Chance?

The Only Light I See

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
Days passed, the girl named Yuri tried to befriend with me, she even asked me for a date, but i always rejected her. She asked my phone number but of course i didn't give her. 
 
But Yuri didn't give up, she keep trying to get my attention by giving me chocolates, flowers, candies, and many pink stuffs. She's very annoying, that's why i always tried to avoided her when i noticed her appearance.
 
 
 
 
"what do you want, huh?" i asked to Yuri who is walking behind me
 
 
"i don't want anything.." she answered simply
 
 
 
 
Oh please, not now. I'm seriously not have a time for it, i'm in a hurry. I have to attend my super-killer teacher class. And the class will start in 5 minutes.
 
 
 
 
"then, stop following me!!" i said a bit louder
 
 
"i'm not following you, i'm just heading towards my class over there.." Yuri pointed to the room
 
 
 
 
Crap! 
 
Don't tell me that we have to attend the same class
 
 
 
 
"yeah, whatever.." i rolled my eyes and she chuckled
 
 
 
I stopped in front of my class and so does she. Well, i guess she really will attend the same class with me. 
 
 
 
"are we attending the same class?" she questioned
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Tiffany, Yuri, how long will you be standing there? You two almost late. Sit down now!" Mr.Park said suddenly
 
 
"uh, i'm sorry sir.." i bowed to him and Yuri did the same
 
 
 
 
!
 
 
Now, there only 2 chairs left in the back. 
 
 
It means, that Yuri girl will be sitting in the chair next to mine.
 
 
 
 
 
"it's a fate.." Yuri smiled dorkily
 
 
 
Without hesitation,  she sat next to me. She grinned lightly at me, but i ignored her.
 
I want to escape, someone please help!!
 
 
 
"anyone of you who doesn't bring the book?" Mr.Park stood up, and walked to checking our book
 
 
 
 
I looked inside my bag, searching for my book but i couldn't find it. Holy , don't tell me i didn't bring that ing book? What could be worse from it? This the worst day ever!!
 
I sighed and about to raised my hand to tell Mr.Park that i forgot my book. But suddenly Yuri stood up and put her book on my desk.
 
 
 
 
 
"i forget to bring my book, sir. I'm sorry.." Yuri bowed and the rest students turned their direction to her
 
 
"well Yuri, you're not allowed to attend my class then. And of course you already know the concequence, right? You'll get a minus, plus you must standing outside the class till the lesson end.." Mr.Park said sternly
 
 
"i know, sir.."
 
 
 
 
Yuri grabbed her bag, bowed again, and exited the class immadiately. While me, just staring at nowhere. Trying to understand the situation. 
 
So, Yuri gave her book to me, then she said to Mr.Park that she forgot to brought her book. And now, she exited this class because Mr.Park didn't allow her to attend. And of course she'll get a minus from Mr.Park because of it. But why? Why did she do that? 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
I stood outside the class, waiting for the bell to ring. And fortunately, the bell is ringing now. People exited from each class, included my class. The hallway become crowded. Not long enough, Mr.Park came out from the class. He walked towards me and began to scolded me. 
 
Next time i hope Tiffany will bring her book, so i don't have to stay outside. Because i want to sit next to her, i want to be in the same class with her. I was glad, very happy that i moved to Mr.Park's class even though he was very scary. But it doesn't matter, as long as Tiffany still in that class, i'm sure i'll always attend his class.
 
 
After being scolded by Mr.Park, Tiffany approached me. And as always, my heart pounding faster in every steps she made. She then handed me the book that i gave to her earlier.
 
 
 
 
"thank you.." she said, looking to the side
 
 
"no problem.." i smiled
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Fany-ah?" 
 
 
"uh, Kai?"
 
 
"can we go now?" 
 
 
"oh yes, sure.." 
 
 
 
 
Aissh, such a ruin moment!!
 
 
 
 
"i need to go.." Tiffany said to me
 
 
"okay, take care.." i nodded
 
 
 
 
I watched Tiffany walked with Kai, he was holding her waist. I admitted that i was jealous. I wish i could do the same thing someday.
 
Kai is the captain of basketball team, he has a crush on Tiffany. People said they're a couple, but Sooyoung said they're not yet official because Kai hasn't confessed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Is she straight? 
 
 
 
 
Do i have a chance?