dance night

I won't last a day without you

 

“hey!, have you heard??? Hyunah asked “Girls Generation would be our special guest tonight”

“I know, I was there, remember?” Yuri said

“then why don’t you look excited?” Hyunah asked “when the student found out that they’re our guest tonight, all of them had gone crazy, but you, you look like it’s nothing”

 

Yuri didn’t answer

 

“you like them, right?” Hyunah asked “Especially Jessica”

“I just like the picture, that’s why I made it as my wallpaper” Yuri answered

 

Hyunah looked at her with “I don’t believe you” face

 

“you know what, I’m going home now…” Yuri said

“wait!!!” Hyunah said “let’s go together!!”

 

 

“hey!! Can you please move faster” Mrs. Kim said “Yuri is waiting”

“yeah, I’m almost done” Hyunah said

 

“I’m sorry about that” Mrs. Kim said

“it’s okay” Yuri answered “I’m used to it”

“She’s fixing herself for almost 3 hours” Mrs. Kim said “I don’t know what she’s doing to herself”

 

“I’m done” Hyunah said

“finally” Yuri said

“Let’s go” Hyunah said

“you sure took long, huh” Yuri said

 

 

“hey!!! What are you doing?” Yuri asked when she saw Hyunah is still in the car

“nothing” Hyunah said

“nothing?” Yuri asked “we’ll gonna be late so get out now”

“hmmmm” Hyunah said

 

Yuri smiled… let out a sigh… then she open the door of the car

 

“thank you” Hyunah said with a smile then went out of the car

“tch… seriously?” Yuri asked

 

Hyunah just smiled at her

 

“hey… you’re hot!” Hyunah said

“I know” Yuri answered

“no, not that, you’re hot like you’re sick” Hyunah said

“ahhh, my head hurt a little” Yuri answered “but don’t worry, I’m fine”

“you sure, I think we should go home now” Hyunah said

“yahhh!!! It’s one of the biggest event this year” Yuri said “you want me stay home and lie on bed”

“I know… but you’re sick” Hyunah said

“I’m fine” Yuri said “and besides it’s a waste if you’ll just go home”

“fine… but be sure to tell me when you need something” Hyunah said

 

 

 

“I’m excited!!” Tiffany said while waiting inside the car

“me too” Seohyun said

“I’m jealous” Sunny said “how I wish I could have experience it”

“yeah., I know that feeling” Hyoyeon said “you know have a good time with your friends… How I wish I could have done that”

“we’ll it’s okay” Sunny said “even though we’re not actually part of that dance night, we will see what it’s like to be in one”

 

“Y-Yuri-ssi,” Sunhwa said shyly

“huh?, you need anything?” Yuri asked

“uhmmm, I- I w-was just thinking if you can dance with  me?” Sunhwa asked

“uhhh, I’m sorry I can’t” Yuri answered

“ohhhh,” Sunhwa said

“I would love too but I’m kind of busy” Yuri said “you know, school job…”

“yeah, of course, I understand” Sunhwa said “but I hope next we can do it”

“yeah, of course” Yuri said “next time”

 

“that’s the 6th one” Hyunah said “why don’t you just go and entertain them”

“do I look like a clown?” Yuri asked “and I’m not really feeling well right now…”

“want me to take you a medicine?” Hyunah asked

“no, you don’t have to…” Yuri said “how about you from what I know you already reject 7”

“actually, it was 8” Hyunah said

“what about you, you’re not doing anything why don’t you entertain them” Yuri said

“I don’t know” Hyunah said “I don’t feel like dancing right now”

“you don’t feel dancing right now?” Yuri asked “then why did you waste your time, fixing yourself when you’re not going to dance”

“I don’t know” Hyunah said “but I will surely will”

 

“Ladies and gentlemen… good evening” Eunji said “wow!! Tonight is really wonderful... do you want to make it more wonderful??”!!!”

 

“Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!” the crowd scream

 

“wow, then what are we waiting for???!!! Eunji said “the Girls Generation!!!!!!!!!””

 

“yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and the crowd goes wild

 

 

neomu banjjak banjjak nooni booshuh no no no no no
neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun oh oh oh oh oh
neomu jjarit jjarit momi ddeullyuh gee gee gee gee gee
o juhjeun nunbit (oh yeah~) oh joeun hyanggee (oh yeah yeah yeah~)

 

 

after the song ended…

 

“wow!!!,” Tiffany said “thanks for welcoming us here”

“thank you!!!!” Hyoyeon said “thanks for shuffling with us even when you’re wearing you’re heels”

 

Then someone caught Jessica’s attention when she was looking around…

 

“Yuri” she mouthed…

 

Since Yuri is one of the photographers of their school paper she has to take a picture…

 

Kwon Yuri, relax, just take a picture and it’s all done Yuri said to herself

 

“hey…” Sunny said to Jessica, “you okay??”

 

Jessica didn’t answer..

 

Sunny looked at where Jessica is staring…

 

! !!” Sunny said in her mind

 

“enjoy our next song” Seohyun said

 

Tiffany put her arms around Jessica and whispered “hey… we’re on a stage,”

 

“s-sorry” Jessica said “I’m just surprised”

“I know… we do” Tiffany whispered “so don’t make it obvious”

 

Jessica was singing but she never took her eyes off on Yuri’s direction

 

After the song ended

 

“we’ll be back in a minute!!” Sunny said “enjoy!!”

 

Then they went backstage

 

“Yuri, you okay??” Hyunah asked

“y-yeah, y-yeah” Yuri answered

“you sure?” Hyunah asked “you really looked pale”

“I’m fine… I’m just tired” Yuri answered

“you should rest…” Hyunah said “you’ve taking a picture since we got here”

 

Yuri and Hyunah went on a table

 

“drink this..” Hyunah said while giving a glass of water “just wait here I’m gonna take a medicine”

“I’m fine” Yuri said

“but” Hyunah said

“I’m okay and I’m sure you don’t want so miss their last song” Yuri said

“need anything?” Hyunah asked

“nothing” Yuri answered “I just need to rest and I’ll be fine”

“you sure?” Hyunah asked worriedly

“yeah, of course” Yuri answered “and besides I don’t want to miss the last song they will sing”

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“my head isn’t really helping me right now, I’m not feeling well but I never thought it would be like this… is she looking on my way or am I just imagining…”

“I thought seeing her again after that night would be like a normal thing to me, but when I saw her, I feel like my heart wants to get out of my chest… it beat faster and faster… It’s like she’s taking my breath away every time she’s looking in my way… God, help me… why I’m feeling this?...”

 

End of POV

 

 

“I think I’m gonna lose my mind” Hyoyeon said

“yeah, me too” Sunny said “and she’s a school photographer”

“hey, Jessica… we have to sing one song” Tiffany said “so bear with it”

“yeah, of course” Jessica said

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“I don’t understand myself… seeing her again made my heart ache more, but why can’t I stop looking at her?… why can’t I stop myself missing her?...”

 

End of POV

 

 

 

“you’re ready?” Hyoyeon asked

“yeah… I’m okay” Jessica answered “don’t worry”

“let’s go” Hyoyeon said

 

On the stage…

 

“I’m sad to say this but it’ll gonna be our lasts song tonight” Sunny said

 

“awwwwwwwwwwwww” the crowd said

 

“but don’t worry!!” Seohyun said “since it’s the last, we want it to be special”

“yeahh, we want to make it special” Tiffany said  “can we expect all of your cooperation?

“neh!!!!” the crowd answered

“good, thank you!!!” Tiffany said “now we want you to take a partner on the dance floor”

“please take a partner” Sunny said “you promise and it’s gonna be fun”

 

Everyone take a partner and went on the dance floor

 

“Hyunah, can you be my partner?” Hyunseung asked

“sorry, but I can’t” Hyunah answered

“hey, I thought you wanna dance” Yuri said

“yeah, I do” Hyunah answered “but I can’t leave you alone right now”

“I’m gonna be fine” Yuri said

“there’s a next time” Hyunah said “you’re more important”

“but…”

“no buts” Hyunah said

 

“seems like the dance floor is full” Seohyun said “let’s start this”

 

Then the song started…

 

Everyone was like, what the hell!! “it’s a sweet song”

 

“don’t get off from the dance floor” Tiffany said “you have to dance with your partner”

 

As soon as Hyunah heard the intro she couldn’t help but looked at the dance floor… she really wanted to dance but she can’t leave Yuri alone

 

Then Seohyun sang…

(Seohyun)

 

“gibun joheun parameul ddara nuni pushin jeo haneul area”

“Following the happy breeze, beneath that bright sky that blinds me”

 

 

“let’s go” Yuri said then took Hyunah’s hand and went on the dance floor

“hey, you don’t have to” Hyunah said

 

 

(Seohyun)

 

   “areumdaun norae joheun hyanggiro gadeukhan neowa geotneun gil”

“Beautiful melodies and fresh air fills this road that I'm walking with you”

 

 

“you don’t want?” Yuri asked

“of course I do” Hyunah said “but are you gonna be okay?”

“trust me” Yuri said, then they hugged each other as if they are a couple

 

 

(Jessica)

 

    “gieokhani cheoeum mannatdeon eosaekhago natseon shigandeul”

“Do you remember? Those awkward and unfamiliar times when we first met”

 

 

Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun looked at Jessica since she was out of tune in one note…

 

And four of them got this “what the hell??!!! What happen!!??? What’s wrong??!!! And a very worried” expression when they saw Jessica have tears in her eyes, flowing down on her face

 

Then they looked at where Jessica is staring, they saw Yuri and Hyunah dancing and not ordinary dance but hugging each other like a real couple

 

 




 

 

what's gonna happen to the YulSic now???!!!!

 

 

thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a comment

violent reactions are always welcome... XD