Chapter 12

Super Big

 

No One POV

All super junior members gathered at TOP birthday party. They all congratulated  TOP. They all drank  except donghae and taeyang. Donghae couldn’t drink because he was pregnant. Taeyang didn’t want donghae to feel that he was the only one who couldn’t drink. In another way, he didn’t wan t him to feel lonely. They   were talking about their broadcasting experiences.  They were having a great time.

But donghae started to feel uncomfortable. Sitting too long gave him backache. He wanted to go back to the dorm and lie down on the bed comfortably. He tired to soothe his aching muscle by massaging with his hand. The party didn’t seem to be due to end soon. Taeyang and  heechul noticed that donghae was feeling uncomfortable and tired.

“hae are you alright?” taeyang said  while rubbing donghae’s back.

Donghae nodded and reassured him by a smile.

“youngbae I think he should go home and take a rest. He must be tired.” heechul said . He knew his dongsaeng well  by taking a glance.

“hyung I’m ok. Bae may want to stay until the end of party.” Donghae said . He didn’t want bae to leave the party early because of him.

“no hae. It is ok. Seunghyung will understand this. You need a lot of rest. Let’s go home”

Taeyang and donghae went back to the dorm after saying goodbye to other members.Taeyang opened the car door for donghae and  then he started to drove to the suju dorm. On the way to the dorm, donghae felt sorry for taeyang cause  his lover had to leave the party for  him.

“bae I’m sorry. If it is not for me , you can enjoy the party  till the end” donghae said while looking at taeyang.

Taeyang  griped donghae ‘s hand with his and consoled him

“hae you don’t need to be sorry. You must know that I love taking care of you and our babies. “

Donghae yawned after taeyang’s words. Taeyang smiled

“hae just close your eyes and sleep. When we arrived the dorm, I will wake you up.”

Donghae did as taeyang told. He absolutely felt tired. When they arrived at the dorm, taeyang carried donghae in bridal style. He didn’t have the heart to wake up his lover who fell asleep so soundly. He carefully put donghae down on the sofa and opened the bedroom door. When he was about to carry donghae to the bedroom, donghae woke up.

“hmm bae why don’t you wake me up? How did I reached here?” donghae said with sleepy voice while rubbing his eyes.

“Like this way baby” taeyang said while lifting donghae up.

“bae you carried me from the parking lot to here ? please put me down. I’m heavy” donghae said . He was wide awake because of taeyang action.

“no baby you are not. You are as light as feather” taeyang denied and went into the bedroom by carrying donghae.

“how am I supposed to be light ? I  gain a lot of pounds.” Donghae said with his beautiful pout as taeyang put him down on the bed.

“hae you are not heavy. Believe me if you are carrying more than two babies, I can still carry you “ taeyang lied down beside donghae.

“don’t lie to me bae. I even find difficulties in walking because of babies’ weight. “

Taeyang kissed hae’s cheek and said.

“ I’m sorry that I couldn’t  take the pain away from you”

“it is ok bae. I was so glad that I can carry your babies in my stomach. It is the most beautiful magic I ‘ve ever had. I couldn’t believe that we are going to be parents soon.”

“me too. I can’t wait to see my babies”  taeyang replied.

Then, the couple fell asleep .

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

At the party

The party was still going on.

Top approached his princess Cinderella

“heechulshi “

“yeah seunghyun”

Only lee teuk and heechul were remained at the party because of other member had their own schedule at the early morning. Seungri and daesaung  were in their own worlds. Seungri was busy with flirting and dancing with the beautiful girls. Daesaung couldn’t even lift his head up due to his continous dirinking of alcohol. Jiyong and leeteuk were discussing about their experiences .

“ do  you still remember what I said at the café ?” top asked .

Heechul started to blush. Of course he remembered.  

“heechulshi it is my true feeling. I promise if you let me be your boyfriend, I will be good to you. I can promise that you must never feel lonely. I will love you forever.” Top said . His princess face was red. He felt that he couldn’t stop loving his princess.

Heechul didn’t know what to respond. He felt that his adrenaline was going through the body. He couldn’t even looked at the face of handsome man in front of him.  He didn’t  know what to do. He just drank the alcohol continuously due to his shyness.

Top was staring at him.

After many glasses of alcohol, heechul felt drunk. Leeteuk  returned alittle earlier because he had late night shooting. Top told the caring leader that he will take heechul to the dorm.

G dragon had already returned by taking care  of super drunk daesung. Seungri was with his beautiful girls. Top knew that seungri would not return to the dorm tonight.

“heechulshi let’s go home” top said while shaking his princess body alittle. His princess stood up and fell down on the floor. His princess couldn’t even walk properly cause he was blind drunk.

Top POV

I carefully lifted my princess up and took to the car. Then, I drove to the suju dorm. Luckily, I didn’t drink any alcohol cause of the medical checkup I did last few months. The doctor warned me not to drink any alcohol and told me that I had some stomach problems.

While driving to the suju dorm, teukie hyung called me.

“hyung I ‘  m taking heechul to the dorm. Don’t worry.”

‘oh I got it. I think all of them are sleeping now. I will give you our room password. You just take him to the bedroom near the kitchen. Eunhyuk will not be there tonight. He also had late night schedule.”

Then, he gave me passwords.

When I reached the dorm, I opened the door with the passwords given by teukie hyung. I quietly entered to the dorm by carrying my princess. Then I walked to the bedroom near the kitchen and put my princess on the bed.

After that I was about to go out of the room, I heard that some noise . I turned back to look at him.  He started to remove his clothes.

Oh god. I couldn’t even move my eyes away from his milky white body.

“chul please don’t do this.You are making me want you ” I stuttered .But he didn’t seem to know. He just continue sleeping with beautiful bare chest. He was only wearing his pants.

His lips

His face

His body

All the things related to him

I love them endlessly. I slowly approached him. I just couldn’t resist my feeling anymore. He was so irresistible. I started to kiss his lips and continued around the face.

My princess didn’t seem to deny me.  He even hugged me.

“chul please forgive me. I love you so much. I promise I will never ever leave you . I will love you forever”

Then, I started to take a trip to romantic world with my princess.