Fall Apart

The Only Light I See

 

 

Tiffany and Kris were in a mall, they just watched a movie. Both of them were getting closer each day, oblivious with Yuri's existance. But, Tiffany knew her girlfriend was an understanding one, so she didn't need to worry.



"i have to go.." Tiffany spoke up


"why so fast?" Kris frowned


"i need to meet Yuri.." 


"that girl again?" Kris raised his eyebrow


"don't talk like that, she's my girlfriend.." Tiffany frowned




"why do you have to be gay for her?"


"you don't understand, Kris. I love her.."


"no, you can't. I bet it's only a guilt.."


"i can differentiate it. It's love, i know it.." 



Kris sighed in defeat, he didn't want to argue with Tiffany. He would probably lose his chance to get the girl, and he didn't want it to happen. 



"okay, sorry. I'll drive you home then.."


"i'm not heading home.." 


"then where?" 


"somewhere.."


"okay, wherever it is, i'll drive you there.."




 






Tiffany arrived at the restaurant where she would meet Yuri. She wondered why the place was quiet, no sign of any other customer there. But she wiped it off her mind when a waiter greeted her and guided her to where her girlfriend at. 

She went to the second floor of the restaurant and there's a huge private room, filled only with a piano and a table. She approached the table when the waiter left her and found a paper on it. She unfolded the paper and found simple words on it.


 


'I love you. Marry me?' has been written on the paper.





"i can't take my eyes off you, since the first time i saw you. You're the light that captivates my eyes.." Yuri came from behind and Tiffany turned around immadiately


"to make you mine is harder than i thought, but living a life without you is the hardest thing to do. I'll fight for not only to get you but also to protect you. I'll sacrifice everything just to be with you. And i'll give you everything i have, to make you happy. I really do love you, and i wanna spend the rest of my life with you.." Yuri knelt down





"Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me?" 


"......"


"......"


"......"


"Tiffany?" 


"i-i can't, i'm sorry.." with that, Tiffany ran out from that place



 


Kris who happened to see Tiffany exited the restaurant chased her. He caught her by the hand and found her cried. He frowned then automatically hug her.



Yuri on the other hand was shocked with was just happened. Did she heard it right? She got rejected by her own girlfriend? She got up from her knees when she collected her mind back, then walked weakly towards the entrance.

Without she noticed, her tears rolled down her cheeks slowly. She didn't bother to wipe it because she was busy with her thought and busy collecting her heart that was just broken to so many pieces.


 



Meanwhile, Tiffany decided to go home when she felt a bit calm. Kris went home after drove Tiffany when actually he wanted to stay but Tiffany told him not to. 

She, herself, didn't know why she said no, earlier. She loves her girlfriend, she loves Yuri, and she really do, but why? What made her rejected the proposal? Was it really because she wasn't ready for a marriage? But why she wasn't ready? Doesn't she want to spend her lifetime with her girlfriend? 

She layed down on bed and tried to sleep, to forget momentarily what was just happened to her and Yuri. However she couldn't, and she realized it was past midnight, her girlfriend hasn't come home yet. And it made her worried. 



Honestly, Yuri didn't want to go home, she has no clue how she would face her lover. However, she couldn't stay away from the other girl. And she tried so hard to understand the situation. 


 



"Yuri.." Tiffany stood up from couch when Yuri entered the house


"......" Yuri could only smile in response


"i'm sorry.." Tiffany hugged the tanned girl instantly


"......"


"i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry. I'm not ready for this, i'm sorry.." 



Yuri sighed and hugged back, "you doubt, right?" 


"no, i don't doubt you.."


"you don't doubt me, but you doubt with yourself, with your own feeling.." 


"......"


"i try to understand, and i'll give you some time and some space to think.."


"but-"


"come when you're ready, i'll always be here waiting for you.." Yuri smiled, held back her tears. While Tiffany stood still, frozen in her spot