Too Much For Her

The Only Light I See

 

 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
It's been 3 days since i woke up, and Tiffany stayed by my side always. I told her to go home, but she refused. I didn't want her to get sick, she looked exhausted.
 
 
"you better go home, and get a rest, Tiff.."
 
 
"i'm fine, Yuri.." 
 
 
 
Doctor came inside suddenly, interrupting our conversation.
 
 
 
" hello, Ms. Im Yuri, How do you do? Feeling better?" 
 
 
"uhm, yeah, much better.." 
 
 
"that's good, but let me check you first, okay?" 
 
 
"sure, doc.." with that, doctor began to checked me, and the nurse changed my bandage on my head
 
 
 
 
"how long should i stay here, doc?" i asked after doctor finished
 
 
"depends on your condition, maybe 2 days more.." 
 
 
"and when can i fully recover?" 
 
 
"i don't know, maybe around 3 months for you to walk normally again. Your broken spine caused you hard to walk, even though your legs are fine.." 
 
 
"3 months? Geez, what about dance?" 
 
 
"dance?"
 
 
"yeah, i'm a dancer, and i'll join a competition.."
 
 
 
 
Doctor sighed, "i'm sorry to say this, Ms.Kwon, but you won't able to dance anymore.."
 
 
"what??" Yoona said in shock
 
 
"your sister can't dance forever from now on, Miss.." doctor turned to Yoona
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"i'm sorry, Miss.." 
 
 
 
Seemed like my heart suddenly fell to my stomach. I couldn't say anything, my brain couldn't work properly. I felt dizzy immadiately. I'm not gonna dance anymore. Ironic. 
 
I felt my hand getting warmer, and i realised Tiffany and Yoona held my hands tightly. Tiffany looked at me in the eyes, guilty is visible in her eyes, and it's my weakness. I couldn't stand to see those eyes.
 
 
 
"i'm sorry, Yuri.." she sobbed
 
 
"it's okay, Tiffany.....it's okay.." i forced a smile
 
 
"it's not okay!!" 
 
 
"sst, it's okay, really....At least, i could still walk properly later.." i wiped her tears
 
 
 
Tiffany hugged me immadiately, sobbing hardly on my shoulder. I patted her back, holding back my tears which is threatening to fall. I wanted to cry too, but i didn't want Tiffany felt guilty even more. I hate seeing her cry, crying isn't suit her. She used to smile and laugh. 
 
 
 
"stop crying, okay? Beautiful girl like you isn't supposed to be sad. Crying isn't suit you, Tiffany.." 
 
 
"Yuri.....i'm sorry.." 
 
 
"stop blaming yourself, okay? It's not your fault.." i cupped her face
 
 
"but-" 
 
 
"sssh, no but! You have to stop crying and saying sorry, okay?" i pressed my finger on her lips and she nodded slowly
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Yoona POV
 
 
 
I decided to go to Sica's house. I couldn't stand seeing Yuri unnie suffering like that. What could be worst? She couldn't dance anymore. And i knew unnie held her tears, she's typical person who kept her problem for herself. Not mind to share with anyone even though with her own family.
 
 
 
"hello?" my girlfriend answered my call
 
 
"Sica-ah, i'm in front of your house.."
 
 
"in front of my house?"
 
 
"yes, can i see you?" 
 
 
"what? Ok, wait a minute.." 
 
 
 
A minute later, i saw my girlfriend out from her house. I smiled and waved at her, while she walked towards me in front of the gate. I hugged her immadiately, burrying my face into her neck.
 
 
 
"i miss you, baby.." i murmured against her neck
 
 
"i miss you too, baby. Why is so sudden? Why didn't you call me first before you get here?" she caressed my nape gently
 
 
"i just....i miss you too much, that's why i didn't call you.." 
 
 
"aissh, let's get in.." she broke the hug and i nodded
 
 
 
Jessica sat on the sofa and i layed there with my head rested on her lap, enjoying her touch who was caressing my head gently. Her parents fell asleep already. 
 
 
 
"why are you so quiet, Yoong? What's bothering you?" Jessica finally spoke up
 
 
"i just...thought about Yuri unnie.."
 
 
"what about her?" 
 
 
I sighed, "she couldn't dance anymore, Sica-ah.."
 
 
"what??" 
 
 
"doctor said this morning, and Fany unnie cried so hard knowing about it. She really felt guilty.." 
 
 
"i'm sorry to hear that.." she said in concerned look
 
 
"that was such a heart-breaking view, when Yuri unnie and Fany unnie hugging each other.." 
 
 
"i hope Yuri can recover soon, i felt bad about her.." 
 
 
"yeah me too. And thank you for your concern, baby.." 
 
 
"Yuri is also my best friend.." she chuckled
 
 
"you're right.." i smiled
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i love you, Sica-ah.." i said before slowly closed my eyes
 
 
 
 
"i love you too, Yoong.."