worried to death

I won't last a day without you

 

“yah!!! are you crazy?!” Hyunah when she saw Yuri cooking at the kitchen

 

Yuri smiled “you should say good morning, first thing in the morning”

“how can a morning be good when I don’t know what to do to you last night” Hyunah said “And now you’re cooking and lecturing me about saying good morning first thing in the morning”

“Sorry for worrying you” Yuri said “ but, don’t worry anymore… I’m okay now… thank you for taking care of me”

“what happen to you last night?” Hyunah asked “that’s the first time I saw you sick, since we met”

“I’m just tired” Yuri said “but since I got a good sleep and rest… I’m better now”

“no one got sick like that because they’re tired” Hyunah said “I think you should go to hospital”

“I told you I’m okay” Yuri said “and besides I hate going to hospital”

“sure you do” Hyunah said “you’re sick to death, but still you don’t want to go to hospital……… why?”

“nothing… just hate it” Yuri answered

 

 

“hey, what happen to you?” Hyoyeon asked “you look like a zombie”

“you didn’t sleep last night?” Sunny asked

“I can’t” Jessica answered “do you think she’s gonna be okay?”

“yah!!, you loved her that much?” HYoyeon asked “you even forgot your first love”

“first love?” Tiffany asked “you had a first love and you didn’t tell me”

“what first love are you talking about?” Jessica asked

“sleeping… it’s your first love, right?” Hyoyeon asked “but because of Yuri you forgot her”

“I can’t help it” Jessica said “I’m really worried”

 

 

“I told you, I’m okay” Yuri said

“I don’t believe you” Hyunah said “last night you told me you’re okay, but what happen you collapsed… what if I leave now and something happen to you, what are you gonna do?”

“swear, I’m already fine” Yuri said, then she took Hyunah’s hand “look” she put Hyuna’s hand on her forehead “It’s not hot anymore”… “and besides I think you should go home now and take a bath”

“you sure you’re okay to be alone here?” Hyunah asked worriedly

 

Yuri smiled “of course,…. So don’t worry anymore”

 

Hyunah looked at her worriedly

 

“don’t give me that look” Yuri said “I’ll be sure to cal-----“

“I’m gonna call you time after time… to make sure if you’re okay” Hyunah said “if you didn’t pick up your phone, I will seriously come here with an ambulance, so make sure you pick it up”

“what if I’m in the restroom and doing my personal things?” Yuri asked

“bring your phone wherever you will go” Hyunah said

“fine… so please don’t worry anymore” Yuri said

 

 

“cut!!” the director shouted

“sorry, sorry” Jessica said apologetically

“Jessica-ssi, are you okay?” Lee Dongwook asked

“yeah, just tired, but I’m fine” Jessica answered

“let’s call it a day” the director said

“I can do it, I’m fine” Jessica said

“I don’t think you can” the director said “you seem so tired, you should rest, and besides I don’t think we can film outside, we have a bad weather”

“thank you” Jessica said

“no problem… be sure to rest” the director said

 

 

“are you done filming?” Tiffany asked

“yeah, the director said I should rest and besides it’s impossible to film outside, it’s raining heavy” Jessica said

“ahhh, I see” Tiffany said “you should rest”

“it’s cold” Hyoyeon said as soon as she entered their dorm

“our filming in Invincible Youth got cancelled” Sunny said “bad weather”

 

“unnie, our manager called” Seohyun said “our flight for Japan tomorrow got cancelled”

“It can’t be help” Tiffany said

“and he said, don’t go outside we might get sick” Seohyun said

 

“Jessica, I thought you’re gonna sleep?” Hyoyeon asked

“I want to, but I can’t” Jessica answered

“Yuri again?” Hyoyeon asked

 

Jessica nodded

 

“you know I was just thinking, you know her house, right?” Hyoyeon asked “why don’t you go there and see if she’s okay… so that you can sleep peacefully”

 

 

“you’re really serious about calling me time after time” Yuri said on the phone

“of course I am” Hyunah said “and don’t tell me, don’t worry… cause I’m really really worried to death”

 

“want me to come?” Hyunah asked

“tch… you don’t have to” Yuri said “didn’t you look outside, it’s raining like hell, it’s not safe to go outside…”

“fine…” Hyunah said “just call me, if you’re not feeling well”

“I will” Yuri said

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“I can’t tell her I’m not feeling well, cause if I do… I’m sure she will come here without asking… I don’t want to bother or worry her again, she’s done too much… and besides it’s really dangerous drive outside… the road is slippery and I can’t risk it just because I’m not feeling well…”

 

“Like what Hyunah said, it’s the first time that I got sick for a very long time…. I must be stressed too much… there’s a lot of things to do, especially I’m graduating but I know it’s all worth it…”

 

I already took a medicine but I’m still burning, and this really really bad weather is not helping”

 

End of POV

 

 

Yuri leaned her head on the chair and closed her eyes…  

 

 

She suddenly woke up when she heard someone knocking her door… she looked at her phone, 9:16 Pm…. Then 2 missed calls from Hyunah, the rain are still heavy, the wind was blowing like hell then she remembered…

 

“if you didn’t pick up your phone, I will seriously come here with an ambulance, so make sure you pick it up”

 

“seriously?” Yuri said,

 

She wiped the sweat on her face, cause even if it’s really cold, she couldn’t help it, she’s still burning… she fix her hair and clothes… she can’t let Hyunah know that she’s still sick…

 

She coughed before opened the door “I tol------“

 

 

“did you reach her??” Tiffany asked

“no… there’s no signal” Sunny answered

 

Tiffany and Sunny looked at Hyoyeon

 

“w-what?” HYoyeon asked “I was just joking when I said that, I never thought that she would it seriously”

“you she’s always serious when it comes to Yuri” Sunny said “so don’t make another joke like that”

“I know… sorry about that” Hyoyeon said “but don’t you think it’s a good thing?”

“driving alone in the model of the night, with a really really bad weather, is a good thing?” Tiffany asked

“it’s not what I mean” Hyoyeon said “do you think if she stay here, she can be peaceful?”

“going outside at this moment will never be a good thing no matter what the reason is” Tiffany said

 

 

“J-Jessica” Yuri whispered, 

 

Jessica just smiled at her…

 

“w-what a-are you doing here?” Yuri asked

“aren’t you gonna invite me inside?” Jessica asked “I thought I’m always welcome here”

“y-yeah, sorry” Yuri said “I was just surprised, come in”

“thanks” Jessica answered

 

“want something?” Yuri asked “coffee? Tea? Juice? Or water?”

“coffee, since it’s col----“ Jessica couldn’t finish what she’s gonna say when Yuri’s phone rang…

 

“I’m just gonna answer this” Yuri said then she answered her phone

 

“why are you not answering?” HYunah asked

“yeah, I’m sorry… I fell asleep” Yuri said

“feeling okay?” Hyunah asked

“yeah… I told you” Yuri said “It’s really cold today, so I think it’s a good time to sleep”

“I thought something happen to you” Hyunah said

“I told you I will call you, if something happen” Yuri said

“I know, but you’re a good liar” HYunah said

“tch… I thought you will really come here, when I saw my phone your miscalls” Yuri said

“I was about to, when you didn’t pick up this call” Hyunah said

“told you, you don’t have to…” Yuri said “it’s dangerous to go out outside… so make sure you stay at home… or I will call your mother and told her to lock you in your room”

“as if you can…” Hyunah said

“I will” Yuri said.

“tch… bye…” Hyunah said “take care”

“bye… you too… take care” Yuri said

 

 

“sorry, I took so long” Yuri said

“no, it’s okay…” Jessica said

“yeah… coffee” Yuri said “wait here”, then she went to the kitchen

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“It seems like I worried for nothing… she looks really fine…”

“HYUNAH… it must be her girlfriends name… I saw it when her phone rang…, she might wanna come here… but Yuri don’t want since it’s really dangerous outside…”

 

“I’m lying if I said I’m not hurt… I wish I was Hyunah who can talk to Yuri like that… I wish I was her who would be there to take of her… how I wish I was her…

 

End of POV

 

 

She’s waiting for Yuri when her phone rang…

 

“are you crazy, huh??!!!!!” Tiffany shouted

“nope… but I’m going to,” Jessica answered “If I didn’t go now”

 “where are you, huh??” She heard Hyoyeon “they’re gonna kill me”

“don’t worry, I’m fine” Jessica answered

“Yuri’s house?” Tiffany asked

“yeah…” Jessica answered

“thank god” Tiffany said “how is she?”

“safe and sound” Jessica answered

 

Then Yuri came… “you’re coffee”

 

“is that her?” Tiffany asked

“yeah… why?” Jessica asked

“give her the phone, I wanna talk to her” Tiffany said “I’m just gonna tell her that you have lost your mind”

“are you crazy?...” Jessica asked

“no… but I’m going to… because of you” Tiffany answered

“I’ll call you later” Jessica said

“give her the ph-----“ Tiffany couldn’t finish what she’s going to say when Jessica off the phone

 




 

 

what's gonna happen to YulSic???? (evil smile)

 

 

 

 

thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a comment

violent reaction's are always welcome... XD