Chapter 7

Super Big

Donghae POV

 

“long time no see. Donghae . why do you come here? Are you really sick? That’s why you stop activites?” jiyong asked me.

“kind of. How about you? you are also sick?” I asked him back.

“no we came here for our check up. “

Then, I said goodbye to him and quickly walked back to my chullie hyung.Teukie hyung and chullie hyung were waiting for me. then, we walked to the hospital entrance. At the hospital entrance, I found some familiar figures again.

It was big bang.

‘hello” TOP started to greeted us and bowed. Other members did this too. I also found bae. I tried to avoid his eyes and hid behind teukie hyung. I didn’t want him to know about my pregnancy.

Teukie hyung also said “hello” to them. Then, he bowed to them. chullie hyung and I also bowed to them. I couldn’t bowed well because of my belly.Then, teukie hyung and TOP made small talk. I knew bae ‘s eyes were on me even though I didn’t look to him. Teukie hyung noticed that I tried to avoid bae’s eyes. He ended the conversation quickly and said goodbye to them. Then, we left the hospital.

On the car , I cried. I felt so sad to see him. Chullie hyung tried to comfort me by hugging me.

“hyung what if he know about my pregnancy?” I asked him while crying.

“don’t worry. Even if he know ,it is not a bad thing. Don’t cry and think too much. Everything will be ok, alright?” said while patting my shoulder.

“right donghae. You shouldn’t be stressed. It is not good for your babies.” Teukie hyung also said.

Taeyang POV

I saw hae today at the hospital. I really wanted to go closer to him. But it seemed like he didn’t want to see me. He hid himself behind leeteuk hyung. I just couldn’t take my eyes away from him. I watched him until he walked out of the hospital.

Hae you know ? I miss you so much.

When I reached at the dorm, jiyong came to my room and said“youngbae you saw donghae at the hospital,right?”

I nodded.“did you notice something?”

“what ?” I asked him back.

“donghae looks fat. Especially his stomach. You see?” jiyong looked like he wanted to say something to me.

I also noticed that hae was getting a little fat.“what is your point, jiyong?” I asked him with confused mind.

“youngbae I think he is pregnant.” he said while looking at my face.

I was so shocked. I also remembered something. When we bowed to each other, hae couldn’t make it well. His hands were on his stomach. It looked like his stomach  prevented him from doing this.Was hae really pregnant?

“youngbae I think of something. that night you didn’t returned to our dorm. You said you were with donghae the whole night. If donghae is really pregnant, it could be .….”

Jiyong hesitatied and continued “it could be yours. You know what I mean?”

My jaws  dropped and asked“jiyong it is impossible, right? hae is a man . he can’t get pregnant,right?”

“youngbae some men can get pregnant. it is a little complicated to explain. But it is true” jiyong explained to me.

“I think I should go to hae now” I was about ran out of my bedroom. but jiyong prevented me from doing this.

“youngbae clam down. “

“jiyong I must see him. I must know the truth.” My heart became faster and couldn’t continue my words.

“so if it is true, what will you do?” he asked me.

 Suddenly,my mind became blank. What should I do? I ‘m not in a comfortable positon to marry him now.

“youngbae you should think it first” he said calmly to me.

I thought for awhile and decided something

“jiyong whatever it happen, this is my responsibility. I will not try to avoid this responsibility.”

“ok whatever you decide, I will be with you” jiyong said.

I was so lucky to have a friend like him. thank you Jiyong.

TOP POV

I greeted super junior leader lee teuk and made small talk at the hospital. But my eyes were on someone else. He is so beautiful like a girl. His skin was milky white. He knew that I was looking at him. But he didn’t look at me. The way he took care of donghae was really lovely. I’ve heard that his nickname is cinderalla. I couldn’t stop thinking about him.

“Seunghyun Seunghyun” jiyong called me.

“what Jiyong?” I answered back.

“I wanted to meet with someone. Could you go with me?” he asked.

‘sure jiyong.  But with who?” I asked him with curiosity.

“some suju members” he answered. I was so surprised.

“why? I didn’t think super junior and we have a very good relationship to hang out.”  We and super junior were awkward. We rarely talk. But jiyong explained me why we need to meet with them. I was so surprised to hear the relationship between taeyang and donghae for the first time. I only knew that taeyang was dating with someone.  Then, he called lee teuk and asked him where he was now. After he knew the place, jiyong and I went to that place.

It was the backstage of a variety program. When I reached there, I was so happy. Because my princess Cinderella was there. Jiyong greetd to them

“hi leeteuk hyung and hee chul hyung” I also greeted them. then, I looked at my prince. But he didn’t seemed to like me. He avoided my gaze and only looked at jiyong. Then , we walked to the a quiet café where no one couldn’t disturb us.

Hee Chul POV

G  dragon asked teukie whether he could meet him or not. Teukie told the place where we were. I didn’t know why he wanted to see us. But It must be related with donghae. When gdragon came us, he was with TOP. He looked at me with his black eyes. His gaze make me uncomfrotable. I noticed that he was gazing at me since we met at the hospital

Seriously what ‘s wrong with him?

I tried to avoid his gaze and only look at g dragon. Then, we went to the café.

“jiyong what is reason you want to see me” teukie asked simply. Actually, he’ve already guessed the reason.

“hyung  I want to ask you two questions. Could you answer these questions without lying?” g dragon asked while looking at the teukie face.

Teukie didn’t seemed so surprised and answered

“Sure jiyong”

“ok then hyung first , is donghae pregnant?” he asked.