Right On Cue

Start Over

"YOU TOLD HIM WHAT?!"

Ga-in covered her ears when her unnies screamed the same sentence at the same time. "Unnie..." she started to speak in a low voice.

"Yah, Ga-in ah. What the hell were you thinking?!" Narsha exclaimed, now standing up.

"Telling him that you have amnesia was the worst excuse ever." Miryo said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"What if he finds out that you're lying. What are you going to do about it?" Jea said.

Ga-in just sighed. She knew her unnies will make a fuss out of this. "Unnie. Please calm down first. Let me explain myself."

The three same-aged friends looked at each other and sighed. Then, they sat down on the couch. Jea spoke for them, "Alright, explain yourself then."

Ga-in was playing with her fingers. She hated explaining things to her unnies. It made her nervous and guilty at the same time. She let out a long sigh before speaking. "To be honest, I was shocked when I saw him. I did not expect to see him after two years. You know what I've been doing after the incident, right? Going around Korea, taking pictures to distract myself. But I got tired. And that's why I came back today. That's why we ate together, right?"

"Oh cut the sappy introductions Ga-in, just get to the point." Narsha was being impatient.

Ga-in let out a chuckle. "And you say I have a temper unnie, you're being moody." Narsha stuck her tongue out at her. 

"Anyway, I don't want to explain myself to him what happened to me after the incident what that's why I told him I have amnesia. Besides, I don't think he'll look for me anyway. I think he believes that I really don't know him." she shrugged.

The three of them just stared at Ga-in. "Ga-in ah, are you really 100% sure that he will not look for you?" Jea asked. Ga-in nodded.

"But what if he suddenly looks for you and tries to be-friend you, what will you do then?" Miryo said seriously. 

"Ah unnie why do you think like that?" Ga-in pouted. 

"I'll... No. I'm sure that he will not look or contact me in any way possible. Why the hell would he contact the girl that he left at the altar?" 

Her three unnies just shook their heads in disbelief at what Ga-in said. They feel that with the incident, something big was about to happen not just to them, but to Ga-in as well.


From: Jinwoonie; 8:45am

       Hyung, where are you?

To: Jinwoonie; 8:47am

     I'm at the convenience store. Just getting something to eat for breakfast. You want something before I go back to the office?

 

Kwon placed his phone inside his pocket and started to choose his sandwich. He was surprised that no one bothered him over the weekend after the incident at the mart. He was also surprised with himself that he was going to work today. He checked his phone to see if Jinwoon replied, instead he saw three messages from three different persons.

 

From: Jinwoonie; 8:45am

    No thanks hyung. I'm good. By the way hyung, did Seulong hyung contacted you? He's being weird over the weekend. I was actually planning to talk to you about him today but I can't find you here at the office. Let's talk about him later when you get here hyung. Oh, and buy me chocolate. Weeee. Thanks hyung!

 

Jo Kwon shook his head. Typical Jinwoon. Brat. He thought. After reading Jinwoon's message, he started to read two messages that were left.

 

From: Changminnie Hyung; 8:47am

  Hello Kwonnie! Are you okay? I heard about... You know. If you need to talk about it, just tell me. You know where to find me. Anyway, Seulong is acting strange. Do you know anything about it? I'm kind of scared that he's being strange. He might make us sing at another wedding again like what we did back then. If you know anything, tell me quickly, okay?

 

He looked at Changmin's message and Jinwoon's message. Both are claiming that Seulong was acting weird. "Now why is Seulong hyung acting weird." he got his answer when he read the last message.

 

From: OngSeulee Hyung; 8:47am

  Jo Kwon. My beloved friend and dongsaeng, HELLO! Let's do something fun! The four of us. You know, hang out for.. Let's say... A week? We haven't done that in a long time. I already took the week off. I'll ask Changmin hyung to do the same and I hope that they'll make him get the week off. You, on the other hand have the power to give Jinwoon a week off because you are the boss so you do that. I WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER JO KWON, YOU KNOW THAT. I love youuu~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll contact you later, okay? 

 

Kwon pouted his lips after he read Seulong's message. "What the hell is that giant hyung up to?" he muttered under his breath. He paid for the things that he bought and went back to his office.

 

Jinwoon was organizing his files when someone barged in his office and threw a pack of chocolate on his head. "Jinwoonie~ Catch!!"

Kwon sat himself at one of the chairs in front of Jinwoon's desk and smiled. "Hyung, that hurts." he massaged his head, where the chocolates landed. "Anyway, what's up?"

"What's up is that you and I are apparently on leave for a week." he sighed while Jinwoon rose from his seat. "HYUNG... REALLY?!" he exclaimed with joy.

"Yes. You know why Seulongie hyung was acting weird? It's because he wants us to take a week off and just hang out. The four of us." Kwon said while eating his breakfast.

Jinwoon stopped skipping when he heard that Seulong was the one who was behind his one week vacation. "Eh? I thought you were just giving out free vacations today." he sulked and went back to his desk. "I thought I can finally have my time alone."

"Why, are you hiding something from us that's why you want to be alone?" Kwon started to tease the maknae.

"No! I just want some quality time with my self. You know, like catch up on sleep." Jinwoon retorted. "But I guess my quality time will be spent with you guys." he sighed.

"Hyung." Jinwoon continued. "I know I haven't bothered you over the weekend because I know you don't want to be bothered. I even asked those two to not talk to you so that you can have your time alone after what happened." he looked at Kwon seriously. "Are you okay?"

Kwon looked away when Jinwoon asked. He knew that sooner or later someone will ask him personally if he was okay. "I..."

"Truthfully? No." Kwon admitted. "I want to cry, Jinwoonie. I want to bawl my eyes out. I was hurt when I saw her. And the hurt got even worse when she looked at me and said that she doesn't remember us.. Remember me." he sighed. 

Kwon smiled at the maknae. "Jinwoon-ah, thanks for telling them not to bother me after the incident. I really needed my alone time over the weekend."

"Yah, why are you just thanking him? You should also thank us." someone said from the door. Kwon and Jinwoon looked and saw their two hyungs, Changmin and Seulong grinning at them.

"I got the week off! Freedom!" he jumped. The three of them can't help but laugh at Changmin's words.

"So, ready to go have some fun?" Seulong smirked. Kwon looked confused.

"Wait, we're starting now? But I still have business meetings and-" Seulong cut him off and dragged him towards the door. "You are coming with us, Mister. I have a surprise for you." he smiled.

They dragged Kwon out of the building and shoved him inside his car. "Let's borrow you car for today since me and Changmin hyung just took the bus to get here. You can get your motorcycle later Jinwoon-ah."

Kwon was irritated with his friend's actions. "Where are we going? And what the hell is that surprise?!" 

"You'll see." Seulong just smiled.

 

After 30 minutes, they reached a studio downtown. Changmin got out of the car first and looked at the venue, confused. "Yah, Im Seulong. Why are we here?"

Seulong got out of the car and smiled. "Hyung, we're going to take pictures."


Narsha was surprised when she heard the door. She quickly ran to the counter to welcome their customer. "Hello! Welcome to- Omo." her eyed went wide when she saw who entered their studio.

"Hello noona! Long time no see!" Seulong smiled at Narsha. Jinwoon and Changmin was waving at her while Kwon just bowed.

Seulong approached the counter where Narsha was frozen. "Noona, is the studio called Omo? And why is your expression like that. It looks like you've seen a ghost."

Narsha snapped out of her trance and smacked Seulong in the head. "You kid. I was just shocked to see you. It's been a while." she smiled at the three. "So, what are you doing here anyway?" she wished that they we're just passing by. Ga-in would freak if she saw them here.

"We want to take-" Seulong's words were cut off when they heard someone scream.

"YAAAAAHHHH!!" They all turned their heads at the direction of the scream.

"WHERE IS IT? NARSHA UNNIE, I KNOW YOU HID ONE OF MY LENS AGAIN. WHERE ARE YOU?" Ga-in was storming out of one of the rooms, her camera on one hand and a pillow at the other to hit Narsha. She stopped her tracks when she saw four boys staring at her.

Seulong's smile widened when Ga-in entered the lobby. "And here is the photographer, right on cue!" "

"Noona, we want to take pictures. The four of us. Don't worry. We'll pay." he added and winked at Narsha.

Ga-in's eyes widened when she realized who the four boys were. Oh no.

Kwon, on the other hand, unconsciously smiled when he saw her.

 


A/N:

Ohh. Ga-in's second encounter with Kwon, but this time he's with all of his friends. LOL Im Seulong, what is in that head of yours and you suddenly want to hang out with your friends for a week.

I'll try to update over the weekend. Or later after my class.

To my subscribes and to the silent readers (I know who you are. LOLJK): Thank you very mucheee for reading this. :D

Oh, and comments are appreciated. 'Till the next update! :D