Weird Feeling

The Only Light I See

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
It's been a week since the day i screamed at Yuri and slapped her. She never showed up again, she never followed me from behind, greeting me before i entered my class, or say hello to me everytime we met.
 
Sometimes when i saw her, she pretended not to notice. But when our gaze met, she only smiled and then avoided another eye contact with me. The smile on her face now is different, it's only a simple smile. She never grinned or waved at me in a dorky way like what she always did before.
 
 
 
That day was my first time to saw her angry face, she looked so scary when she stared at Kai, i wonder what he did till he got punched by Yuri that day. But suddenly, her face soften when she looked at me. I've never seen her like that, all i knew she was a cheerful person with her dorky behavior. That's the other side of her that i didn't know. 
 
I kinda missed her. I wanted to know more about her. I didn't know what was happening to me lately. Sometimes her behaviour could make me laugh or smile even just to think about it. Maybe i was too much to her, i shouldn't have said that harsh words to her. And i shouldn't have slapped her. 
 
 
 
 
But, why am i feeling this way?
 
 
Shouldn't i feel happy? 
 
 
She's not disturbing me anymore,
 
 
I should be happy, right?
 
 
 
 
 
", rain.." i cursed
 
 
"how can i get home if the rain pouring heavily like this?"
 
 
"Taeyeon and Sunny are on a date, it's impossible for me to call them right now. Seohyun has a private class with Mrs.Lee, and Hyoyeon probably doing her practise at home since she didn't attend her class today.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"here, you can take it and use it for you to go home.." i heard a familiar voice
 
 
"Yuri?" 
 
 
"i...i don't mean to disturb you, i...i'll leave now.." she handed me an umbrella and put her jacket over my shoulder
 
 
 
 
"bye, take care.." she grinned and ran in the rain
 
 
 
 
I looked at the umbrella in my hand and clutching the jacket on my shoulder, a smile crept up on my face. She gave her umbrella and jacket to me while she herself ran through the rain.
 
 
 
 
 
"thank you, Yuri.." i whispered
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Yoona POV
 
 
 
"Yoona-ah, stop it!!!" Jessica laughed histerically
 
 
"no until you take back what've you said earlier.." 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica and i were on the couch, i was on top of her, tickling her non stop while she struggled to escape. I really enjoyed this moment, seeing her laughed happily made my heart pounded faster in happiness.
 
 
 
 
 
"okay....i take my words earlier, now stop tickling me.." she said in surrender
 
 
"good, how could you said that i looked like Mrs.Han when i glared? Seriously, she's way more creepy and i do better.."
 
 
"i was just kidding.." she touched the tip of my nose 
 
 
"well........." i moved closer and began to tickled her again
 
 
 
 
 
 
"aww....awww...a dust landed in my right eye.." she pouted
 
 
"let me see.." i stop tickling her
 
 
"geez, it's your fault.." she rubbed her eye
 
 
"sorry, let me blow your eye.." i cupped her face and began to blow her eye, i kissed her eyelid gently after that
 
 
 
 
"better?"
 
 
"y-yeah.." she nodded, and i could see her face getting red
 
 
 
 
The next thing i do was, i lift her chin up and we just staring deeply into each other eyes. I leaned closer and closer till i could feel her breath. I almost kissed her when suddenly a knock sound interrupted us to go further. We instantly back away, hiding my redden face because of embarassement.
 
 
 
 
 
"i-i'll get that.." i said awkwardly
 
 
 
 
You so stupid, Im Yoona!!
 
 
What do you think you're doing??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri unnie?" i gaped in surprise looking at my sister shivering outside the door when i opened it
 
 
"let's get inside.." i helped unnie walked to the couch
 
 
 
"Sica-ah, bring a towel for Yuri unnie, please.." i said to Jessica and she nodded
 
 
 
 
I helped unnie to made her warm with the towel that Sica gave me earlier, and Sica was in the kitchen making a hot chocolate for unnie.
 
 
 
 
"you better take a bath now unnie, or you might catch a cold.." 
 
 
"don't worry i'll be fine.." she smiled and went to the bathroom
 
 
 
 
She always managed to smile in any condition, she was a good liar, she always said she was fine when actually she wasn't. Sometimes i was angry with her to pretended that she was fine, i wanted her to shared her pain or anything that made her sad with me. I wanted to feel her pain too, we're sister and i didn't want her suffered alone.
 
 
 
 
"where's Yuri?" Sica came with a glass of hot chocolate in her hand
 
 
"take a bath.."
 
 
"do you want some? It's actually for Yuri, but if you want it too, you can take it, and I'll make another one for Yuri.." she offered me the hot chocolate
 
 
"no, thanks.." i smiled
 
 
 
 
I moved closer to her and rested my head on her shoulder, she caressed my cheek with her palm softly as she rested her head on top of mine. I love this moment, i closed my eyes enjoying her touch on my cheek. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love this girl
 
 
Really love this girl
 
 
 
 
 
I want to do something that can make her happy
 
 
 
I want her to be happy for now and forever