it's killing me!

I won't last a day without you

 

          KWON YURI, SAENGIL CHUKAHAE!!!                

 

 

                                       

MISS ME???

 

 

It's been ages since I last updated... and honestly speaking,

I have no intention to update today.... but since today,

is a VERY SPECIAL DAY... I will!!!

 

it's  Kwon Seobang's birthday!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm expecting you guys to hate me after this chapter,

but I'm hoping not cause it's Kwon Seobang's birthday (puppy eyes)...

 

enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

“just pinned me down the wall and ING KISS ME!!!!”

 

YURI’S POV

 

I stared at her, hoping that she would take it back, wishing that I heard her wrong… but GOD!, I heard it, clearly… but I can’t, I can’t… cause if I kiss her now, all the sacrifices that I made, all the pain that we both endured throughout this years, all the tears she shed, all the unbearable things that happen will be all worthless… I can’t be selfish with her, not before, especially not now

 

End of POV

 

 

 

“I—I’m s-sor--- you should go now” Jessica said not looking at Yuri “you should go”

 

“Jess---“

 

Jessica cut her, as she looked at her… “all I wanted was answer, and said it… now you owe me nothing… I’m not gonna bother you anymore, I’m not gonna appear in front of you anymore… I promise, it’ll be the last time”, she said as she turned around and took a step

 

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

“last time?”… When I left 3 years ago, I fully knew that I’m gonna lose her and I also told myself that, that’ll be the last time… but now, that those words came from her, I didn’t know that it’s gonna hurt like hell,

 

Then I saw her took a step again, she took a step away from me… and every time she took a step, I felt that she’s going far and far away from me

 

“GOD DAMMIT, YUL!!!” I scold myself… “think!!!, think!!!”

 

I gulped down, as I stared at her getting and getting away from me, I don’t wanna think anymore, cause if I think now… I’m really gonna lose her!...

 

I don’t wanna think what’s gonna happen tomorrow or even later, I don’t know what kind of consequences I will face after making a decision, but one thing is for sure…

 

I will face all of it with her beside me… all of it…

 

END of POV

 

 

 

Yuri took a step as she followed her, she took a step as she grabbed arm, pulled it to make Jessica turn to her, and crashed her lips on her…

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

I was surprised when I felt her hands on me, but I was beyond surprise when she pulled me and kisses me… I couldn’t react for a moment, as if I’m still processing what’s happening… so I just stood there, with widened eyes…

 

END of POV

 

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

“OH GOD!!!” was the only thing that I could think on my mind as I crashed my lips on her… I taste her tears, but it can’t take the sweetness on her lips…

 

Her lips was still the same, it was soft… but as much as I wanted to not let go, I think I have to… she’s not moving at all, then I realized, maybe she was just caught up in the moment when she said that she wanted me to kiss her

 

END of POV

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

I’m still frozen, don’t know what to do, when I felt that she stop kissing me, then it hit me, she’s gonna pull back,… I don’t want to think anymore… when I said that I wanted her to kiss me, I mean it… I mean it and I can’t hold back now…

 

END of POV

 

 

 

Jessica quickly responded. Their lips started to move in synch. Yuri’s hands automatically made its way to Jessica’s slim waist whilst Jessica’s hands wrap themselves in Yuri’s neck. Yuri gripped hard on Jessica’s waits trying to pull the older girl to her body more, if that’s even possible, while Jessica pulled Yuri by the neck hoping to deepen the kiss.

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

I didn’t know when we started walking. I just found ourselves inside my room, standing next to my bed; kissing as we slowly taking each other’s clothes… soon I felt my back fall gently in the soft mattress with Yuri hovering on top of me… as we slowly finish taking the last piece of clothes off of one another…

 

END of POV

 

 

 

Then…

 

 

 

 

 

I know… I’m a really bad author… So… let’s stop there……..

 

I really can’t write it… and if so-called “ scene”, looks familiar to you… well I actually copied it to some stories… so credit to the rightful owner.. :)

 

 

so like what I’ve always did… I’ll leave it to you and your wild imagination… XD…

 

 

and guys… what you’ve always been waiting for… finally, a really YulSic interaction… happy?...

 

but let me warned you before you continue reading it… this chapter might not going to end like what you’ve expected…

 

 

you guys ready?...

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>> :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RING!!! RING!!!

 

Yuri woke up from the sound of her phone ringing.., then she felt a weight on her right arm… she unconsciously smiled as soon as she saw the figure beside her…

 

RING!!!

 

The sound of her phone ringing took Yuri’s attention, as she looked where her phone could be… but failed to do so, well she doesn’t know where her pants could be, they just threw it everywhere and, her princess was on her arm, sleeping…

 

RING!!!

 

Biting her lower lip, Yuri slowly pulls her arms to not wake up the sleeping princess… then stopped suddenly when Jessica moved then rolled off of her arm and back facing her…

 

Yuri sighed in relieved; when Jessica was still sleeping… she got down on the bed then looked where her phone could be…

 

 

She looked at the caller’s I.D… “YOONA”…

 

She answered it quickly…

 

“Yoona! wh--“, she couldn’t finish what she’s gonna say when a man’s voice cut her

“is this girl, Yoona?” a man asked

“who the hell are you?!” Yuri asked

“I’m at xxx bar and we’re supposed to be closing but we can’t wake up this girl” the man answered “I was thinkin---“

“I’m on my way!” Yuri said as she pick up her clothes immediately “don’t touch her!”

 

“I swear to GOD, I’m going to kill you!” Yuri said as she rushed out of the room

 

“Yuri…?” Tiffany asked when she saw Yuri coming from Jessica’s room

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I look at my phone, I have miscalls from my members and I know they’re looking for me right now… but I want to be alone, alone to think and asked why life ?!... earlier I was beyond happy then the next moment, all of it just fall apart…

 

After my drama, I decided to go back to our dorm, I know they’re already worried,…

I punched our code, then the sound of door open echo… I took a deep breath as I put a smile before I entered the room, but as soon as I open the door and step inside I was surprised when no one come rush over me… the dorm was silent…

 

I was gonna look inside their room, when I heard Jessica’s door open… I immediately look at it, and surprised when I saw the person, I expected to see coming outside from Jessica’s room…

 

 

“Yuri…?” I asked

 

I could see her surprised expression “h-hey, Tiff…”

 

“is….. Jessica….” I don’t know what question should I ask, I’m still surprised

“yeah… she’s……” I could see the hesitation on her “sleeping”

“ahhh, I see” was the only thing that I could say

 

“Tiff…..” I know she wanna ask something

 

So I look at her “what?”

 

She looked down… “nothing…”

 

“I’ll go now…” She said as she took a step and walk pass on me, then I heard the door open… I thought she already went outside, then I decided to check on Jessica… I’m curious like hell from what just happen inside that room… then I took a step but then before I could take a step again, I heard her…

 

“please take care of her…” Yuri said, and I feel the sincerity, the same sincerity that I felt, when she said the same thing 3 years, the same word before she disappear…

 

“told you, you don’t have to say it” I told her, then I saw her smile… then she left…

 

I went directly to Jessica’s room… “OH GOD!!!”, was the only thing that I could say… when Jessica’s clothes everywhere welcome me as soon as I entered her room… and I knew exactly what just happen…

 

Then I looked at the bed, Jessica’s under the blanket… and from that looks, I know she wasn’t sleeping…

 

I walked beside the bed as I sat down beside her… I didn’t say anything… I just sat there to tell her that I’m always there for her…

 

Minutes pass as I felt the blanket lifted, then she hugged me, she hugged me while crying…

 

END OF POV

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

It was already 5 in the morning and I was still awake. I didn’t even close my eyes for a minute. I was just lying on the bed, resting my head on her arm while staring at her sleeping.

 

“GOD! I miss her!, her hugs, kisses, warm, I miss everything about her… I know it’s wrong cause she’s already with someone else but I wanted to be selfish today… cause I know tomorrow I really have to let her go… and tonight I just wanted to hold her so close, cause tomorrow I won’t be able to touch her again… I don’t wanna close my eyes, because I know tomorrow when I wake up, she won’t be here anymore…

 

I was staring at her, memorizing every inches on her face, cause it’ll be the last time that I will be able to look at her close like this… I was gonna touch her face when I heard her phone ring… then I saw her tilted… I quickly closed my eyes pretend to sleep; I don’t know what to say to her…

 

Then the phone ring again, and I felt her slowly pulling her arm off… so I decided to pretend rolling to the other side with my back facing her… then I felt her got down then pick up her phone…

 

“Yoona~~~”, that’s what she said as soon as she answered her phone

 

Of course it’s her… who could it be…  then I heard her voice turn into scary tone…

 

“who the hell are you?!?” she asked on the other line

 

Of course I didn’t know what the other man was saying on the line, but one thing is for sure… it’s about Yoona,

 

“I’m on my way!!” I heard her say, and I know something must have happen to her, cause I felt Yuri immediately put her clothes, then warn the person on the other line “I swear to GOD, I’m going to kill you!”, that’s the last thing that she said,

 

Then my tears unconsciously fall as soon as she rushed out of that door…

 

Well, I know she’s gonna leave but I didn’t expect it to be sooner… and now I’m asking myself if it’s better if I did sleep to not see her left or wake up without her on my side… but one thing is for sure… IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!!

 

Not before long when Yuri left, I felt someone open the door, so I quickly cover myself on the blanket… I was waiting for that person to leave, then I felt her sitting beside me, without saying, she just sat there… minutes pass and I couldn’t hold it anymore, so I just hugged her while crying as she patted my back…

 

END of POV

 

 

 

After taking Yoona from the club, she was now standing in front of Yoona’s room, with Yoona on her back, she doesn’t what Yoona’s password so can’t get in… hours pass and she’s unmoving until she heard Jessica from behind…

 

“are you planning to stay there all night?”

 

 

“I’m really, really sorry about this” Yuri said as she carefully lay Yoona on Jessica’s bed “I re---“

“it’s okay…” Jessica cut her “here… wipe her”, she said as she gave her a towel, then left without waiting for Yuri’s answer, she was gonna close the door but stopped when she heard Yoona

 

“I hate you…” Yoona said

“I know…” Yuri answered

“I hate you, but you know I love you, right?” Yoona asked

“Of course…” Yuri said

“do you love me?” Yoona asked

“pabo!, what kind of question is that?” Yuri asked “Of Course, I do… I love you, a lot”

“but why you keep making me cry?” Yoona asked “why do you let the person you love and love you, cry over you?”

“because I’m bad, stupid, selfish, a worst person” Yuri said

“are you gonna lea----“

“I won’t… I’ll stay on your side until the very end…” Yuri said “I promise…”

“you always promise, but you didn’t keep any of them” Yoona said

“not this time… I swear” Yuri said

“but what if you brake it again?” Yoona asked

“I’ll let you kill me” Yuri answered

“as if I could”  Yoona said

“then….  I’ll just kill myself” Yuri said “is that enough?”

 

Yoona chuckled “hell, yeah!”

 

“I love you, and I’m sorry for making you cry” Yuri said as she kissed Yoona’s forehead

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

My tears flow non-stop, while freezing at the front door… I wanted to walk away but I couldn’t find strength to do so, I wanted to scream to let out everything but I can’t let them, her hear me… I lost on my own world until Tiffany brings me back to reality…

 

“you know, it’s not good to eavesdrop” Tiffany said behind me “cause you might hear the words that can hurt you”

 

She was right, it’s killing me and now I’m regretting it… I should have locked myself in Tiffany’s room…

 

“it’s okay to cry, cause you’re hurt” Tiffany said “it’s okay to walk away when the pain is too much, it’s okay to scream when you’re drowning from all the sufferings, it’s okay to do everything, if it makes you better even if it’s little”

 

So I turned to her

“it’s okay to yell all the truth, if you’re tired from all the lies” Tiffany said

 

“I love her, Tiff…” I said as the tears flowed over and over again “I love her and it’s killing me”

 

End of POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

Told you!!!, it wasn’t the ending that you’re expecting, right?!!!!

 

And since I’m evil one, I’m gonna maximize the title…

 

so

 

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Do leave a comment!, comment!!! Comment!!! And comment!!!!!!!!!

 

again.......... add me, let's chat there...

 

https://www.facebook.com/sica.yoonyul

 

 

Thanks for reading……………….

 

See you next chapter!!! :)