She Doesn't Remember?

Start Over

"Hyung?"

Jinwoon waved his hands in front of Kwon but he wouldn't respond. "Seulong hyung, a little help here?" he looked at his other hyung. Seulong snapped back to reality when Jinwoon said his name. "Huh? Uh, sure."

"Yah, I still can't believe that's her that we are staring at." He shook his head while positioning himself in front of Kwon. "Kwon-ah, sorry for this." he slapped Kwon hard in the face and Kwon finally got a hold of himself.

"HYUNG! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He yelled at Seulong. "That! Hurts!"

"I said I was sorry before I slapped you. Didn't you hear it?!" Seulong snapped back.

Jinwoon sighed and just watched his two hyungs bicker. He then noticed that Ga-In was slowly approaching their place. "Ohh! Hyung!!! What do we do?" He suddenly said.

"What to do...?" Kwon suddenly stood up. He saw his two friend's expression go weird. "Ah, why are the two of you like that?" he turned around and bumped into someone's cart.

 

Someone's cart turned out to be Ga-In's cart.

 

He fell on his back when he collided with Ga-In's cart. "Ow. That hurts. Yah, can you watch where you're-" his words were cut off because he saw the person that he was staring at a while ago. His mind went blank again.

"Omo! I'm so sorry. I should look where I'm going. Are you okay?" she extended her hand to try to help him up but he was just staring at her.

"Uhm, E-Excuse me..." she started to speak but she was cut off with Jinwoon. "Ah, I'm sorry noona. Kwonnie was just shocked to see you." he said while helping Kwon up.

"...."

"Ga-In ah! We never thought that we'd bump into you here. How have you been?" Seulong waved at her.

"...."

Kwon just stood there looking at her, not saying anything. Seulong nudged him to speak. "Ah. Hello, Ga-In noona. It's been a while." he bowed.

"....."

Jinwoon looked confused. He wondered why Ga-In was not answering. "Noona, is everything alright?"

 

 

"I'm sorry. Do I know the three of you?" she asked.

 

 

Kwon expression became blank. "Wha- What did you say?"

She examined their faces again. "I'm really sorry. I don't know any of you three. I was shocked when you said my name and you two called me noona that' why I didn't say anything earlier." she pointed at Jinwoon and Kwon.

"I have amnesia. I got it two years ago." she continued "The doctors said that my memories are still not complete so.." she then looked at Kwon. "I'm sorry if I can't remember you." Ga-In bowed apologetically.

Kwon was loss for word. Seulong noticed that his friend's expression stiffed and decided to speak on his behalf. "Oh. I see. I'm sorry if we surprised you. It's just that you look like someone we knew from two years ago."

"Ahh. Is that so." she said. "I'm sorry. But I really must be going now. My friend is waiting for me by the counter." Ga-In was bowing to the three and turned to Kwon. "I'm sorry if I bumped into you. That was my fault." she said.

"Oh. It's okay." Kwon replied flatly.

"I must be going then. Excuse me." And with that she left the three.

Jinwoon and Seulong watched as Ga-In left them. After that, they turned their attention to Kwon. Both of them look worried. Seulong broke the awkward silence that was brooding over them for a minute. "Kwon-ah..."

 

 

"Hyung. She doesn't remember?"

 

 

"Oh! Ga-In ah! There you are. What took you so long?" Jea said to her maknae. "You know Narsha and Miryo are on their way to the studio. We should hurry up and pay for these." she said, now looking at her. "What's with your expression?"

"Unnie. I saw him. I saw him again." Ga-In said to Jea with a shaky voice.

"What? Saw who?" Jea looked at Ga-In, confused.

"Kwonnie."

 

 

Jea and Ga-In were quiet during the ride back to their studio. "Ah I don't like this atmosphere!" Jea finally broke their silence. "Yah, Ga-In ah. Are you sure it's him that you saw earlier?" she asked her again. Ga-In just nodded.

"Was he with someone else?" again, Ga-In nodded to her unnie's question.

"Who?" Jea pouted her lips when she asked the question.

"His friends. Jinwoon and Seulong."

Jea sighed in relief. "So, what did you tell them?"

Ga-In was fidgeting in her seat. She couldn't... No. She did not want to answer Jea's question, because she was sure that she'll be getting a whole sermon if Jea knew what she told the three boys back at the mart. "Omo, Unnie. I think I see Narsha and Miryo Unnie!" she suddenly changed the subject, hoping that it will distract Jea.

"NOOOO!! I thought we were going to reach the studio first. Now we have to cook for them." Jea pouted. Ga-In was glad that Jea was distracted. "Don't worry unnie. I'll help with the cooking."

 

Narsha was waiting for Jea and Ga-In at the front of the studio. "You're late. Now you have to cook!" she exclaimed. Miryo waved at them from the counter, then resumed fixing their things. "Miryo, you can fix those later. It's not like we're open anyway." Narsha said while relaxing herself on the couch intended for their customers.

The four of them were partners in running an event organizing business. Well, three of them. Ga-In is in-charge of the photography and no one dared to help her because they do not want to get in the way of their short-tempered maknae. Jea and Narsha first met when they were in high school. Then the two of them met Miryo when they were in college. They met Ga-In in an event that they were doing. Jea saw that Ga-In was taking pictures of the event for souvenir purposes and decided that she might help them in their business, so she decided to be-friend her. Even though the three of them are much older than Ga-In, there are no awkwardness among them. They treat each other like family.

"Ga-In ah, make the meal delicious, okaaaay?" Narsha shouted from the waiting room. Is she already drunk? Ga-In thought. And where is Jea unnie? I was suppose to be the helper but why did I suddenly became the cook?! "This does not make sense." she muttered.

"What does not make sense?" Jea suddenly appeared beside her.

"Ah unnie you scared me! Look, I dropped some the meat on the floor." Ga-In pointed at Jea.

Jea quickly cleaned up the mess. "Omo~ Precious meat. Some are still left right?" she shot a deadly glare at Ga-In. She laughed and nodded at her meat-loving unnie.

 

After an hour, they started to eat Ga-In's dished. "Yah, we should just open a restaurant. This will be a hit." Narsha said while enjoying her food. "How about it Miryo?"

"Narsha's right. Let's abandon this business and venture on that instead." she said, laughing.

"Unnie, shall we do that?" Ga-In was giggling to Jea. But Jea was concentrating on eating her meat. "Silence means yes!"

Jea slapped Ga-In's arm. "What do you mean silence means yes. I just didn't hear your question."

They laughed and went back to eating. After a while, Narsha broke the silence. "So, why were you late a while ago? Did something happen at the mart?"

Ga-In's face went blank. She remembered who she ran into a while ago. Jea answered Narsha's question. "Actually, something happened earlier. Right, Ga-In ah?" she turned to Ga-In. Now all of them are staring at Ga-In, waiting for her answer.

"Ah why are you all looking at me? Nothing happened." she snapped at her friends. Miryo noticed that she was irritated and commented. "She's irritated. Something happened."

"If you're not going to tell them..." Jea started but Ga-In cut her off and sai quickly. "Isawkwon."

"WHAT?" Narsha and Miryo said in unison. "Son Ga-In, make your sentence clear." Narsha said.

Ga-In sighed in defeat and said. "I. I saw Kwon earlier in the mart."

Narsha's eyes widened in shock, while Miryo clasped her hands at . "Really? What happened next?" They were now leaning towards Ga-in's direction.

"Yes, Ga-in ah, what happened next?" Jea said, raising one of her eyebrows.

"I told him I have amnesia."

 

 

Meanwhile, at Kwon's house, all the lights were off. It seems like the owner of the house is not home but in fact, he is.

 

Kwon was sitting at his bed, his head resting at his knees... And Ga-in's words were echoing through his brain.

 

"I'm sorry if I can't remember you."

 


A/N:

Omo. Kwonnie must be broken hearted when he heard those word. Poor Kwonnie. :( 

At least their meeting was not awkward.. Sort of.

I'll try to update the fic by tomorrow or later. Still need to study for my driver's education course which starts tomorrow. :(

To my subscribers and to the silent readers: Thanks for reading! :D and comments are appreciated as well. 'Till the next update. :D