staring at him with judging looks. "Kwon-ah. Why did you do that? Didn't you wanna rant Ga-in to Narsha noona?" Seulong spoke.

"No. It's alright. It's my fault anyway for sleeping there. I should've just stayed awake." He smiled. Kwon then took out his phone again and started to message someone. 

 

To: 010-0302-0918; 1:12pm

 Hello Noona! It's Kwon. ^^ Can I ask you to help me out on something? ^^

 

He smiled and finished his beverage. Seulong was looking at him again. "Okay, since you're first plan failed.. What are you going to do now?" he asked.

"Hyung. Don't worry. I have a back-up plan."

 

-

 

Narsha was bothered with Kwon's text. She waited for Ga-in to arrive at their studio to ask her if she saw him before they left. "Narsha~!" someone shouted from another room. She walked to Jea's room and sat on one of her chairs. 

"What's wrong?"

Jea smiled devilishly. "I'm going to do a good deed today. And I need your help. And Miryo's as well."

 

-

 

"Ga-in ah! Come here for a sec." Miryo shouted at the maknae. Ahh. What do the unnies want now.

She poked her head from the doorframe. "What's going on?" she asked, confused.

Narsha motioned her to sit down beside her. Ga-in shrugged and obeyed her unnie. "Gainnie, you know we have another shoot today, right?" Jea said.

The maknae nooded. "Right. And you know we said we three would go with you today. But..." Jea trailed off, "I sudddenly have a meeting with a potential client. The meeting was suppose to be tomorrow, but she suddenly said that she will be busy tomorrow so she asked me if we can meet today."

"And I have an errand to attend to. It's for my mom." Miryo said to her. "Wait, so Narsha unnie is going to be the one accompanying me later?" Ga-in asked them.

Narsha shook her head. "Sorry, Ga-in ah. My college sunbaes wants me to go with them. I already turned them last time and promised them that I'll come the next time they ask me so..."

Ga-in couldn't hide her shock. Her unnies promised her that they would help her with her next photoshoot but now they suddenly have plans. "Ga-in ah. We're sorry. We really are. But, someone at the venue will help you." Jea assured her.

She sighed and just nodded. At least someone will help me out. 

 

-

 

When she reached the venue, her clients were already waiting. She said sorry to them over and over again but they said that it's alright. "I'll just set this up. You can wait near the shade. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience." she said. Today's concept was about weddings, and that made Ga-in a bit irritated. She took her phone out and texted Jea.

 

To: Jea-imo Unnie; 3:45pm

  Unnie. Where is the help that you're saying? No one's here but me and the client. ㅠㅠ 

From: Jea-imo Unnie; 3:48pm

     He said he's almost there. Just wait for him.

 

Him. So he's a guy. Ga-in thought while setting up. A few minutes later, she noticed that someone was coming towards her. Wait, I know that walk. Could it be... No...

 

"Noona! Hello!" Kwon greeted her enthusiastically.

 

-

 

I am going to kill my unnies when I get back. They must've planned this. She thought. Ga-in watched Kwon get comfortable with her clients. He was always good at socializing, she wasn't. "Kwon-ah! Let's just do this." she shouted. Kwon bowed politely and ran to Ga-in's direction.

"Okay, so what do we-" Kwon was not given a chance to finish his question because Ga-in shoved a bag in his face. "Carry this around." she said and turned away.

 

-

 

Ga-in tried her best to keep Kwon busy and away from her when she started the photoshoot. But the tick was hard to push away. He kept on talking with her clients, asking them how long they've been married, and that irritated Ga-in more.

A few hours later, they finish the shoot. Her clients left as soon as they were done because they still have a dinner party to attend to. Kwon and Ga-in were left alone again. Awkward silence surrounded them while they were fixing their things. Then, thunder can be heard a few feet from them. Kwon checked if he packed his umbrella but sadly, he left it in his car. He was about to go get it when it started to rain heavily. He quickly removed his jacket and placed it above Ga-in's head.

"Noona, let's go over there. I'll just come back for these later." he said pointing at a small gazeebo. Ga-in just nodded and followed him. 

They reached the gazeebo and quickly sat down. Kwon left his jacket on Ga-in's shoulder and ran to the rain to get her things. "Ah, what do we do now. They're wet." he said when he got back.

"That's alright. The equipments there are waterproof anyway." Ga-in said, looking away. Silence once again crept after she spoke. Kwon made himself busy buy ruffling his hair. After a few minutes, he spoke again.

"Noona, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

 

"How did you get your amnesia?"

 

----------

a/n:

Another loooong chapter. I think. LOL. It was the unnies' turn to play cupid. How sweet of them. LOL.

I guess next chapter we're going to find out how Ga-in got her "amnesia" I wonder how Kwonnie will react.

I guess I did a double update this day, huh. Oh well. I don't have anything to do anyway. But school starts next week. Boohoooo.

To my lovely subscribers and silent readers: Thank you for still keeping up with this shameless couple's fic. LOL.

Till my next update~