Hero Yuri

The Only Light I See

 

 
 
"hello beauty, miss me?" 
 
 
"yah, Yoong, what took you so long?" Jessica pouted
 
 
"i'm sorry, princess. My teacher gave me an extra assignment.." 
 
 
"hmm, okay.." 
 
 
 
 
 
"what are you going to do later?"
 
 
"i have practice.." 
 
 
"oh right, vocal practice.."
 
 
"yeah, there'll be with Sunny, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun.." 
 
 
"okay, i'll wait for you till you finish.." 
 
 
"no, i'm fine. You don't have to wait for me, it may be long.." 
 
 
"but i want to.." Yoona whined
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri is also have a dance practice today, i can go home with her later.." 
 
 
"so, you don't want me to wait for you? You prefer to go with Yuri unnie instead of me? Fine.." Yoona pretended to be mad
 
 
"err, it's not like that, it's just.....aissh, fine.." Jessica rolled her eyes
 
 
"hehe, i promise i'll be good. I'll be just watching you, and i'll be quiet.." Yoona grinned
 
 
"yeah, whatever.." Jessica nodded and walked away, while Yoona followed her from behind
 
 
 
Yoona entered the room, and there's Tiffany, Sunny and Taeyeon. But she wasn't really care, she just waited patiently for her new girlfriend, mesmerizing her beautiful face. She watched every moves that Sica made while smiling to herself. Yoona didn't want to miss every single thing that she did, she was too happy now knowing that Jessica has became hers. 
 
 
 
"excuse me, i need to go to toilet, i want to pee.." Tiffany said suddenly
 
 
"i'll come with you.." 
 
 
"okay, let's go, Sunny.." 
 
 
"don't be too long!!" Taeyeon shouted 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10 minutes later..
 
 
 
 
"aissh, what are they doing? It's already 10 minutes and they haven't come back.." Taeyeon hissed
 
 
"oh that's Sunny.." Jessica pointed to Sunny who is running towards them
 
 
 
 
"help..... please...laboratory is on fire....and Fany trapped inside.." Sunny said, panting hard
 
 
"what???" 
 
 
"let's go upstairs!!!" Taeyeon said to the others
 
 
 
Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Yoona and Seohyun ran quickly from vocal room. They tried to reach Tiffany but it almost impossible because the stairs were blocked by burning objects. Tiffany tried to catch an air to breath, she stood near the window, she couldn't escape from the room. She could see her friends panic with the situation.
 
 
 
 
"Fany, hang on!! We already call fire brigade.." Taeyeon shouted and Tiffany just nodded while crying
 
 
 
Tiffany was too scared, she couldn't even talk. All she could do just crying and praying. Sometimes she screamed when something fell from the roof.
 
 
 
"what's going on here?" 
 
 
"ah! Yuri unnie, laboratory is on fire. And Tiffany unnie is trapped inside.." Yoona explained
 
 
"what???" Yuri shocked, she then ran to the stairs, trying to help Tiffany
 
 
"unnie!! Where are you going? You can't go there, unnie. It's too dangerous!!!" Yoona shouted but Yuri ignored her
 
 
 
Yuri keep running upstairs, she avoided many burning objects that fell and almost hit her. She finally reached the room, she kicked the door immadiatly till it opened because of the impact. 
 
 
 
"Tiffany!! Hang on!!!" Yuri shouted and rushed to Tiffany's side
 
 
 
 
Tiffany didn't say anything. When Yuri came, she just hugged the girl tight and cried on the latter's chest. She was so scared, and she was glad that someone came to save her. Yuri caressed the brunette's hair and told her that everything will be fine. She tried to calm the fear-girl.
 
Both of them were trapped at their spot and couldn't move to anywhere. Yuri realized that something above them was about to fell, and they have no way to escape or move. Yuri thought hard, she tried to find a way out. Crack sound could be heard from above, and the thing above them almost fell. 
 
Another crack sound could be heard, and Yuri decided to escaped through the window. She didn't want Tiffany to be hurt. She hugged Tiffany tightly, jumped from the window and brought Tiffany with her. Yuri closed her eyes tight, ready to accept the impact. 
 
 
 
 
*BUMP*
 
 
 
 
Yuri and Tiffany landed on the ground, with Tiffany on top of Yuri and Yuri landed with her back. Their friends rushed towards them immadiately. Yuri could feel her spine has broken because of the impact. She coughed blood, Tiffany opened her eyes and saw Yuri was in so much blood.
 
 
 
 
"Yuri?" Tiffany said, trembling
 
 
 
"Yuri unnie!!!" Yoona rushed towards her sister
 
 
 
Yuri was so weak, she could hardly breath. Her head was dizzy because of the pain. Her eyes getting blurry, but she could see all of people there were panic. She could see Yoona and Jessica cried heavily, she could even see Tiffany cried beside her while holding her hand. Not long enough, she heard ambulance siren and then everything turned black.
 
 
 
 
"unnie!! Please hang on!!!" Yoona cried heavily
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri, please.....don't close your eyes.." Tiffany held Yuri's hand tightly