Finally Find You

The Only Light I See

 

 
 
Tiffany was standing in a seashore, watching sun slowly set, watching the violet sky turned into black, and watching waves with blank expression. She's been there, a small town where Yuri was. But she hasn't found her girlfriend yet. 
 
 
 
 
"i don't understand with you, Fany.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"you broke her heart so many times, yet she always forgave you over and over again.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"what do you want from her actually? Or maybe you don't want her?"
 
 
"it's not like that, Soo.."
 
 
"you better let her go and find someone else. Don't keep it hanging, and stop playing push and pull. Make your decision and be faithful.." 
 
 
 
 
She closed her eyes, remembering the conversation between her and Sooyoung. And Sooyoung was right. Yuri always forgave her whenever she made a mistake.
 
 
 
 
"so, you choose her over me, Steph?" 
 
 
"i always choose her, i'm sorry, Kris.." 
 
 
"i'll just get going then.." 
 
 
"Kris.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"we're still friends, right?" 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"maybe.." 
 
 
 
 
She remembered that day, when Kris walked away with disappointment. She didn't wanna hurt him, but she had no choice. She loves her girlfriend, she loves Yuri. And she was being firm, she wouldn't let anyone or anything to stop her from loving the tanned girl.
 
Kris was back to US in the next day. And Tiffany wasn't sure he would come back. But, for her, it was better to let him go to find another girl rather than let Yuri go and find someone else. 
 
 
 
 
"where are you, Yuri? I miss you.." 
 
 
 
"i believe fate will lead me to you.." Tiffany mumbled under her breath then decided to go back to the motel
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"auntie, you dropped something.." a cute little girl run towards Yuri and handed her a photo
 
 
"oh, thank you, little girl.." Yuri smiled
 
 
"you're welcome.." the little girl smiled widely then ran towards her mother
 
 
 
Yuri watched from afar. She smiled, imagining of having a cute little girl after married with her girlfriend. When she was back to her sense, she looked at the photo in her hands and stared at it for some minutes. The photo of her and Tiffany. 
 
So many questions in her head right now. She missed Tiffany so much, she needed to see her. But something held her back, does Tiffany want to meet her too? The question couldn't be answered anyway. 
 
She closed her eyes, and opened it again. She sighed, and smiled bitterly. Thinking about her pathetic life. 
 
 
 
"i miss you, Tiffany.." 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Victoria cursed herself for telling Tiffany where Yuri was. She regret of doing it. She became selfish, and wanted Yuri all for herself. She suddenly thought that she were better than Tiffany.
 
 
 
"stupid, Vic! Why did you tell Tiffany? I can do better than her, i should make Yuri to forget her.." Victoria hissed
 
 
 
 
"Victoria?" Tiffany called for the Chinese girl who stood not far from her, with back facing her
 
 
"Tiffany?" Victoria turned around
 
 
 
 
 
"where's Yuri?" 
 
 
"i can't tell you now.." Victoria said coldly
 
 
"why? Aren't you the one who told me that Yuri is here?" Tiffany frowned
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i need to see her, please.." Tiffany said almost pleaded
 
 
"......"
 
 
"please.."
 
 
"you hurt her.." Victoria managed to say
 
 
"i know, and i want to make it up. Please, tell me where's she. I need to see her, please. I'm begging you.." Tiffany said with teary eyes
 
 
 
 
Victoria sighed, "she's in the park. But, remember, if you hurt her again next time, i'm sure i'll take her away from you. And i'll never ever give her back to you.." 
 
 
"i'll never ever dare to hurt her again.." Tiffany said, more to herself
 
 
"i keep your words.." Victoria said, watching Tiffany ran to catch Yuri
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Yuri stared blankly at the sky. Too many things in her head right now. She was deeply madly inlove with the girl named Tiffany, but the relationship with the certain girl was never gone smooth. Did she deserve a happiness? When everything just got better, it crashed all of sudden. 
 
Yuri thought of coming back. She really missed Tiffany, she needed to see the girl. But she haven't prepared herself to do that.
 
 
 
"i miss you so much, Tiffany.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i miss you too, Yuri.." 
 
 
 
Yuri turned around, and found Tiffany stood not far from her. Without wait any longer, Tiffany ran and jumped to hug the tanned girl. She hug her girlfriend tight, really tight.
 
 
 
"i found you, i found you.....finally.." Tiffany said continously
 
 
"is it really you, Tiff?" Yuri asked between the hug
 
 
"yes, it's me, Yuri. It's me, Tiffany Hwang. Your girlfriend, your soon-to-be wife.." Tiffany cupped Yuri's face, but Yuri stared at her blankly
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i'm sorry for everything, Yuri. Sorry for being stupid. I love you so much, and i'd realized that i couldn't live without you. Since you left, i could do nothing. I need you in my life, i need you to always be there for me. I really really do love you, Yuri. Please forgive this fool.." Tiffany said with teary eyes
 
 
"......" 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"Yul?" 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"am i too late, Yul?" 
 
 
 
 
Without uttering any words, Yuri trapped her girlfriend into a tight hug. Tears rolled down her cheeks because of happiness. She couldn't believe it. She was so happy to know it was true. 
 
She noticed that Tiffany have bags under her eyes, she noticed that Tiffany got thinner, she noticed the exhaustion in Tiffany's face, she noticed the glimmer in Tiffany's eyes was dimmed, and she blamed herself for this. She was supposed to make Tiffany happy, but she just did the opposite.
 
 
 
 
"i'm sorry.." Yuri murmured
 
 
"sssh.." Tiffany pulled out a tiny box from her pocket, right after they broke the hug. And Yuri was very surprised.
 
 
 
 
 
"here, i found it in the drawer. Can you put it on my finger?" Tiffany gave the box to Yuri 
 
 
 
Yuri smiled, and shed her tears. She took the box from Tiffany's hand, then got down her knees. Yeah, she was on both of her knees. She opened the box and a beautiful ring could be seen from there.
 
 
 
"my dearest girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me?" Yuri said full of hope, with a warm smile 
 
 
"yes, i do.." Tiffany nodded, showing her eyesmile, and her eyes sparkled in an instant
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri inserted the ring into Tiffany's finger, and it fit perfectly. Yuri got up, then cupped the other girl's face. She leaned closer, and slowly kissed Tiffany on the lips gently. 
 
Tiffany pulled Yuri by the neck as she deepen the kiss. Ignoring everyone and everything that were near them. Their heart was almost explode in happiness. And they wouldn't let it to end.
 
They broke the kiss few minutes later. And pressed their forehead together. Their lips reached their ears as they smiled widely to each other. 
 
 
 
 
"i love you.." Yuri managed to say
 
 
"i love you too.." Tiffany showed her eyesmile
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"Tiff.."
 
 
"hmm? Let me stay like this, honey.."
 
 
"it's getting dark, we better go.."
 
 
"just 5 more minutes.." 
 
 
 
Yuri chuckled, Tiffany prevented to break the hug. Her girlfriend was really cute. They've stood for half hour, hugging each other. Completely forget to people who were passing by.
 
 
 
 
"it's been half of hour, baby. Don't your legs hurt?" 
 
 
"i won't get tired of this, i won't let you go again.." instead of letting go, Tiffany hugged Yuri even more
 
 
"but, i'm not going anywhere.." Yuri chuckled
 
 
"i know, i just love hugging you like this.." 
 
 
"what about we continue in the motel? We can cuddle.." 
 
 
Tiffany sighed, "okay.." 
 
 
 
 
They broke the hug and began to walk hand in hand. But, something wrong with Tiffany, she suddenly stopped and pouted, showing her puppy eyes to the tanned girl.
 
 
 
"what's wrong?" Yuri asked worriedly
 
 
"my legs hurt.." Tiffany said cutely
 
 
 
Yuri chuckled, "that's why i told you to break the hug and go back to the motel, since the first minute.." 
 
 
"but, i just wanna hug you. Blame you for making me longing for you this much.." Tiffany whined
 
 
"alright, hop on, and i'll carry you to the motel.." Yuri bent down a little and Tiffany happily jumped onto the other girl's back
 
 
 
 
"i can't breath if you keep tighten your grip on my neck like this.." 
 
 
Tiffany giggled, "sorry, honey.." 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany closed her eyes, enjoying the scent of her girlfriend. As they could reunite again, Tiffany promised to herself, she would never ever do something stupid like she had done before. She would be a faithful girlfriend for Yuri, she would even be the best wife for Yuri in the future.
 
Meanwhile, Yuri promised to herself, she would always protect her girlfriend. She would try her best to make the eyesmiling girl happy, no matter what might happen in the future. 
 
 
 
Most of all, they promised to always be there for each other. They would never stop loving each other till the very end of their life, they would even still loving each other in the next life. They would build their own family, a happy family, just like Yoona and Jessica. 
 
Because life is beautiful, and it would be more beautiful if you stay with the love of your life. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"honey.."
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"i love you.."
 
 
"i love you too, sugar.."