Chapter 4

Super Big

 

Taeyang POV

I really wanted to see donghae today. I miss him so much. Then, I called him. We would meet at the park I walked to the park. I saw hae . I ran to him. He was throwing up.

When I reached to him, he was about to fall on the ground. luckily, I caught him in time. His face looked like a white paper.

“hae are you ok?” I asked him as we sat down on the bench.

yeah I’m fine” he responded. But he didn’t look fine.

“why don’t you tell me that you are sick?  Come on . Let’s go to hospital now” I took his hands  to take him to the hospital.

“no bae I’m absolutely fine. It is just food poisoning. Beside, you know that the schedules are too tight” he said while he was pulling my hand to sit down.

“sorry hae I didn’t know that you are too tired. you should sleep well. I shouldn’t call you to come outside” I intertwined my hands into his.

“no it is ok. I miss you too. I also want to see you .” he said.

I let his head lean on my shoulder and wrapped my hand around his shoulder.

“hae I love you so much. I want to be with you everytime every seconds.”

“me too bae”

Then, we stayed like this for a few minutes. I felt like my life was completely perfect when I’m with hae. I noticed that hae’s eyes were on the kids who were playing.

“hae do you love kids?” I asked him.

“how about you bae? He asked me back

“of  course I love” his eyes became sparkling because of my words.

‘really?”

“of course.  They are really cute hae. Although I’m not ready to become a father now, I want to have my own kid like you in the future.”

“like me?” he asked with surprise.

“yeah. I saw your childhood photos on the internet. You know that you has been perfect since you were young. I want a child who look like you.” then, I leaned forward to kiss his lips.

“you are so beautiful hae”

Donghae POV

I was so happy to know that he love kids. I think whether I told him that I was carrying his child or not. But I didn’t want to destroy our beautiful moment. I was scared that he would leave me.

Then, I went back to the dorm. Teukie hyung came close to me.

“donghae where were you going? “

“I went to meet with taeyang, hyung”

“so have you  already told about that?” he asked me while placing his hand on my stomach.

“no yet hyung”

He signed. “why donghae  ?”

“Hyung I still don’t have enough courage to tell him. What if he want to leave me?” I said .

“donghae listen. You must tell  him. It is his responsibility too. Don’t worry about that he would leave you. hyung will be beside you. so, please gather your strength to tell him. Ok?” he encouraged me.

“Donghae don’t worry. If he dare to leave you, I will surely kill him with my hands. I promise.”

Chullie hyung said. I didn’t know since when he eavesdropped.

“chullie don’t eavesdrop next time “ teukie said.

“no I’m not. As you already know, my eyes and ears are so sharp.” Chullie hyung said with evil smile.

Then, he turned back to me

“donghae don’t be so scared. Just tell him. Should I help you to tell him or should I tell him instead of you?”

“no hyung I will.”

“alright donghae I know you can do it” teukie hyung said to me.

Taeyang POV

Hae told me to meet this evening. I walked to the place where he told me to meet. I was waiting hae at there.

“oppa” I heard someone calling my name. I signed when I saw the person whom I didn’t want to see.Suddenly she hugged me and cried. I was confused and  removed her hands from me.

“yuri don’t do like this. We  are already over.”

“oppa I miss you so much. Let’s start over again. I was so wrong when  I told you to break up with me. I was such a fool. Please forgive me”

After she said, she kissed my lips. I forgot to push her away.

After a while , my mind warned me this was not the right thing to do. I already had hae. Then, I pushed her and said

“yuri forget me. I’ve already found someone I love. “

Donghae POV

Today, I decided that I would tell bae about my pregnancy. I was so excited to tell him about that. will he be happy?or….

When I reached there, I saw him kissing yuri. I was so shocked. He told me that he already broke up with her. but behind me they were still dating? Is he cheating on me?

I was frozen. I couldn’t see their kissing scene anymore. I turned back.

When I reached at the dorm, I cried with all my heart.

“bae why you do this to me?”

Then, I made a decision. I don’t want to be with the cheater. I pressed the button of the phone.

I slowly caressed my stomach “baby don’t worry I will give you all of my love”

A few days  later

“donghae please eat alittle. “ hee chul said. 

He looked at his dongsaeng sitting on the sofa. donghae looked thinner and paler than before.During the past few days, he hasn’t been eating well. He spent most of time in the bedroom by crying.

“hyung just tell me. what do you want to eat? I ‘ve heard pregnant people crave for some strange thing. Just tell me. I will cook anything for you” ryoewook said while looking at his hyung. He was also worried about his hyung.

“donghae just tell us. What happened at that day? You have been acting strange since a few days ago”Lee teuk said with concern.

“hyung I ‘ll eat .don’t worry .” donghae felt sorry for making his hyungs and dongsaengs worried. He went to the dining table and tried to eat the food what ryoewook prepared for him.

He tried to glup down the first spoon. But he couldn’t. The smell was too strong for him. He quickly ran to the sink and let them out. Lee teuk ran to him and patted his back.

“hyung I’m sorry. I thought this food are your favourite. “ryoewook said with tears.

“wookie it is not your fault. Don’t be sorry. Vomitting is a part of  pregnancy symptoms.” Heechul tried to console him.

“yeah wookie your cooking is good. I will eat more when I feel better.” Donghae said. Then, he looked at lee teuk

“hyung can I speak with you alone?”

“sure”

Then, they went into the bedroom. Donghae knew his chullie hyung must feel upset. But he didn’t dare tell him about that day what happened. Hee chul would surely kill taeyang.

Taeyang POV

It has been a week since SME announced that donghae would stop his activities for one year due to personal issue and health problems. But they didn’t announced in detail. My  head was so confused. I tried to contact him. I couldn’t even get a contact from donghae since that day.

Flashback

Donghae couldn’t arrive the place where we supposed to meet.Instead this, I got a call

“taeyang I want to break up with you”

“why hae ? don’t kid me like that”

“I’m not kidding taeyang. We are over now. From now on, don’t try to contact me again. I will also try to avoid you as much as I can”

“hae at least you……” before I couldn’t finish his words, donghae hung up. I  called him again and again. But donghae didn’t held the phone.

Back to the reality

He signed. hae…what did I do wrong? What happened to you?

Donghae POV

I told teukie hyung that I broke up with taeyang. Sudeenly, I heard that someone slammed the bedroom’s door.  I saw chullie hyung with angry face.

“what how dare is he. He dare to cheat on you. I will kill him with  my own hands”

He was about to ran to the outside of the door. Wookie and teukie hyung tried to stop him.  But they couldn’t.

“hyung please don’t do this please” I quickly stood up to stop him. But I felt so dizzy and  the world became dark. I heard calling my name. But later, I heard nothing.