Misunderstanding

I won't last a day without you

 

“I came here------“Jessica couldn’t finish what she’s gonna say when Yuri cupped her face and kissed her

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“I don’t wanna ask, I don’t wanna talk, and I don’t wanna think anymore…. I don’t know what does gonna happen after this and I don’t care what might happen…. But I’m sure no matter what happen… I will never ever regret this”

 

End of POV

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“I want to push her, free from her… but my body won’t listen… I know it’s wrong but a part of me is saying, how it can be wrong when it feels so right… I know it’s wrong but just this once I wanted to be selfish”

 

End of POV

 

 

During the kiss… it feels like the time stop… no one dared to move… Yuri who can’t open her eyes while Jessica can’t even close her eyes…

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“when her lips touches mine I feel like the whole world stop… cause I was just there staring at her… I wanted to close my eyes and feel this moment but I’m afraid that what if the moment I close eyes and open it, she’s not here anymore… I’m afraid that what if I close my eyes for a second and the moment I wake up, it was just a dream”

 

End of POV

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“as I kissed her, I can’t find the strength to open my eyes… cause I’m afraid that the moment I open my eyes, she’s not there anymore… I’m scared that what if the moment I open my eyes I’ll wake up from this dream”

“as I kissed her I couldn’t believe on what I did, but like what I said… I don’t wanna think anymore… as my lips touched hers… it’s the sweetest thing ever…

 

End of POV

 

 

The kiss last for about 5 seconds, but no one was moving, until Yuri broke from the kiss and was about to turned around when Jessica suddenly grabbed her collar and pulled Yuri then crushed her lips to Yuri…

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“I don’t want this to end but as soon as I tasted her tears and the fact that it’s all because of me, it’s killing me that’s why I pulled myself off of her but when I was about to turned around she suddenly grabbed my collar and pulled me closer, then the next thing happen… she’s kissing me, yeah… she’s kissing me...”

 

End of POV

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“there’s so many things that came in my mind when she kissed me, that I can’t even move nor talk… then I saw her pulling herself off of me… I don’t know but my body move on its own… I grabbed her and pulled her closer to me… and the next I knew I was kissing her… yeah… me kissing her”

 

End of POV

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“I wanna ask her, why???... But the next thing I knew I was kissing her back… my body was like moving on its own… my hands went on her waist and the next thing I knew was I pulling her closer to me, that I don’t want to let her go”

 

End of POV

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“OH GOD!!!, that’s what the first thing comes into my mind when I felt that she’s kissing me back I wanted to pull myself but she suddenly put her hands on my waist and pulled me closer to her… my mind was not working but my body does but it’s not listening to me…  I wrapped my arms on her neck, and the kiss was getting deeper and deeper”

 

End of POV

 

Both of them don’t want to let go each other but they need to breathe…  when they broke the kiss they didn’t say anything and just looked at each other… they’re going to kiss again when suddenly Jessica pulled her hands off of Yuri and looked on her right side

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“I was going to kiss her again when suddenly I felt that she pulled her arms on my neck and look at her right side and that’s the moment I realized that it’s the sign that I should stop now, I take my hands off of her and just stood there staring at her”

 

End of POV

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“I want to kiss her again and was going to when my mind suddenly worked that says

 

“she has a girlfriend”

 

“just the thought of it, made me back to reality… I take my hands on her neck and looked at my right side, and the next thing happen, she take her hands off of me”

 

End of POV

 

 

 

Yuri was just standing there staring at Jessica who’s now looking downwards, there’s a silence for about 5 minutes until Yuri broke it

 

 

 

 

“Jes----“ Yuri said

“I’m sorry” Jessica said

 

Yuri couldn’t answer and just looked at Jessica sadly

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“sorry?... did she just say sorry?... after what happen all she can say was sorry, sorry for what??... sorry that it happen or sorry because she never intended it on the first place?...

 

“It’s killing me thinking that she never wanted it”

 

End of POV

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“I couldn’t look at her after what happen, and say sorry was all I could do… I didn’t get any answer from her, I wanted to look at her but I couldn’t find to lift my head and look at her especially I felt that my eyes was already crying”

 

End of POV

 

 

“I shouldn’t have gone here” Jessica said weakly “I’m sorry”… and was about to turned around when Yuri asked her

 

“is there someone else?” Yuri asked weakly but enough to hear it by Jessica

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“stupid!!, of course she has… how can she have not when she’s a perfect girl… but I want to know… than know nothing at all”

 

End of POV

 

 

“is there someone else?” Yuri asked again

 

 

Jessica stopped from walking and stayed silent

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“after saying sorry again I want to leave here as soon as possible and when I’m about to leave and turned around when she asked me

 

“is there someone else?”

 

“of course I don’t have”,

 

“I wanted to tell her… “what the hell am I doing here if I have someone?”

But it’s not coming out… what’s the point of telling it to her when she has someone”

 

End of POV

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“I shouldn’t have asked… even though I thought of it I still did, cause from what I remember she told me she like me and now I know what’s the difference between liking and loving someone… and it hurts so much knowing that it’s from her”

 

End of POV

 

Jessica didn’t say anything and continued to walked

 

 

“hey!, your key” Yuri said, then she walk towards Jessica and gave the key

 

“you shouldn’t say sorry to me” Yuri said “you should apologize to him… If I can I’ll do the honor but I know it’s not possible”

 

Jessica just stood silently

 

“drive carefully” Yuri said then was about to left when Jessica say something

 

“I don’t have anyone to say sorry for what happen” Jessica said “but I think you do”… she said bitterly

 

 

Yuri was shocked from what she heard

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“she didn’t have someone?... is this true or it’s just my imagination… but what made me more surprised is that, did she just say “I have someone to say sorry from what happen… cause it’s not possible, it's impossible”

 

End of POV

 

 

Jessica started to walk again when Yuri said something

 


“If I have someone, I didn’t do it in the first place” Yuri said “I didn’t know that I look like someone who will cheat on her girlfriend”… she said jokingly

 

 




 

 

 

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!....   

 

YulSic!!! YulSic!!! YulSic!!! 

 

Can they clear the misunderstanding now?????   

 

Are you excited on what’s gonna happen next????

 

 

Cause me, even if I’m the author I’m still looking forward  and excited on what will happen next!!

 

 

I know I’m in making a kissing scene…

 

But I want you to know that I don’t think I’ll write some serious love scene if you know what I mean…

 

 

Thanks for reading and don’t forget to leave a comment… I’m having fun reading them and made me boost my motivation…

 

Violent Reactions are always welcome…