Chapter 9

Super Big

 

Taeyang POV

I went to the super junior dorm to meet hae with seunghyun and jiyong. I felt so excited to meet hae.

When  I reached suju dorm, heechul hyung opened the door and greeted us. I noticed that seunghyun couldn’t stop gazing at heechul hyung. Jiyong and me knew that he had a big crush on heechul hyung. We sat down in the living room. Heechul hyung took hae to us and helped him to sat down on the sofa.

I couldn’t move my eyes away from hae.  I missed him so much. His stomach was swollen and looked heavy for him. I saw dark cycles around his eyes. But he was still beautiful to me. jiyong , heechul hyung and seunghyun leave us alone. Leeteuk hyung told me that other members have their own schedules today. I didn’t know how to start conversation with him.

Leeteuk hyung also told me  to go easy on hae since he is emotional because of pregnancy.

I softly called his name “hae”.

He looked at me with his beautiful eyes. My heart melt into his eyes . His expression was full of saddeness. I knelt down in front of him and asked “ the baby inside your body is mine?”

He cried after my words. My heart became hurt because of his tears.

“hae don’t cry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. At that day you saw me kissing yuri……..”  I couldn’t finish my words. Hae hit my chest with his fists while crying.

“at that day you even didn’t saw me. I was supposed to tell you that I’m pregnant with your child.  You was completely lost in kissing with her.  You are such a cheater. I gave all of my love to you. But you cheated on me. I hate you. I hate you so much..”  

After his words, he became weaker and couldn’t hit me anymore. He continued sobbing.

I held his hands  and said

“hae sorry. It is not like you think. She started to kiss me and I just didn’t know what to do at once. Belive me . I ‘m already so over her.In my heart , there is only you. I also didn’t know that you are pregnant. Forgive me for giving so much pain to you. let me take care of you  from now on”

“Ah “ he moaned as holding his swollen stomach and leaned his head back on the sofa.

I became panic and didn’t know what’s wrong with him. I’ve heard that pregnant people shouldn’t be stressed. Did I give so much stress to him?

“hae what’s wrong? Are you in pain? Should I call heechul hyung?” I took out my phone to call heechul hyung. He held my hand to prevent from doing this

“no it is ok. They are just kicking me strongly.  It is normal”  hae said with weak voice.

“what who kick you?” I asked confusedly.

“your babies . give me your hand” he said and placed my hand on his stomach. I felt the strong kick inside the stomach.

“oh “ I gasped in surprise. I felt the life growing in my hae’s stomach. And they were mine.

I started to rub his stomach in circle. I had no idea why I was doing like this. I just felt like doing it.  Luckily , hae didn’t take away my hand.

“hae can you forgive me? I want to be with you. I promise I must be the good father for babies,too.” I talked and sat beside him.

Hae held my hand on his stomach and said

“bae aren’t you disappointed with my pregnancy?”

“no absolutely not. You remember ? I once told you that I want the baby like you.” I answered and continued

“hae you hate me?”

He looked at me and smiled slightly

“no bae I’ve no heart to hate you. it is just that I ‘m afraid you would leave me. That’s why I started to tell you to break up with me” he shed tears.

I lift his chin and said “hae I would never leave you. I also don’t have the heart to leave you”. Then, I kissed his forehead.

“ah “ he moaned again.

‘does the baby kick you again?” I asked him. He nodded.

I rubbed his stomach again and  bent down to his stomach

“baby please kick  alittle weaker. Your mommy is suffering from your strong kick”

Hae started to giggle and said

“bae it is ok. There are two babies in my stomach actually. And they are both daughters”

“oh really ? when will you give birth ? I couldn’t wait to see them.” I couldn’t hide my excitement. Hae was carrying my babies in his stomach. Oh I would be the father soon.

“ next four months. I’m already in five months” hae said .

I kissed his stomach. I could felt my babies kick from his stomach.

“oh they love you bae” hae said with smile

“ I love them too hae. I also love you.” I replied.

“me too”

I softly kissed his cheek and continued to kissed his lips. I missed the kisses with him so much. Then, we were lost in our kiss.

Top POV

We went out with my Cinderella and jiyong to let donghae and youngbae talk freely. My Cinderella was beautiful than ever.

Jiyong knew that I was falling for him. So, he avoided by giving some reasons and gave me a chance to be with my Cinderella. We sat down in a quiet café’. I didn’t know  to talk to him.

“heechul shi what do you want to drink?”

“cappuccino” he answered shortly.Then, I ordered two cappuccino.

He looked so anxious.

“ don’t worry,heechul shi. Donghae and youngbae will be ok. They love each other,right?”I tried to comfort him. he nodded.

“heechul shi”

“yeah”

“can I ask you one question?”

“sure”

“did you have any girlfriend or boyfriend?”

He laughed alittle and answered

“no , why?”

I gathered all of my strength and said

“I love you” He choked with drinking coffee.

“are you okay? Am I so straight? Sorry” I said and gave him some tissue.

He wiped his mouth with tissue and lowered his head. His face became red.Then, we became silent until we returned to his dorm.

How is it youngbae?” I asked. Youngbae looked so happy.

“seunghyung you know that I will be the father of two daughter within four months”

“really? Congratulation. Wow I will also be uncle”

“by the way, how about you? with heechul Hyung” he asked me.

I answered “so so”. I  couldn’t stop smiling while thinking about my Cinderella. His wide and cute eyes, milky white skin and full lips.

“cindrella I love you so much”