Jung Jinwoon's Guide To Skinship

Start Over

 

 

“Hyung, tell me, why are you here again? And why did you influence Changmin hyung and Jinwoonie to come here as well? 

 

Kwon asked Seulong for the fifth time. The four of them were hanging out at his office one gloomy and rainy monday, or rather, Seulong barged in without notice followed by Changmin and a very happy Jinwoon.

“Why? Can't I hang out with my three best friends in the world here inside the office of the hottest bachelors in Korea?” Seulong said. “Oh wait, scratch the hottest bachelor part. You're taken.” Changmin and Jinwoon laughed.

“Ah why? What's wrong for being taken?

Jinwoon tossed a newspaper at Kwon's direction. “Have you read the news lately, hyung? Read the article about Seulong hyung's event.

Kwon picked the newspaper and read the article. He let out a little “Oh!” when he saw his name beside Ga-in's. “They know about me and Ga-in noona?

“They didn't know, they noticed it you idiot.” Seulong said as he made a cup of coffee with Kwon's coffee maker. “You and Ga-in are stealing my thunder.

Kwon folded the newspaper and placed it at his desk. “Hyung, what do you mean thunder? We never stole any spotlight from you. We were only mentioned in one sentence. You, on the other hand, was mentioned in, I don't know, four paragraphs?” He yawned. “Ahh. I'm so sleepy.

“You're always sleepy when you got to work.” Changmin commented. “So how are things with you and Ga-in?

“They're.. Good. We're okay, I guess.” Kwon replied flatly.

“Good?” Seulong said as he sat down across Jo Kwon. “What do you mean good? I mean, what's your definition of 'good'?

Kwon pouted his lips. “Good. We're...” He stopped for a moment, debating whether he should complain to his friends about his pent up frustrations. “Taking things slow.

Jinwoon threw a crumpled paper at him. “We or you, hyung?” He threw another paper at him. “Hyung, come on. If you're having problems, you can tell us.

“Alright.” Kwon sighed. 

 

“I– I'vebeenhavingproblemswithherandskinship.” He said the words so fast that his friends didn't understand a thing.

“Yah Kwon-ah. Do that again and I will smack you in the head with your mug.” Seulong threatened. “Repeat what you said, my nam-donsaeng.

 

“I've been having problems with Ga-in noona and skinship.” Kwon said slowly.

 

The three of them stared at Kwon then laughed. “Ah what are you three laughing about? This is serious!” He glared at his friends.

“And here I thought you wouldn't have any problems with skinship because you already dated her two years ago.” Changmin said, wiping the small tears that formed on his eyes.

“But hyung. This time is different.” Kwon sighed. “She doesn't know me. She doesn't remember me. That's why I'm having problems. I can't do it.

Seulong suddenly moved to Kwon's side and wrapped his hands on Kwon's shoulders. “You can't do this?” He . Kwon shrugged Seulong's hands off his shoulder.

“Obviously, no hyung.” He said. “To be honest, I was going to hug her when I saw her at your event hyung. But I thought she might feel awkward so I just patted her head.

The three of them laughed at Kwon. Seulong, who was beside him, patted his head. “Like this? Aigoo~ Kwon-ah. She's not a dog, you know that. Smart move.” Kwon scowled at Seulong's comment.

 

“Well, hyung. Why can't you just, do it little by little.” Jinwoon suggested. “You know, like follow the ‘rules

Kwon looked at the maknae. “What rules?

“Yeah, Jinwoon. What rules are you talking about?” Changmin also asked Jinwoon. Seulong kept quiet and just listened to his friends talk.

“You three hyungs don't know the Rules of Skinship?” Jinwoon asked. The three shook their heads, obviously confused. “Really?” Jinwoon's eyes widened. 

Changmin smacked him in the head. “Yah. Just tell those rules to us so we don't look like idiots here shaking their head.

“Ow. You didn't have to do that hyung. Give me a second. I'll write it down.” Jinwoon massaged his head. “Kwonnie hyung, can you pass me a pen and a paper?” Kwon, still looking confused, gave him his notepad and his pen from his desk. Jinwoon thanked him and started to write.

 

 

“All done!” Jinwoon exclaimed after twenty minutes. “So, do I read this out or” Before he can finish speaking, Seulong snatched the notepad from his hand.

“Jung Jinwoon's Rules Of Skinship.” Seulong raised his eyebrows at the maknae. “What. Is this a joke?” He raised the notepad in front of Jinwoon.

“Why? You guys said you don't know the rules. Here I am providing it.” Jinwoon answered back. “Hyung, they're really real. I promise. I read them in a book but I forgot who's the author

“So you claimed it as your own.” Changmin cut him off. “Yah, Jinwoon-ah. Just tell us that you read this in a manga, not a book.

Jinwoon shook his head. “I didn't! It's a book, I swear. Ah. Give me that paper if you're just going to make fun at me.” He tried to steal the paper back but Seulong refused to give it to him.

“No. You gave this to us so this is ours now.” He stuck his tongue out. “Kwon-ah. Listen carefully, okay?” Seulong playfully said at Kwon.

 

He cleared his throat before speaking. “Jung Jinwoon's Guide To Skinship. By: Jung Jinwoon.” Seulong looked at Jinwoon again. “You just realized that what you wrote was wrong. You should've omitted the 'By: Jung Jinwoon' part since your name

“HYUNG, JUST READ IT!” Jinwoon said in frustration. Seulong laughed at him.

 

“Holding hands. The simplest form of skinship is holding hands. If you're having a problem with this, then here's what you can do.” Seulong read the first sentence and looked at Jinwoon again. “I thought you just enumerated rules. I didn't realize you explained things. That's why it took you twenty minutes to write this down.” Jinwoon just looked at Seulong and shook his head.

“Okay. Anyway.” Seulong shurgged. “You can buy couple gloves for you to initiate holding hands.

Kwon looked at Jinwoon. “What the hell? Couple what?

“Hyung, you know, a glove. It's a one piece glove where there's a hole in the middle. You put your hand inside, and Ga-in noona can put her hand on the other side. Then you can hold hands with her! But, use that only during winter. Crap, I forgot to write that down.” Jinwoon explained.

“Again, what?” Kwon repeated. But before Jinwoon can answer, Changmin susshed them. “You two keep quiet. I want to hear more of this. That was funny.” He commented, making Jinwoon slap him in his arm.“Yah Jung Jinwoon. Why did you slap your hyung's arm?

“AISH. YOU THREE SHUT UP. I'M READING HERE.” Seulong shouted. The three of them stopped bickering and gave their attention to Seulong. “Okay. Moving on to number two.

 

“Wrapping one arm around the shoulder. This would be the medium level in skinship. I suggest that you do this when the two of you are seated beside each other. Preferrably inside a movie theater. Or at a park bench.” Seulong laughed at Jinwoon. “Aigoo. Where do you get this things, Jinwoon-ah.

“You can do this by faking that you're stretching. Stretch your arms out, then place one outstretched arm on the edge of the backrest. When you've done that, slowly lower your arm onto her shoulders. once you've done this, don't push her to lean on your side. Just wait for her to do that. I guarantee that in one minute, she'll lean to your direction.

 

Kwon, Changmin and Seulong looked at Jinwoon, who was looking smug and happy. “What? Why are you staring? Hyung, just finish reading that.” he said, now feeling embarrassed.

“Okay. Moving on.” Seulong continued. “Hugging. Level three. This would be a little bit hard to do. All I can say is... just hug her. But don't hug her too hard, or else she cannot breathe. Give her a little space.

“Now that's a lame tip.” Changmin said. Seulong chuckled and continued. “Last level. Kissing.” He stopped and smiled. “Well this should be interesting.

 

“Kissing is the hardest skinship ever made in this world.” Seulong continued. “I suggest that you do this with the right timing and the right actions. I suggest you do this when you think she's ready. Just be prepared for some slapping if you do it in a wrong time.

 

He stopped. “Wait, that's it?” 

Jinwoon sighed. He grabbed the notepad and flipped it to another page. “Ohh.” Seulong chuckled. “So there's a part two.” Jinwoon nodded. 

“Okay I'm too lazy to read this out loud so let's just look at it.” Seulong sat beside Kwon. Changmin moved to their place and started to read Jinwoon's rules.

 

 

The three of them stared at Jinwoon's second note.

“YAH! JUNG JINWOON!” Changmin shouted. They looked up at the same time, but to their surprise, Jinwoon was gone from the room.

Kwon stood up from his seat. “Where did that kid go?” Seulong and Changmin stood up ad well.

“When I see that kid, I swear I'll kill him.” Seulong commented. When he was approaching the door to go look for Jinwoon, his phone rang along with Kwon and Changmin's.

“Huh. That's odd. Our phones rang together. Could it be..?” Changmin commented. He grabbed his phone and read the message. Kwon and Seulong did the same.

They looked at each other when they finished reading their messages. “Hyung, did you..?” Kwon asked Seulong who nodded at him. He then looked at Changmin who also nodded at him. 

“You mean, Jinwoon sent you the exact same message?” Jo Kwon asked his hyungs again, who both nodded.

 

From: Jinwoonie; 11:00am

     :P I knew you're going to buy what I just wrote so.. Bye hyungs! Catch me if you can! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

“Jung Jinwoon. Prepare to be killed today. That kid. Pulling pranks on his hyungs.” Seulong muttered. He threw Kwon's notepad to the ground in irritation. Seulong and Changmin started to make their way out of Kwon's office to find Jinwoon. “Aren't you coming?” Seulong asked Kwon.

“In a bit. I have to clean up my office after you guys ambushed it.” Seulong nodded and tapped Changmin to go out. Kwon checked if the two was still there before picking up his notepad.

“Maybe Jinwoon's advices are not so bad.” Kwon said, re-reading Jinwoon's note. “I should remember these things. They might help me with Ga-in noona next time.” He tore Jinwoon's first note and kept in in his pocket. Kwon walked back to his table and placed his notepad on his desk. He again saw the 'rules' part that Jinwoon wrote, and his irritation went back.

 

A SIMPLE SUMMARY OF JINWOON'S GUIDE TO SKINSHIP: 

1. YOU

2. THREE

3. HYUNGS

4. ARE

5. IDIOTS

6. FOR

7. BELIEVING

8. WHAT I

9.JUST

10. WROTE

 

Especially you, KWONNIE HYUNG. ㅋㅋㅋ 

 

“Ah Jung Jinwoon. You will be killed today.” Kwon turned the lights off and exited his office.

 

a/n:

LOL. Okay what did I just write. Anyway, sorry if this chapter is 2AM centered. I made this 'cause next chapter, -SPOILER ALERT-Kwonnie will try out Jinwoon's advices on Ga-in.-SPOILER ALERT- So, basically, Kwonnie's frustrated because he can't do skinship with Ga-in 'cause he's scared that she'll feel awkward. We'll see what will happen to Kwon and his frustration in the next chapter.

Plus I made Jinwoon sort of the main character in this chapter because he's going to join WGM! HUHUHU JINWOONIE WHY~ Well, at least we'll get to see 2AM again on that show. AND KWONNIE'S GOING TO BE AN AHJIBAEM. OMG. From being a husband to a brother-in-law.. Kwon ahjibaem. I can't wait for that. I guess he'll give Jinwoon advices on how to be a manly husband. LOLOLOLOLOL. I wish Ga-in would appear at the broadcast too. But I doubt that. But I'm still hoping. MBC Y U NO LET ADAM COUPLE REUNITE.

Oh, and 2AM are aiming for a March comeback! YAAAAAY! I think BEG is aiming for a summer one but we'll see. Jea already cut her hair short so I think I smell a BEG comeback.

Next chapter, of course chic Ga-in will be back. I promise. :D 

To my subscribers and silent readers: Thank youuuuu~ so muchieeee~

Comments are <3 till my next update~