they met again

I won't last a day without you

 

 

GUYSS!!!!

 

Miss me????

 

 

 




 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“we just finished our practice, I really wanted to sleep, I feel sleepy…  I was riding an elevator going down the SM Building; I’m still at the 4th floor when the elevator opened, then a person rushed inside… we’ll I don’t really mind riding an elevator with someone as long as he or she doesn’t bother me”

 

“then the door closed… I heard her panting, catching her breath as I saw her took of her cap on the corner of my eye… “she look like someone I know”… I told myself without looking at the person beside me … I quickly shook my head “it’s not her”… then I was waiting for the elevator to reach the first floor when suddenly… my heart beat faster, when I heard her voice “that was close”, it’s a very short sentence but it’s enough for me to remember the person who own that voice… “it’s her… I’m sure it’s her… I can’t be wrong”, I told to myself… I put my hand in front of my heart… there’s only one person who can make my heart beat like crazy just from hearing her voice… “it’s her… Yu-ri… I didn’t know that I’m speaking loudly, well not that loud but enough for her to hear it… because she turned around and looked at me”

 

“I feel breathless the moment she looked at me, she took my breath away the moment she looked at me… it’s really her… it’s really her… its Yuri...

 

End of POV

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“I was running from the guard, when I saw Taeyeon smirking at me as she walked closer to me… I have no other way… I quickly looked around and consider myself lucky as I saw myself standing in front of the elevator… “too soon”, I mouthed to Taeyeon as I quickly got inside the elevator and noticed one person inside… I didn’t bother to look at her as I quickly pressed the button to close it… I was panting like crazy, catching my breath “that’s pretty close” I said as I took my cap and use it to fan myself… well it’s not that hot but because of running here and there my body feel so hot”

 

“then, my phone rang… as I looked at it, Taeyeon’s name registered as the caller’s I.D, I smiled unconsciously… and I want to bragged how she failed to catch me… I was gonna answer my phone… when suddenly….”

 

“Yu-ri” I heard her say, the smile on my face suddenly fades, as I froze on my position… “it can’t be”… I tried to tell myself, but I’m sure… I’m really sure that it’s her… there’s only one person who can take my breath away just hearing her say my name,”

“I gulped really hard, and I’m sweating like crazy… as I slowly turned around and looked at her… “JESSICA!”, I shouted on my mind… I feel like my heart is gonna burst out from my chest any moment”

 

END OF POV

 

 

 

Yuri and Jessica just staring at each other, and both lost in their own world… when…

 

Ding!, Dong!

 

The sound of the elevator pulled them back to reality…

 

“gotcha!!” the guards said when she saw Yuri inside the elevator “you can’t run this time”

 

Then 2 guards suddenly grabbed Yuri and dragged her outside the elevator lifelessly

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“they got you, Yul” I mumbled under my breath as I looked at the guards who’s waiting for the elevator to open

 

“you can’t run this time” I heard the guard said, and it’s a cue for me that they really got her… I was waiting what could be Yuri’s reaction when they catch her… I was expecting her to be laughing like crazy or something like scratching back of her head while apologizing, but I never expected it to be silent… yes, she was silent expressionless… she got dragged by those guards lifelessly”

 

“I’m so worried… that’s why I decided to follow them and ask what happen when suddenly… I heard Tiffany called me from behind”

 

End of POV

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah..” Tiffany called

“yeah” Taeyeon answered without looking at Tiffany

“have you seen---“ Tiffany couldn’t finish what she’s gonna say as she stood in front of Taeyeon “are you listening to me?”

“of course… of course” Taeyeon answered

“have you seen Jessica?” Tiffany asked

“no… I don---, Jessica?!” Taeyeon blurted as she brushed Tiffany lightly and went to the elevator

 

“HOLY !!!” Taeyeon shouted on her mind when she saw Jessica wearing the same expression as Yuri…

 

“YAH!!!” Tiffany yelled as she followed Taeyeon “did you just---“, she couldn’t finish what she’s gonna say when she saw Jessica,

 

“Jessi!, did you know that we’v---“ Tiffany couldn’t finish what she’s gonna say when she saw Jessica, expressionless

 

“hey!!, what happen?!!!” Tiffany asked worriedly as she went closer to Jessica

 

Jessica didn’t say anything and just hugged Tiffany tightly

 

“YUL!” Taeyeon shouted on her mind as she rushed and followed the guard who dragged Yuri

 

 

“YAH!!!, I’m asking you what the hell is your name?!!” the guard asked

“-----“

“say your name or we’re gonna call a police right now” the guard said

“-----“

“you made us run, and catch you like hell” the guard said “and now you’re not even saying anything”, the guard said as she grabbed Yuri’s collar

 

But, still, Yuri was expressionless… spacing out

 

“are you ing kidd---“ the guard couldn’t finish what she’s gonna say when they heard someone shouted

 

“what the hell are you doing?!!!!” the man shouted angrily as he rushed to their way

“Mr. Kang” the guard said as he bowed “this is the person I’ve been t---“

“get your hands off of her!!!” MR. Kang commanded

 

The guards looked at him confusedly

 

“Ms. Kwon… I’m really, really sorry” Mr. Kang said as she bowed to Yuri “I’ll make sure they gonna pa---“

 

“no, it’s okay” Yuri said as she faked a smile “you don’t have to do anything”

“but thi---“ Mr. Kang got interrupted

“it’s okay… it’s my fault anyway” Yuri said “I was just testing them if they can do their job well and I should say that they’re fine”

“you sure?” Mr. Kang asked

 

Yuri nodded

 

“consider yourself lucky!” MR. Kang said to the guards

“mr. Kang, if you don’t mind I want to have a little chat with them” Yuri said

“sure…” Mr. Kang said as he bowed to Yuri and left

 

 

“so… that was fun” Yuri said

“I’m really, really sorry, we didn’t know” the guards said as she bowed

“it’s okay… but I think you have to exercise more” Yuri said “I don’t think you’ll be able to catch anyone, in your state like that”

 

The guards stayed silent

 

“but… like what I’ve said… I had fun” Yuri said “so… it’s okay”

 

The guards sighed in relief

 

“but… there’s only one thing I wanted you to do” Yuri said

 

The guards looked at her

 

“don’t say anything about me” Yuri said “no matter who ask, don’t say a word,,, cause if you do, you have to find a new job”

“yes… ma’am” The guards answered

 

Yuri gave them a smile

 

 

Rooftop of SM Building

 

“I knew you’d be here” Taeyeon said as she walked closer to Yuri who’s standing at the edge of the corner and looking far away

“Taeng” Yuri said

“I know” Taeyeon answered as she stood beside Yuri “our rule was catching me or I’ll catch you… not find her”

 

Yuri smiled bitterly “yeah… but I did”

 

 

“I thought I was prepared… I thought I was ready on what everything that could happen” Yuri said as the tears formed on her eyes “but the moment she stood in front of me, I couldn’t say anything… all I could was just stare at her”

“that’s the reality… we can prepare for anything but it doesn’t mean we’re fully ready” Taeyeon said, in a weak voice

 

Yuri looked at Taeyeon

 

“are you telling that to me or to yourself?” Yuri asked as she faced Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon smiled bitterly “how does it feel to b---, or should I ask, how does it feel when the person you love, love you in return?”

 

Yuri looked at Taeyeon, wanna ask but still she answered “you have everything… it feels like you’re heart is gonna burst out from happiness, the best feeling that you could ever feel”

 

Taeyeon just smiled

 

“have you ever fell in love?” Yuri asked

“yeah… I did” Taeyeon answered “and I still do”

“so what happen?” Yuri asked

“nothing happen…” Taeyeon asked

“afraid to say it?” Yuri asked

“no… I just can’t say it” Taeyeon answered

“why?” Yuri asked “she have someone else?”

“nothing…” Taeyeon answered “not yet”

“not yet?” Yuri asked confusedly “how do you know?”

 

Taeyeon smiled bitterly “you know that’s why it’s hard…. Cause she’s telling me everything…”

“don’t you think it’s good” Yuri said “cause she’s trusting you”

“I know” Taeyeon said “but, how I wish not… because I can’t risk all the trust that she’s giving me… how I wish not so I can tell her how much I like her”

“sometimes, you just have to risk everything” Yuri said

“I know and I was prepared for that” Taeyeon said “there’s this one time, I was prepared for everything that could happen, she’s standing in front me, smiling… all I have to do was say it, but like you I couldn’t say anything… not because I was afraid that she don’t love me in return… I couldn’t say anything because I’m not ready, I’m not ready to lose this girl in front of me, I’m not ready that one day she won’t look at me the way she used to”

“why don’t you try it?” Yuri answered “she might feel the same way”

 

Taeyeon sighed heavily “how I wish that she is… but still I’m afraid and at the end she found out that I’m not telling her everything, like she’s doing… I’m sure she’s gonna hate me”

 

 

“Jessica!!!, JEssi—“ Tiffany couldn’t finish what she’s gonna say when Jessica locked herself in her room

“what happen?!” HYoyeon asked worriedly “did you guys fight?”

“no” Tiffany answered as she shook her head

“then what?” Hyoyeon asked

“I don’t know” Tiffany answered “when I saw her, she’s like that”

“did she tell you what happen?” Sunny asked

“no… nothing at all” Tiffany answered

“Jessica!” Tiffany said as she knocked the door

“Tiffany, I guess… you should let her alone” Hyoyeon said

“but—“

“you know her… and later after she sort things out, she’s gonna walk outside that door, and she’s fine” HYoyeon said

 

Tiffany let out a sigh

 

“and when she’s ready… she will tell us everything” HYoyeon said “so for now, just let her”

 

Jessica sat down on the corner of her bed, as she put her hands on her chest… then tears flowed from her eyes…

 

 

Next day

 

“Jessica, is not feeling well… so I guess she won’t be able to practice today” Hyoyeon said to their choreographer

 

Then the practice goes on….

 

“so, today… you have to attend everything on your schedule” Sooyoung said while discussing all Taeyeon’s schedule for today

“I know… I know” Taeyeon said

“so, care to tell me what happen yesterday” Sooyoung said

“it’s nothing, Soo” Taeyeon said “don’t worry about it”

“but---“

“I have one hour before my schedule, right?” Taeyeon asked

 

Sooyoung nodded

 

“then lets meet after an hour” Taeyeon said

“nope… I can’t trust you on that” Sooyoung said

“I promise” Taeyeon said, as she left Sooyoung and took an elevator

 

Rooftop…

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes as she let out a sighed

 

“it would be easier, if she’s not telling me everything” Taeyeon mumbled under her breath “if on---“

“I didn’t know that you like talking to yourself now” Tiffany said from behind

 

Taeyeon turned around and gave a smile to Tiffany “I didn’t know that you like stalking to someone now”

 

“no, I’m not” Tiffany protested

“then, what are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked

“nothing… just saw you taking an elevator and left Sooyoung, and I thought you might be here” Tiffany said

“if that’s what you said” Taeyeon said

“Jessica doesn’t feel well since we saw her at the elevator yesterday” Tiffany asked “I just wanna ask, if you know what happen?”

 

Taeyeon gulped really hard “I---, I think I have to go now”, she said as looked at her watch

“but---“ Tiffany got interrupted

“I really wanted to talk to you but Sooyoung is gonna kill me if I don’t show up now” Taeyeon said as she tapped Tiffany’s shoulder

“Taeyeon-ahh!” Tiffany said

“See you later” Taeyeon said as she waved her hand

 

I don’t wanna lie to you… so I’m begging you… please, don’t tell me everythingTaeyeon thought

 

 




 

 

 

Thanks for reading and don’t forget to leave a comment

Violent reactions are always welcome… XD