Leave

The Only Light I See

 

 
 
Tiffany woke up from her sleep. She opened her eyes slowly and realized that the space beside her was empty, she was alone on the bed. She frowned, got up, and decided to look for her girlfriend.
 
 
"Yuri.." Tiffany walked to bathroom and couldn't find the certain girl
 
 
"Yuri-ah?" Tiffany checked every single rooms in the house but still couldn't find her girlfriend
 
 
 
 
"Brownie, where's Yuri? Did you see her?" she asked Brownie and the puppy could only bark in response
 
 
 
She checked the drawer and the closet, but half of Yuri's clothes were missing. Panic, that's what she felt. Sweats rolled down her cheeks from her forehead. Hands trembling while reading a note on the dining table that she just found.
 
 
 
Dear, 
My Lovely Girlfriend, Tiffany
 
 
 
 
"no, it can't be. Please, wake me up from this dream.." Tiffany shook her head vigorously
 
 
 
 
Sorry for leaving you like this, Tiff.
Sorry for not giving you a chance to explain.
 
 
 
 
"i know Yuri doesn't leave me. She won't leave me.." Tiffany bit her bottom lip
 
 
 
 
Honestly, i have no clue for what better for me to do.
I feel like being trapped in a dreamland.
Everything that i saw last night was a part of the dream.
That was nightmare, and i couldn't take it.
 
 
 
 
 
"it's just a dream, wake up, Tiffany. Wake up.." 
 
 
 
 
I love you, i really really do.
I try to understand this, but i need some time alone to freshen up my mind.
You seem bored with our relationship.
You doubt with your own feeling towards me, and i know it.
No need to lie.
 
I'll be back to ask you if you want me to be with you again.
If you say yes, we can fix this together.
But if you say no, and want to end this, then i'll let you go even though i'm not sure i can do this. 
 
So please, think it carefully.
You better have got the answer when i'm back.
 
 
 
 
"Yuri.." Tiffany dropped down on her knees
 
 
 
 
 
Take care of yourself, Tiffany. 
 
 
 
I love you, 
 
-Yuri. 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"Tiffany? What happened? Why are you crying?" 
 
 
"Sunny.." Tiffany got up from the floor and immadiately hugged her bestfriend
 
 
"sssh, what happened, Fany-ah?" Sunnys patted the other girl's back, trying to comfort the latter
 
 
 
It took quite long time for Tiffany to calm herself down. And Sunny, being a good friend, could only wait for her bestfriend to tell her the reason of the tears. 
 
 
 
"Yuri......." Tiffany sobbed hardly
 
 
"what happened to Yuri?" Sunny asked in concern
 
 
"she left me, Sunny-ah.." Tiffany couldn't help but to cry again
 
 
"why?" Sunny frowned 
 
 
"she saw me with Kris.........kissing.." Tiffany shed her tears away
 
 
"what???? Kissing?" Sunny's eyes widen, and Tiffany nodded
 
 
"it happened too fast. He kissed me suddenly, and when i was about to push him, i remembered your words about butterfly.."
 
 
"then? Yuri caught you?" Sunny said confusedly, and Tiffany nodded again
 
 
"what should i do, Sunny? I don't wanna break up, i love her. I don't think i can live my life without her.."
 
 
 
 
Sunny sighed, "okay, calm down. I'll help you to find the way out. Let's through this together, i'll help you to solve this.." 
 
 
"thank you so much, Sunny. I owe you a lot.." Tiffany hugged her bestfriend tightly, knowing that she still had someone to count on
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Yuri rested her head in the train window. Yeah, she was heading somewhere by train. And Victoria came along with her. They met when Yuri was on her way to the train station. Of course, Yuri didn’t want it, but since Victoria begged and almost made a scene in the train station, so Yuri had no choice but to let her.
 
 
 
"your temperature is rising, Yul. You look pale.." Victoria said in concern but Yuri gave no response
 
 
"i'll take you to the hospital, soon after we arrive later.." Victoria said, and it wasn't a question, it was an order 
 
 
 
 
A single tear dropped down on Yuri's cheek, remembering the heartbreaking view of her girlfriend kissing a guy. It really broke her heart into billion pieces. She'd been loyal to her girlfriend, but why her girlfriend did that to her? What did she do? She proposed her girlfriend and got all these? But what's wrong with that? Did propose her was a mistake? 
 
She just want to marry the love of her life, was it a mistake? Was marriage a mistake? Was it wrong to do that? 
 
Another tears escaped from Yuri's eyes and it became a river. She missed Tiffany. She didn't want to be apart from the other girl, to be honest. But it was the right thing to do. At least, that's what Yuri thought. 
 
 
 
 
“Yuri, please stop crying..” Victoria squeezed the other girl’s hand gently
 
 
“......”
 
 
“Yuri..” Victoria shed Yuri’s tears with her hand
 
 
 
 
Yuri sobbed hardly, ignoring Victoria who tried to comfort her. Yuri  tried to shed her tears with her own hand,  few times. But it couldn't stop flowing from her eyes. She wondered why her lovelife could be like this. 
 
 
 
 
 
"i love you so much, Tiffany. Why should we through this way?”