Young Love

The Only Light I See

 

 
 
Yoona POV
 
 
 
I ran as fast as i could, ignoring another people who also walked in this street. Some people shouted at me because i bumped into them, but i continued to run, didn't care to what they said. All i care now is Jessica. She needs me, and i must be there.
 
 
 
"yah!!! Watch out!!" someone shouted at me as he hit me with his bicycle when i acrossed the street
 
 
"i'm sorry, i'm in a hurry.." i got up, ignoring the pain in my shoulder and continued to run
 
 
 
 
Not long enough, i arrived at the nearby park which is quite far from Jessica's house. Quickly searching for the latter, i roamed all over the park till i found a girl sat under a tree while hugging her knees with her face buried into her hands.
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessica!!!" i rushed towards her 
 
 
 
 
I got down, and hugged her immadiately. She didn't say anything, but hugged me back tightly in response. I caressed her back gently, trying to calm her as she sobbing hardly in my embrace. We stayed like this for awhile till she calmed and ready to tell me the reason why she's being like this.
 
 
 
 
"i had a fight with my father. He slapped me.." Jessica spoke up after gathered herself to calm
 
 
"my father and my mother argued again, and they decided to divorce.." she added
 
 
 
 
 
"they must have their own reason.." i pulled her closer to me
 
 
"it won't be fair for me and krystal, what about us?" 
 
 
"sometimes life isn't fair for us, but it's just a reason to make your life better in the future.." 
 
 
 
 
She didn't say anything after that, she slowly fell asleep and i carried her on my back to my apartment. Even though my shoulder was still hurt because of the bycicle accident earlier, but i tried to ignore it.
 
 
 
 
"Yoong? What happened???" Yuri stood up from the couch when i got home
 
 
"i'll explain to you later, okay?" i said and she nodded
 
 
 
 
I headed to my room, then carefully layed Jessica down on my bed. I removed her bangs which covering her face, caressed her cheek gently, then proceeded to exited the room. But suddenly, i felt a grip on my wrist. 
 
 
 
 
"Sica?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"stay...." she said huskily
 
 
 
I nodded and proceeded to lay down beside her, she moved closer to my embrace as i caressed her hair gently. I hummed a random song for her as we slowly drifted into sleep.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
 
Bell rang, i gathered my belongings and exited the class. Yoona didn't go to school today, so i'll be going home alone. Yoona stayed at apartment with Sica. The last thing i saw when i was about to woke her up, she still in a deep sleep with Jessica in her arms. 
 
I didn't have a heart to woke the both of them. I'm sure, Jessica has a problem and needed someone to accompanied her. And i'm glad, Yoona always be there for her.
 
 
 
 
"Yul, is that Tiffany?" Sooyoung snapped me back from my thought
 
 
"huh? Where?"
 
 
"there.." Sooyoung pointed Tiffany who exited her class
 
 
"right!!" i smiled widely
 
 
 
 
"wait, Yul!! Where are you going?" 
 
 
"greeting her!!" i said while running 
 
 
 
I ran and just a meter away from Tiffany. She's walking with her friends around her, chatting and laughing. But i don't care with her friends, i should make a move, right?
 
 
 
"hey.." i stopped in front of her
 
 
"uh huh?" she raised her brow
 
 
"do you remember me?" 
 
 
"uhm, yeah.." 
 
 
 
 
 
"hmmm, Fany-ah we'll wait you in the gate, okay?" Hyoyeon said
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"take your time, Fany.....bye.." Sunny smirked
 
 
 
 
 
"so, what do you want?" Tiffany said, getting annoyed with my presence
 
 
"i...i...uhm.."
 
 
 
Tiffany rolled her eyes and walked away. She surely dislike me. I ran towards her and blocked her way.
 
 
 
 
"i wanna be your friend.."
 
 
"what???"
 
 
 
"can i?" 
 
 
"no.."
 
 
"why?"
 
 
 
 
"just get away from my way because i'm in a hurry.." 
 
 
"but let me be your friend.." 
 
 
 
 
She ignored me and continued to walk, passing me then run towards her friends in the school gate.
 
 
 
 
 
"so, you're playing 'hard to get' huh? Well, i'll follow your game.." i chuckled and proceeded to go home
 
 
 
 
 
"you're too cute to resist, Tiff. And it's just make me fall for you even more.."