chapter 2

Super Big

 

At the dorm

“hyung should we just eat out tonight? I want to eat barbecue.” Kyuhyun said with cute tone.

“should we? How about the members?” lee teuk asked.

All the members agreed except donghae and hee chul.

“hyung I just want to rest. Just go with other members.” Donghae said.

‘Ok then, you guys just leave. I will live with donghae.” Hee chul said .

“chullie hyung you don’t need to do this. I’m feeling well. I just want to sleep. That’s all.”  Donghae reassured.

“donghae it is not all because of you. I also want to sleep too.” Hee chul  insisted .

“are you guys sure ?” lee teuk asked.They both nodded.

Lee teuk continued“I also think donghae need to rest.  Chullie take care of donghae well”

“hyung seriously I’m ok”donghae replied.

‘ok ok I got it. Then we gotta go now”

All the members went out. At the dorm, only hee chul and donghae were left. Donghae went into the shared bedroom. Hee chul looked the walking figure. Actually there is a reason why hee chul is left. His dongsaeng was sick since a few weeksa ago. This morning, he found out the reason. He slowly followed donghae.

Donghae POV

I walked to our shared bedroom and changed my pajama. Then, I went to bed to sleep. The pain hit me again. I hissed while holding my belly. Then, I noticed that a pair of eyes  was watching me.

I looked up  him.

“hyung I ‘m ok” I said with weak smile.

“donghae I haven’t said anything.” Then, he held my hands and sat down on bed.

”donghae is there anything you want to tell me?” he asked me.

I was nervous. Chullie hyung is so sharp. It is not easy to hide things from chullie hyung. I couldn’t even look at him. I lowered my head.

“donghae I ‘m asking you. Is there anything you want to tell me?” he asked me again.

I slowly shaked my head. My eyes were full of tears. I tried to hold it back by biting my lips.

“ok if you don’t have” he showed me the white stick with two red lines showing on it.

I couldn’t hold my tears anymore.

“hyung…” I sobbed.

“why didn’t you tell me? do you think you can hide it from me?” he asked with tough voice.

“no hyung I’m just scared. I just found it out a fews days ago. I just don’t know what to do.”I pleaded.

“donghae who is the father? I guess it is not eunhyuk. Maybe he is…” he looked at me with his cute wide eyes.

I nodded. He held me and asked

“did you already tell him?”

I shaked my head. I remembered how I had developed relationship with him.

Flashback

After I broke up with eunhyuk, I avoided him as much as I can.  I didn’t stay at the dorm except sleep time. I hang out with the members of other groups. Sometime, I went to the han river and sat alone.

It was the MAMA award ceremony. Both super junior and big bang won grand awards. Our members celebrated the party. I went away from the party to avoid eunhyuk.I went to the pool side and sat down. That’s how I met him. Usually, super junior and big bang members didn’t interact with each other. It is not because we fought. It is just that we were awkward.

He started to smile at me. I smiled back at him.

“are you alone?” he asked me. His voice were so sweet. His smile were so tender.

“yeah, taeyang shi you too?” he nodded too. We talked  a lot at that night. I didn’t know why I  told him about my heartbreaking story. He also told me about his story with yuri.

Since that night, we met each other during our free time. We talked about dance, music and our experience. That’s how we developed our feeling for each other.