date with a stranger

I won't last a day without you

                                          

at the festival...

 

               

 

 

"wow! it's beautiful" Jessica said "I've always been on a festival but I never got chance to watch it"

 

Yuri just looked at her..

 

"we need to choose  good spot to watch the fireworks"  Yuri said

 

JEssica nodded

 

"it's gonna start" Yuri said "let's go," then she suddenly grabbed Jessica's hand and run..

"I think, it's one of the good spot" Yuri said, still holding Jessica's hand..

 

"what do you think?" Yuri asked then she looked at Jessica

 

 

Jessica didn't answer quietly looking at their holding hands...

 

 

Yuri just realized what she did..

 

She immediately let go of Jessica’s hand “I-I’m sorry” She apologized..

 

Jessica looked the other way..

 

“I was just getting excited---“ Yuri couldn’t finish what she’s going to say when Jessica looked at her

“it’s okay” Jessica said “It’s not a big deal” then she smiled at Yuri

 

Yuri smiled at her.. 

 

They are waiting for the fireworks when Yuri suddenly fix Jessica’s hair..

 

“your hair is messed up” Yuri said when she’s fixing Jessica’s bangs..

 

 

 

Jessica stayed silent

 

 

Yuri was fixing Jessica’s bangs when suddenly the fireworks started..

 

                         

 

 

 

The light of fireworks that reflected on Jessica’s face made Yuri stared at her…

 

They’re staring at each other...

Yuri immediately took her hands off on Jessica’s head and looked away at Jessica

 

“i-its o-okay now” Yuri said stuttering

 

Jessica looked down shyly…

 

After a second they’re both watching the fireworks…

 

“it’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Yuri asked

Jessica nodded “yeah, it really is”

 

The fireworks finished..

 

 

 

 

They we’re walking when Jessica’s phone rang…

Tiffany is calling…

 

“excuse me” Jessica said “I’m going to take this”

“sure” Yuri said…

 

“hey” Jessica said

“hey... where are you?” Tiffany asked

“I’m at a festival right now” Jessica answered

“festival? Now?” Tiffany asked

“yeah, don’t worry, I’m with someone” Jessica said

“I thought you didn’t go back to dorm” Tiffany said “who’s with you?”

“remember the person I told you who helped me, she said I can stay at her house” Jessica said “she’s with me”

“oh,” Tiffany said “so, you’re on a date right now?” She asked jokingly

“tch… we’re not on a date” Jessica defended "she just asked me cause it's not fun to go here alone"

“you're weird" Tiffany said "you trust her that much?"

“I don’t know but yeah I do” Jessica answered

“she must be a good person” Tiffany said “cause if she’s not, you’re not on a festival with a stranger”

“yeah, she is” Jessica said

“then see you soon” Tiffany said “I just called to know if you’re okay”

“thanks” Jessica said

“bye” Tiffany said “I don’t want to disturb your first date with a stranger” she’s teasing Jessica

“yah!!” Jessica said “I tol---“

“fine, just joking” Tiffany said

“bye” Jessica said “Take care”

 

After talking to Tiffany she saw Yuri sitting in front of a statue..

 

“Yuri-ahh, smile” Jessica said while holding her cell phone in front of Yuri

“stop that” Yuri said

“please” Jessica said “promise, it’s the last one”

“promise?” Yuri asked

“Promise” Jessica said

 

Then she took Yuri’s picture..

 

                                                                                                                                

                       

 

 

"Good night" JEssica said

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“I’m very happy tonight… I experienced things that I never thought that I will experience sooner… it’s all thanks to her… like what Tiffany said I’m really weird… I just now her for a few days but I trust her as if I know her all my life… believe me or not she’s the first person besides my family and friends who held my hand… the first person I’m not close with who held my hand without a camera, but I all I could do was looked at our hands… and when she suddenly fix my hair my heart suddenly beat faster that I don’t know how to calm it… and now here I am lying on a bed staring at her picture… why she’s making me feel this way?”

 

End of POV

 

"what's happening to me?" JEssica sked herself

 

"Good night" Yuri said

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“looking at her like that, I can’t help to smile… it must be really hard being a celebrity like her, you can’t do what you want, go where you want… I was so excited for her to see the fireworks so I unknowingly grabbed her hand and run… I don’t know what to say to her when I realized that I was holding her hands.. but she said it’s not a big deal, so it’s a relief… I looked at her gain and saw that her hair was messed up I suddenly fixed her hair and when I’m doing it the fireworks suddenly starting the bright light that it’s making reflect on Jessica’s face that made me stared at her, and It feels weird cause that moment she took my breath away… after I realized what’s happening I immediately took my hands off of her and look at the other way… that moment when I staring at her I don’t know but my heart suddenly beats faster that I feel like it’s going to outside my chest…”

 

End of POV

 

"what's wrong with me?" Yuri asked herself

 

 

 

 

what can you say???

 

 

thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a comment..

violent Reaction is welcome XD...