A Light That Captivates The Eyes

The Only Light I See

 

 
 
People said that life is cruel, if it's not cruel then it's not life. Well, yeah it's true. But life is not as cruel as you think if you know that. There's no life which filled only by happy scenes, because in life there'll be a bad thing, right?
 
And your tasks is how you handle the bad things which happened in your life. When you have problems, will you face it or run away? When you have haters, will you treat them bad or you still be good to them? And when you love someone, will you fight for it or just give up?
 
Life sure has so many options, and you have to choose the right things for yourself. You can't controll your fate, but you still have to work hard to make your life better and better each day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"do you have a practice today, Yul?" someone tapped me from behind, snapped me back from my thought
 
 
"uhm, no. Why?"
 
 
"i'm just asking, let's go home.."
 
 
"go first! I want to take my book, i leave it in class.."
 
 
"i'll wait.."
 
 
"you don't need to, Sica. Just go home first.."
 
 
"you sure?"
 
 
"yeah, you have a date later with Yoona, right?"
 
 
"you're right, i better go now.." 
 
 
"okay, be safe.." 
 
 
"you too.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well, that girl is my friend. Her name is Jessica Jung, one of my close friends. And she's dating my sister, Yoona. 
 
 
When Jessica disappeared from my sight, i quickly turned around heading to my classroom. When i passed a music room, i heard an angelic voice from the room. I stopped at my track, standing outside the door trying to peek who's inside.
 
 
The figure sings beautifully with my teacher sits in front of her, focusing on her vocals. She's extremely beautiful, with her long wavy hair, propotional body, perfect lips, nose, jaw line. Gorgeous.
 
 
 
 
 
Oh My God, i was mesmerized by her beauty. 
 
 
 
She must be a goddess who lost in earth.
 
 
 
I can hardly believe that she's a human.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"yah!! Kwon Yuri, what are you doing?" 
 
 
"Sooyoung-ah you startled me!!" 
 
 
 
 
"aaah, you stalking her, right?" 
 
 
"what? No, i'm just passing this room and seeing her inside the room.." 
 
 
"you're lying!" 
 
 
"i'm not!!"
 
 
"yeah, whatever.." Sooyoung shrugged and about to leave
 
 
 
 
 
"wait, Soo.." 
 
 
"what?" 
 
 
"what's her name?" i pointed the beautiful girl
 
 
"you're curious, huh?" 
 
 
"w-well, yeah.." 
 
 
"just admit it, Yuri.." 
 
 
"i admit it. Happy now?" 
 
 
"well, her name is Tiffany Hwang. People called her Tiffany or Fany. She's a new here, but in the same year with us, moved from America.."
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany.
 
 
 
Even her name is beautiful. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"yah!! Choi Sooyoung, wait!!!!" 
 
 
 
 
I ran, tried to chase Sooyoung while smiling to myself. You must've known the reason behind this smile right?
 
 
 
 
 
Today i finally found my light.
 
 
 
Yeah, Tiffany is the light that captivates my eyes. 
 
 
 
And i'm sure, she'll be the only light i see.