Extra Chapter: The Revelation in Bali

Start Over

 

 

September 24, 2016 at Ngurah Rai Airport - Bali, Indonesia; 4:00 am

 

“Yeobo~ Wake up. We're already here.

 

 

Jo Kwon shook the sleeping Ga-in on his side. Their plane has now landed from Seoul to Bali and the passengers are now getting ready to go out of the plane.

Ga-in stretched her arms out wide and yawned. Kwon looked at her in amazement. “Ah what~” Ga-in became conscious when she saw Kwon staring. “Why are you staring like that?

 

“Uh. Just...”  Kwon giggled and stood up to get their bags at the cabin above them.

 

Ga-in looked at him with a weird expression. “What "Just"” She said as she stood up. “Yah, this is why people assume that you're a ert.” Ga-in said in a loud voice, which made people stare at them as they started to slowly get to the door of the plane. “You always say weird stuff and stare at people.

 

“NOONA!” Kwon exclaimed and slapped her on the arm.

 

Kwon's voice caught the attention of the other passengers of the plane. He then heard them start to whisper amongs themselves. “Omo. I'm sorry.” He bowed deeply to the passengers. Kwon then saw Ga-in smirking as she made her way out of the plane. This noona. She will get it from me once we get off of this narrow pathway.

The two of them got separated when they got out of the plane and walked at the runway because there were many passengers rushing to get to the baggage carousel.

 

Kwon looked around, trying to find a short petite girl wearing eyeliner. “NOONA! GA-IN NOONA!” He shouted on the top of his lungs. Kwon was craning his neck and he was on his toes because people are really walking fast in front of him. “Ah really. Where did that midget go.

 

 

“What midget are you talking about?” Ga-in said from behind him while pinching his ears. 

 

 

“Ah! AH! AH YEOBO! YEOBO! NOONA! IT HURTS!!” Kwon said as he turned around face his wife. Ga-in was having fun pinching his ears so she pinched them even harder. 

 

“NOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Kwon shrieked.

 

People looked at their direction when Kwon shrieked at the top of his voice. Ga-in quickly pulled her hand away from his ear, bowed briefly and pulled Kwon towards one of the pillars near the baggage carousel.

“What the hell was that for, Jo Kwon?” She said, her irritation level rising. Ga-in knows that she has no right to be angry because it her fault but she can't help herself. She got embarrassed.

Kwon was still massaging his ear when he replied to his irritated wife. “What do you mean what the hell yeobo? I should be the one to ask that question to you.” He glared at her. “And be irritated. Seriously, coming out of nowhere...” And Kwon was now muttering to himself.

Ga-in sighed and shook her head. “Yah. Let's just go get our things before they get lost.” She patted his arm as a sign of apology.

Kwon looked at her, dumbfounded. “You're really unbelievable noona.” He shook his head as he naturally grabbed her hand and walked with her to the baggage carousel.

 

 

The two of them got their things with no difficulties... Sort of. Kwon picked up the wrong bag three times. He also had difficulty in lifting the bags because it was heavy. After almost an hour in the baggage carousel, the two of them finally exited the airport.

 

Outside of Ngurah Rai Airport; 5:15 am

 

“Yeobo, how are we going to get to our hotel?” Ga-in asked Kwon.

 

Kwon smirked. “Just wait yeobo.” He reached for his phone inside his pocket and called up someone. “Oh hyung! Hello! We're here already. Mm. Mm.

Ga-in looked at him with a weird expression. Who is he talking to? Is it that Babo Ong again? Are they making him do something stupid to me again? 

 

“EH?!” Kwon's eyes suddenly got big. “Ah. I see. No hyung, it's fine. Ah really it is fine. I'll call you when we're at the hotel okay? Later.” He ended the conversation with a sullen look on his face.

 

Ga-in wondered what's wrong. “Is something wrong Kwonnie?” She looked at him with concern on her face.

“Ah yeobo~~” Kwon pouted his lips. “This was supposed to be the best honeymoon trip ever but this day ruined it.” He sat down on the floor like a kid. “Stupid hyung.

Ga-in felt shy when Kwon mentioned the word "honeymoon" It always slips off her mind that they came here to well... do things that a husband and wife does after getting married. She shook the embarrassing idea off her head and patted Kwon on his head. “What's wrong? Who were you talking to earlier anyway?

 

Kwon let out a deep sigh as he stood up. “That was a close hyung of mine. We met when I was in college. He's based here on Bali so I asked if I can loan one of his sports cars.” He pouted his lips even more. “But now that I've called him, he said that the car that I chose was on the shop for repair and I won't get it until tomorrow.

 

Ga-in can't help but laugh when Kwon finished telling his problem. She was amused with him being stressed out over a car. “Yeobo.” She said, lightly rubbing his right arm to make him feel better. “It's just a car. Let it go. Don't be stressed by it. The important thing is we are here. We landed safely and we came here to have a good time.” Ga-in was still laughing at Kwon. “Let's just take a cab to the hotel, okay?

Kwon still looked gloomy, but he nodded. “Ah. Look at your expression! It's like I brought my son here, not my husband.” Ga-in commented as she called for a cab.

 

“Noona what did you just call me?” Kwon suddenly spoke.

 

The cab was infront of them and Ga-in asked for the help of the taxi driver to load their stuff onto the trunk. “Eh? Nothing.” She diverted her attention back to the taxi driver and told him the directions of the hotel.

Kwon tugged her, like a child would tug her mother when he needs something. “You called me something~~ Ah noona~~~~~~~~~~~” He was now doing random cute expressions to make her repeat what she just said.

 

“Ah fine. I called you my husband okay?” Ga-in replied in irritation. “Now get in the car idiot.

 

“Hihihi.” Kwon smiled and giggled like a little kid as he got inside the taxi. “Noona just called me her husband~

Ga-in sighed as she sat down the car and closed the door. “Ah What~?” She got shy as the car took off towards their hotel. “Why are you making a bit deal out of this.

Kwon was still laughing as he leaned his head on Ga-in's shoulders. “No. Nothing yeobo~~~

 

“Kwon-ah?

 

 

Ga-in looked over to her left side to see why Kwon suddenly became quiet. A while ago, he was blabbing about how Bali was beautiful and he was saying his plans. She laughed a little when he saw him sleeping with his mouth open, as usual. “Idiot.” Ga-in held his hand tightly and smiled as she looked out the window to appreciate Bali's scenery and to not disturb the sleeping Kwon.

 

September 24, 2016 at The Legian Bali Hotel; 6:15 am

 

After travelling for 45 minutes, they finally arrived at the hotel. Ga-in carefully shook her kid husband to wake him up. “Yah. Yeobo.” She said. “Wake up. We're here. And you need to help the driver with our stuff.” Ga-in looked at the trunk to find the driver waiting for them to get out of his vehicle.

 

Kwon stirred. He slowly stretched and he rubbed his eyes. “Mmmm~ Where am I...

 

Ga-in shook her head. She opened the door and got out first. “Kwon-ah~ Get out now. You can sleep later at the room.” She said as she tried to drag him out of the taxi. “Help the ahjussi get our things.

Kwon didn't say a word and he just followed his wife's orders. He helped the driver get their stuff out of the trunk as Ga-in counted the money that they owe the driver.

“Thank you very much.” Ga-in smiled and bowed as she paid for the ride. She then looked at Kwon who was still in dreamland. Did he even sleep at the airplane. “Yeobo, let's go.” She offerred her hand to him, which Kwon automatically grabbed even though he's half asleep. 

“Seriously, it's like I bought my son with me.” Ga-in mutterred as they entered the hotel lobby.

 

They were warmly greeted by the staff because they know Jo Kwon. But Kwon was not fully awake so Ga-in had to entertain and talk to them. They led them to their room after 30 minutes of hearing: “Congratulations!” “We wish you well!” “How did you two meet?” and  “If you or Mr. Jo Kwon need anything please let us know.

“AIGOOOOO” Ga-in sighed as she plopped herself onto the bed. She felt tired just by listening to the staff compliment Kwon. “Kwon-ah. Just leave the stuff there. I'll fix it later.” She said as she cuddled one of the pillows.

 

Her eyes were closed and she was about to sleep when she suddenly felt Kwon plop down on the bed as well and pulled her in his direction to hug her. 

 

“Yah~ Ga-in felt really shy and embarrassed. “What are you doing~

“Ah what's wrong with you noona~” Kwon said, his voice was irritated. “Am I not allowed to hug my wife while lying down on a bed?

Ga-in was going to answer him back but she decided to keep shut. Son Ga-in, don't ruin the moment. You can play with him later. “What? I didn't say anything.

 

 

Kwon smiled when Ga-in did not argue with him. He lightly kissed her forehead then moved on to kiss her on the lips. 

 

 

Ga-in suddenly pulled away, making Kwon pout in confusion. “Yeobo. It's early in the morning.” She said. “Can't we just lie down and sleep and rest? I'm really tired.

Kwon was going to protest but he noticed that Ga-in's voice sounded really tired. He gave her a slight smile and nodded. “Alright. Whatever noona says~

 

 

He wrapped his arms around Ga-in and hugged her tightly. Ga-in smiled as she buried her face into Kwon's chest and the two of them slept peacefully in each other's arms.

 

September 24, 2016 at the pool outside the Legian Bali Hotel; 7:00 pm

 

“Yeobo~~~ Hurry up. I want to swim already!

 

Kwon was talking to Ga-in using his phone. They slept through out the morning and the afternoon. If it wasn't for the big crash that the room service caused outside of their room, then they would've never woken up. 

He begged Ga-in to go and swim with him since it was originally in his itinerary. Ga-in was being her chic self again and said no to him a couple of times. Kwon bargained that he would buy her something expensive the next day if she would go out with him to the pool. Eventually, Ga-in agreed. But she made him go to the pool first. She reasoned that she was going to find her bikini.

“Really what is taking that girl so long.” Kwon pouted as he sat down at the edge of the pool. His feet played inside the water while thinking of his plan again. Kwon never forgot Ga-in's statement at thier wedding four days ago...

 

“FINE! FINE. I'LL SHOW IT TO YOU WHEN WE GO TO OUR HONEYMOON!

 

An automatic smile crept across Kwon's face when he remembers her promise to him. “But being Ga-in noona, she won't do her promise though.” Kwon mutterred to himself. “Well she will keep her promise. But she won't go down without a fight. So I have to think of a way to erase that eyeline of hers.” He nodded with determination written across his face.

 

Kwon's plan was to splash Ga-in's face with as much water as possible. Then, he'll give her his towel and wait for her to wipe in in front of him and voila! See her bare face.

Another plan of his was to carry her bridal-style and playfully dip her face in the water. Then, he'll quickly erase the eyeline with his thumbs.

 

“Am I getting desperate with my plans?” He blurted out his thoughts while laughing to himself.

 

 

“Yah idiot. Why are you laughing to yourself?

 

 

Kwon turned around to see his wife has arrived. He placed his hands on his mouth when he saw Ga-in's bikini. “Yeobo~” He said, his voice sounded embarrassed. “Isn't that too much?

“What do you mean too much?” Ga-in said as she sat down beside him. “I'm covering it with a top, stupid.” She playfully knocked his head.

Kwon pouted when Ga-in knocked her head. “Yah you noona!” He quickly pushed her to the pool and laughed at her. I have to set the mood right before I do my plan.

 

Ga-in glared at his direction. “This Jo Kwon. Yah you kid!” She shouted at the top of her lungs. “YOU GET YOUR HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!

 

“Ohh. Noona is so scary~~” Kwon taunted her. He stuck his tongue playfully at her. “Make me.

Ga-in quickly moved to his direction and easily pulled his leg in, making him drop into the pool. Ga-in wondered how and why did she easily pull his leg but little did she know that Kwon inentionally let himself be dragged by her.

 

Jo Kwon, this is it. It's time.

 

Kwon started to splash water to her face. “Noona! This is fun right!” He shouted and smiled seepishly at her. 

Ga-in however, was not amused with Kwon's actions. “You kid. Stop splashing me with WATER!

“No noona. This is fun!” He said, giggling. “I can stop if you want. I'll get the towel so that you can wipe your face.

 

“Yah Jo Kwon just stop. Noona can't breathe.” Ga-in's tone was now serious as she started to cough due to Kwon's continuous splashing. 

 

Kwon's eyes widened and he quickly stopped. He swiftly approached Ga-in and helped her get the water out of her face. His plan to erase her eyeliner got out of his mind because he was more concerned of his wife's condition.

“Yeobo, are you okay?” Kwon said as he wiped Ga-in's face with his hands. “I think I played too much.

Ga-in nodded and coughed at the same time. “I'm fine now.” She coughed again. “Just don't splash me with too much water again, idiot.” Ga-in quickly splashed a lot of water on his face, getting her revenge. She then quickly ran the opposite direction to avoid him.

Kwon stood there, dumbfounded. “You--” He swam towards her direction. When he got there, he tried to execute his second plan: The bridal style wash thingy.

 

Jo Kwon swiftly carried Ga-in. He started to laugh loudly to hide his real intentions. “Alright! Let's dip Son Ga-in to the pool!

 

“Dip anything but my face!” Ga-in shouted. “ANYTHING BUT MY FACE!!

 

But Kwon pretended not to hear her and dipped her all the way down. When he brought her back up, he was expecting some smudges around her eyes. But he was shocked when he saw that there were no ink smudge. Not a single one.

“Noona, your line is not ruined...?” He accidentally blurted out his thought with a disappointed voice.

Ga-in touched the sides of her eyes and brought her fingers to her line of vision.

 

 

“Huh. I guess I bought my waterproof eyeliner.

 

 

Kwon looked dumbfounded. So there's no way I would see this noona's bareface...? He started to laugh his disappointment off. “Yah noona. You're really unbelievable.” Kwon slowly let Ga-in down. “Really. Son Ga-in the best.” He made a thumbs-up sign to her.

“Why?” Ga-in was confused with the situation. “What's the matter with you?

 

Kwon felt frustrated. “NOONA YOU PROMISED TO SHOW ME YOUR BARE FACE!” He crossed his arms and pouted.

 

“Ah.” Ga-in said, showing him her poker face. “We're back to that topic again.

Kwon sighed. He lost his playful mood now because of Ga-in's unenthusiastic reaction and her not keeping the promise.

 

 

“Noona. I'll go it first. I'm getting hungry.” With that, he left Ga-in on the pool and quietly headed to their room.

 

 

Ga-in went back to the room after an hour. When she got back, she saw Kwon watching the television, his mouth hanging open. Seriously what's with him and his mouth hanging open. He looks like a little kid.

 

“Oh. Noona, you're back?

 

Kwon acknowledged her presence without taking his eyes off the TV. The kid is mad. She thought. Ga-in sighed. Ah whatever. Let's just get this done. 

“Yah.” She first tried to get his attention. How would she show her bare face to him when he's not even looking at her direction.

“Yes noona?” Kwon said, still not looking at her. “Do you need something?

Ga-in looked dumbfounded. Aish. What the hell. Now he's playing hard to get? She walked towards the side of the bed, behind Kwon and sat herself down. “Did you eat?” She tried starting a normal conversation with him to ease down the tension.

Kwon silently nodded. “Mm. How about you noona?

Maybe I can use this to trick him into looking at me. “No. Not yet. Would you get me food? I'm tired from all the swimming and walking alone earlier.” Ga-in emphasized on the word alone.

“Ahh. What do you want noona?” Kwon asked, eyes still glued at the TV. “I'll get it for you.

“I have a list here.” She extended her hand, but there was no paper. Kwon extended his hand backwards to her direction and flapped his hands. “Yah idiot.” She said. “Turn around so you can see the list. You look like a fool flapping his hands in the air.

Kwon sighed. He's really not in the mood to see Ga-in's face. He was tolerating himself to talk to her because half of him feels bad that he left her alone at the pool. Sighing again, he finally turned around to face Ga-in.

But instead of seeing her usual face with eyeliner and stuff, he saw something else.

 

 

Ga-in's bare face. Her no make-up face. 

 

 

Kwon was speechless. No words can describe what he's seeing now. He thought that Ga-in's eyes were really small without her usual make-up, and that she looked pure and innocent and like a kid.

 

 

Son Ga-in was Jo Kwon's angel.

 

 

Ga-in was now feeling embarrassed with Kwon being quiet. “Ah what~?” She said with her usual chic voice.

 

“Ah.. Noona.. Yeobo...” Kwon said, now coming closer to her. “It's just. I can't--

 

She smirked at him. “Yah. Remember this one because this is the first and the last time that I'm showing this to you.” Ga-in said, her voice full of authority. “Oh and by showing this, it means that you're signing a contract that says you can't break-up with me. You can't do a divorce with me... ever.” She threatened him.

“Noona! Why would I do that!” Kwon said in protest. “You know that no one would take you because you're a scary noona.” He .

Ga-in smacked his head. “Aigoo. Idiot. You take that back.

But Kwon just stuck his tongue out to her. He then smiled at her when their faces were just a few inches from each other.

 

 

“Son Ga-in. I love you. And thank you for keeping your promise.” He kissed her on the lips. She smiled as she kissed him back.

 

 

 

And then Jo Kwon and Son Ga-in played under the sheets as the night got deeper.

 

a/n:

Wassup guys~! LOL. Back with the extra and //final// chapter. 

Okay so about the dates. So yeah, they spent a year trying to get his memories back, that explains the 2014 part. They waited two years to get married, that explains the 2016.

I chose 2016 because Ga-in said that she wants to have a scandal when the year 2016 comes. Or was it that she'll reveal a scandal or something when 2016 comes... no I think the first part. Yeah. So in an interview, she said that she wants to have a scandal with someone when 2016 comes so that's why I chose that year. And you all know her birthday is September 20 so there you go. Hihi. I hope that clears up the confusion. But if you guys still have questions my wall is open and I would gladly answer them. :D

To be honest I was sort of getting awkward when I wrote this one. I'm really not good in expressing... well... you know.... stuff so I stopped when they did their thing. >.<

and lol the angel part... I took it from Kwonnie's song if some of you guys were wondering.

There you go guys. I hope you have fun reading this extra chapter. I hope I delivered this one well. >.< And I hope to see you guys when I start my new fic. :3 Hopefully by next week I can post up the first chapter.

Byeee~ :3