Just Begin

The Only Light I See

 

 
 
"woaah, you bring that chocolate for me, Yul?" 
 
 
"what? Of course not!! It's for Tiffany.." 
 
 
"for Tiffany?" 
 
 
"yeah, if you want a chocolate i'll buy you later. But please, don't take this one.." 
 
 
"alright, good luck for you then.." 
 
 
"thanks, Soo.." 
 
 
 
Yuri smiled widely to herself while staring at the chocolate in her hands. She hopes the latter will like it. She keep smiling to herself until she noticed that her friend, Jessica, staring coldly at her.
 
 
 
 
Why is Jessica looks unhappy? Did i do something wrong? Or maybe she's just not in a good mood.  -Yul
 
 
 
 
 
*RIIIIIIIIIING*
 
 
 
 
Finally bell rang, time to break. Yuri stormed out of the class trying to look for the girl who caught her attention this past few days. She then caught a beautiful figure that she's waiting for. She then ran towards the beautiful girl but unfortunately she got bumped by someone and made her bumped into Tiffany.
 
 
 
 
"i-i'm sorry, are you hurt?" Yuri said panickly, offering her hand to the latter who fell onto the floor
 
 
"it's okay, i'm fine.." 
 
 
"i'm so sorry.." 
 
 
"no problem.." Tiffany said and was about to leave
 
 
 
 
"wait!! Take this as my apology.."
 
 
"you don-"
 
 
"Just take it, my name is Yuri by the way.." 
 
 
 
 
Yuri grinned dorkily because of happiness talking to her dream girl. She then walked quickly hiding her redden face, leaving Tiffany dumbfounded without having a chance to thank her.
 
On the other hand, Tiffany headed to the canteen to join with her friends, their left her because she talked with Yuri earlier. Tiffany then took a seat and joined the conversation with her friends.
 
 
 
 
 
"Fany-ah, what did you talk earlier with Yuri?" Hyoyeon asked 
 
 
"you know her?" 
 
 
"of course, she's my partner in dance class. Besides, i'm not a new student like you, Fany-ah.." Hyoyeon laughed
 
 
 
 
 
"don't tell me she's the one who gave you this?" Sunny pointed at the chocolate on the table
 
 
"well yeah, she gave me this because she bumped into me earlier.." 
 
 
 
 
 
"you looked uninterested with this chocolate, unnie.." 
 
 
"honestly you're right, Seo.."
 
 
"but why?"
 
 
"i don't know, it's just weird that she gave me this as her apology for causing me fell onto the floor. I've told her that i was fine and i didn't even need this.." Tiffany said in confusion
 
 
 
 
"that means, she likes you and trying to get closer to you, Fany.."
 
 
"Taeyeon's right.." Sunny agreed
 
 
 
Tiffany just shrugged her shoulder and nodded. She didn't want to bother to think about that girl named Yuri. But the other girl's face with her dorky grin that she found it's cute stucked in her mind. 
 
 
 
 
 
"maybe she really is something.." Tiffany mumbled
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"Sica unnie, why are you so quiet?" 
 
 
"geez, how many times i should tell you not to call me unnie.." 
 
 
 
Yoona and Jessica were actually not dating, they're not yet official. But because they're really close, people claimed them as a couple. Yoona didn't mind though, because she herself has a crush on the older girl.
 
 
 
 
"sorry, Sica. But seriously, what's bothering you? You look unhappy.." 
 
 
"it's nothing, Yoong. It's just, i'm not in the mood to talk.." 
 
 
"oh i see.." Yoona nodded, then stood up and grabbed the older girl's hand
 
 
 
 
"what are you doing?" Jessica asked confusedly
 
 
"just follow me.." 
 
 
 
Yoona dragged Jessica into a cab and they headed to somewhere which was only Yoona who knew. Jessica only sat and let Yoona did anything she wanted to do. After some minutes, they arrived and got out from the cab.
 
 
 
 
"karaoke?" Jessica raised her eyebrow
 
 
"yup! Since you like singing, i think it'll help you to get your mood back.." 
 
 
Jessica sighed, "let's try then.." 
 
 
 
 
The two of them entered the building soon, and got their room for karaoke. Jessica just sat and watched Yoona sang for some minutes, and Yoona tried to lighten up the older girl's mood. She danced dorkily, sang happy songs and she even sang children's songs. Jessica couldn't help but laughed at the latter's childish and dorky behaviour, she then joined the younger girl to sing. 
 
 
Few hours later, they decided to stop because of exhaustion. They proceeded to exit the building, and Yoona sent Jessica home after that. Yoona was happy to see Jessica got her mood back, and Jessica was thankful because of it. Having Yoona on her side was a gift for her from God. 
 
 
 
"thank you so much, Yoona. I really had fun.." Jessica smiled
 
 
"no problem, i'm happy if you're happy.." Yoona smiled back
 
 
 
"well, see you tomorrow?" 
 
 
"yeah, sure, see you tomorrow at school, Sica.." 
 
 
 
"be safe.." 
 
 
"okay.." Yoona nodded
 
 
 
"and...text me if you get home.." Jessica said shyly
 
 
"i will.." 
 
 
 
Yoona turned around and walked away slowly with smile plastered on her face. While, Jessica, she entered her house right after Yoona left. Smile crept up on her face, and her eyes sparkled. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"can't wait to see you again.." both of them said at the same time but in the different place